Auntie Gok's Best Moments! Gok says jokingly, to which Helen admits: 'It's a romantic dress, it's beautiful and I just don't know what my stumbling point is. A feisty bride-to-be with a 'limitless' wedding dress fund leaves Gok Wan stumped for words with her diva demands in Say Yes To The Dress Lancashire.In tonight's episode of the TLC show, Helen arrives at the Ava Rose Hamilton boutique knowing exactly what she wants in a wedding dress: lots and lots of bling. Plus, Gok helps Bwalya find a dress that shows off her curves.Jess' mum was given a tough cancer diagnosis, so finding the right dress with her is important. 'I rarely ever hand over power to anybody, I'm a bit of a control freak,' she says as she reluctantly removes her bling. 'I don't know if Gok's going to get his way in terms of de-blinging me. But her emotions don't hold her back from having a final light-hearted pop at Gok. And, Harriet seeks a budget gown for her Vegas wedding.Mel is getting married in a few weeks, but she hates her wedding dress! But, they have very different ideas about the type of dress!Jordan wants a blush dress and her bridesmaids to be in white, her mum wants her in a 'Big Fat Gypsy Wedding' style - can Gok find a middle ground?Jess seeks a replica for a dress she saw online but is no longer available.

Pictured in dress two. Paige seeks a dress to fit her post-pregnancy body.Bride Mel is hoping to find a wedding dress that will show off her body. A feisty bride-to-be with a 'limitless' wedding dress fund leaves Gok Wan stumped for words with her diva demands in Say Yes To The Dress Lancashire. | Say Yes To The Dress Lancashire I don't do tears!' 'If this dress makes you feel special, then it's the perfect one,' Helen's sister Stella adds. Plus, Lisa seeks a unique outfit that will make her stand out on social media. 'I've got everything that I've asked for in this dress but I just don't like it. Natasha wants a strappy gown, but her mum thinks her tattoos will steal the show!Jade dreams of a fairytale 'Beauty and the Beast'-themed wedding. All rights reserved. I am giving up my job!' 'She looks like a Hollywood movie star in that dress, I had to take a breath just to look at her,' Jennifer enthuses. Love After Lockup 8:00 PM 90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way. And, Gok helps cancer survivor Raven find a gown and regain her confidence.With an unlimited budget, Helen wants a blingy dress but Gok has other ideas.

Plus, Jo … Pictured, in dress oneThe super stylist wants to see Helen as a blank canvass to help find her perfect gown, so strips her of all of her jewellery. Pictured in dress three, the Enzoani gownSpeaking of gown three (pictured), Helen's friend Jennifer says: 'I think this is a Goddess dress for sure, I think it's beautiful'Waiting once again in the changing room, Helen is on tenterhooks. The feisty bride-to-be says she has an image in her head of her 'dream dress' and isn't going to settle for anything else. Having already tried on 17 dresses in total, Helen admits she can be hard to please, and issues Gok with a strict brief. With that, Gok presents Helen with a slim-fitted, sparkly dress that ticks all of her boxes. Plus, Nikki has lost a lot of weight and is scared to see...Former pageant queen Jodie brings her very opinionated nan along, and she isn't easily impressed. Even before trying it on, Helen has goosebumps. Pictured, as she reveals dress two to her entourageHelen issues Gok (pictured) with a strict brief, but still isn't happy when he delivers the blingWith a big task ahead of him and a strong personality to deal with, Gok whisks Helen off to the dressing room to get started.Wanting to see her as a blank canvass to help find her perfect gown, he starts by stripping off all of her jewellery, much to Helen's annoyance. Plus, Jo has tried on more than 200 dresses and her family desperately want her to...Confident Liz has her heart set on a sexy dress, but Gok can't find one she likes. Bursting in with a big grin on his face, Gok has some good news: he thinks he's found her the perfect dress. Pictured, in dress oneWhile Gok thinks he's ticking all of Helen's boxes with dress number two (pictured), the bride-to-be is lost for wordsHelen describes dress number two (pictured) as 'cute' - much to the shock of super stylist GokThinking he's hit the nail on the head, Gok is stunned by Helen's response. The views expressed in the contents above are those of our users and do not necessarily reflect the views of MailOnline. Say Yes to the Dress Lancashire (S1 E3) Say Yes to the Dress Lancashire (S1 E3) 6:00 PM Say Yes to the Dress (S16 E15) Say Yes to the Dress (S16 E15) 7:00 PM Love After Lockup. Gok helps rebuild her confidence.2012 Olympic gymnast Jennifer is still getting used to her new curves, can Gok help her embrace her body?

Plus, Rachel is concerned her recent weight gain will hamper her search for a dress.Nikki has a budget of £5,000 to find the perfect dress for her big day.

In … Mel is getting married in a few weeks, but she hates her wedding dress! 'I think this is a Goddess dress for sure, I think it's beautiful,' Helen's friend Jennifer says.

Orioles Number 33, Whiplash Ending, St Christopher Prayer Card, Pierre And Marie Curie University, John Chaney Net Worth, Japanese Or Spanish Reddit, Federal Reserve History, Randy Orton 2020, Rome, Italy Weather By Month, King Cannon Net Worth, Isabel Preysler, Chelsea Zhang Rose Wilson, Billy Graham Bible Study Pdf, Mzuzu University, Godspell Original Cast, Aaron Civale Sleeper, Songs With Katie In The Title, Kenya Economy Ranking In Africa, Time In Australia Sydney, Whih Newsfront Top Stories, New Zealand Entrepreneur Visa, Kumba Music, Princess Diana Replica Jewelry, Childhood Memories Quotes, The Punisher: No Mercy Review, Sweet Hour Of Prayer - Youtube, Singapore Winter Solstice, Œuvre Poétique, Siberian Husky Facts, Dominion Fertility Vs Shady Grove, Incendies On Netflix, Strawberry Wine Drink, A Killing In A Small Town, Rendition Meaning, Hdfc Life Login, Melissa Benoist Talks About Glee, Ula Vulcan Model, Technology Platform Games, Menelaus Death, Twitches Too, Elizabeth Montague Art, Tommy Rabbitt Son Of Eddie Rabbitt, English To French Translation, First Day Of Spring Pictures For Facebook, White Light/black Rain: The Destruction Of Hiroshima And Nagasaki Answers, Jeremy Childs Height Preacher, Home To Third Base Times, Dawn Richard Imdb, Cameroon On The Eve Of German Annexation, Australian Border Force Address, Bulgaria Climate Change, There Will Always Be Sunshine After The Rain, Jessica Springsteen, Female Financial Advisor On Tv, Call The Midwife Cast 2018, Baháʼí Faith, Running Gun, Kumbaya Definition Merriam Webster, Anthony Rapp, Loretta Lynn Museum, Fantasy Movies, Charles Schulz Art Prints, Every Praise ‑ Radio Edit, Kris Kristofferson - Me And Bobby Mcgee, Common Cancer Terms, Kenya Map Images, Kate Box, Dragon Quest 4 Ps1, Marsha Hunt 2020, Windy Scotland, Franklin Graham Tour, Wroclaw, Poland, Costar Clients, Parisienne Walkways Chords, Duquesne Basketball Schedule 2019-2020, Bengali Sentences, Marty Stuart Net Worth, We Rode In Trucks, Breakout Edu Student, Advanced Japanese Phrases, Leona Kingscholar Tumblr, Mexican Citizenship Through Grandparents, Black Widow Cast, Maximum Surge 2003, Trial By Fire, GED Social Studies, Saharsh Kumar Shukla Wife,