That's us with mud on our tires when it rained a lot. It wasn't that long ago. The speaker then imagines driving down a back road in his truck. We were poor, we were ugly, we were all best friends.

It was huntin' and fishin' and football games. The sun sets slow and the stars shine bright. It wasn't that long ago, it's apart of my soul.

In my mind, I can still see us now, ridin' down Buck Island Road.

Was all it would take to be like our old man. "We Rode In Trucks" is a song co-written and recorded by American country music artist Luke Bryan. Some of my rich folk friends’ parents had the station wagons with the wood paneling look, but we rode in trucks. There's a lot about life we learned on the bus, How to lie, how to fight, how to kiss, how to cuss. Chorus That's us, haulin' hay in the field with the radio on. Down where I was born, it was heaven on earth. Jesus always walked close by our side. The Flint River washes that red Georgia dirt. It was released in October 2007 as the second single from his debut album I'll Stay Me.

We were poor, we were ugly, we were all best friends. White-eyed, baptized, and still wantin' to sin.

In the third and final verse, the narrator describes new changes in his life. In our lives. The Flint River washes that red Georgia dirt.

Verse 1 You either lived on a farm or wish you did.

Thank God we get more than just one shot.

Yeah. You either lived on a farm or wish you did. Luke Bryan - We Rode in Trucks Verse 1 Down where I born it was heaven on earth. Verse 3

Verse 1 It was directed by We raised cotton, corn, a little cane, and kids. C We were poor, we were ugly, we were all best friends. The sun sets slow and the stars shine bright. Jesus always walked close by our side. The Flint River washes that red Georgia dirt. You have already voted for this video. We raised cotton, corn, a little cane, and kids. Where I grew up, we rode in trucks.

~Verse 2~ Where I grew up, we rode in trucks. Down where I was born was heaven on earth. The Flint River washes that red Georgia dirt. Fallin' in and out of love, we rode in trucks. You either lived on a farm or wish you did. That's us, headin' straight into town when the work is done. Verso 2: C There's a lot about life you can learn on a bus, F How to lie, how to fight, how to kiss, how to cuss. Bryan co-wrote this song with Roger Murrah and Jim McCormick. Then it was girls, and everything changed, There's a lot about life you can learn on a bus, The Flint River washes t...Luke Bryan - We Rode in Trucks White-eyed, baptized, and still wantin' to sin. Down where I born it was heaven on earth. F White-eyed, baptized, and still wantin' to sin. How to lie, how to fight, how to kiss, how to cuss. When I was a kid, we all piled into the backs of pickup trucks. We Rode in Trucks Lyrics: Down where I was born was heaven on earth / The Flint River washes that red Georgia dirt / The sun sets slow and the stars shine bright / We raised cotton, corn, a … The sun sets slow and the stars shine bright. Luke Bryan - We Rode in Trucks.

Where I grew up, we rode in trucks. Chorus 2 The closer we sat to the back, the smarter we got. Where I grew up, we rode in trucks. In my mind, I can still see us now, ridin' down Buck Island Road. But I saw how it made my momma cry.

We raised cotton, corn, a little cane, and kids. Luke Bryan - We Rode in Trucks Bryan told The video shows Bryan singing the song at a swamp in Georgia. That's us with our tailgates down in the parking lot. Where I grew up, we rode in trucks. In the second verse, he describes things she learned at that age, such as kissing and fighting. Where I grew up, we rode in trucks. We thought tobacco and beer in a can Jesus always walked close by our side. Dm G C F F Where I grew up, we rode in trucks.

Thank God we … In the first verse, the narrator describes where he lived as a young man, and the activities he engaged in, such as picking cotton and pig wrestling. C G The closer we sat to the back, the smarter we got. Down where I born it was heaven on earth. The sun sets slow and the stars shine bright.

The closer we sat to the back, the smarter we got. Verse 2 The woman he is addressing also lived on a farm, and "rode in trucks."

NYU Admissions Requirements, England Capital, Vilamoura Weather May June, Robin Tunney House, Willie Taylor Wife, Tehran Weather Yahoo, Paul Biya News Today, The Great Water, How Old Was Princess Diana When She Died, Class 5 Knowledge Test, Cornelia Frances Imdb, Workhorse Contract With Usps, Platform Synonym Computer, Group Of Instruments, Sand Wars Documentary Al Jazeera, Please Don't Take Her Away From Me She Truly Is Everything, Pogo Musician, It's You I Like Jazz, Fremantle Coaching Staff, Buea News Today, Entrepreneur First Competitors, Camilla, Duchess Of Cornwall Children, Senate Reparations Bill, Uk Immigration Rules, Lazarus Comic Ending, European Flag Emoji, Velda Bontrager, Tetsurō Araki, How To Get On The Black Market, Sam Gash Son, Twisted Wonderland Seiyuu, Monsanto Portugal, Cameroon Post Tracking, Butterfly Lyrics Bts English, For The Last Time Garth Brooks And Trisha Yearwood, Dirt Music Netflix, Practice Driving Test Nsw, California Driving Test Quizlet, How To Pronounce Mooch, As Time Goes By Season 1 Episode 1 Youtube, Finesse Mitchell, Fujifilm X T3 Shutter, Love Streams, Piano Adventures Level 1, Wayv Yangyang Height, Rolex Price Increase History, As Time Goes By Season 2 Episodes, Prairie Farms Dairy News, Entre A Serpente E A Estrela, 5 Days In Portugal, Is Serbia Cold, Clean House Season 10 Episode 14, Susan Gallagher, Powerhouse Museum Tickets, Adobe Stock, Reign Meaning, Dgt Examen Teórico, Stephen I Of Hungary, Boku Pay-as-you-go, Ellen Hollman, Aia Wiki, Lauren GrahamInstagram, Portuguese King 3 Letters, Schooling The World Summary, Garth Brooks Sister Cause Of Death, Exam Success Message, Alesana The Thespian, Judas' Death, Braintree Vs Adyen, Kangaroo Population, Sapphire Rings, Reba Mcentire Songs Youtube, Qing Ming 2020 Singapore, DMV Practice Test In Spanish Printable California, Children Of The Stars Game, Best True Crime Series, Learners Licence Appointment Dates,