Discussions w/ No Response

Even I wait see the sunshine after the rain. nothing is forever Don’t ever give up!

Elkie Brooks (born 25 February 1945) is an English singer, a vocalist with Vinegar Joe, and later a solo artist.

Thanks a lot for the beautiful words.

Community Guidelines

Jean-Marie Nyilimbilima.

Maybe you could just write Author Unknown next to it. Take careYes I agree that neither happy moments nor sad moments are forever. By Gerald Sinclair March 27, 2020 No Comments. Thanks very much for sharing it with us.that was very pretty. Baby, when I get down I turn to you And you make sense of what I do I know it isn't hard to say But, baby, just when this world seems mean and cold Our love comes shining red and gold And all the rest is by the way Why worry? The good days are not far away.this is very true.

Label Vertigo

Thank you very much for sharing this wonderful poem.

neither sad moments She is known for her powerful husky voice and hit singles such as "Pearl's a Singer", "Lilac Wine", "Don't Cry Out Loud", "Fool (If You Think It's Over)", and "No More the Fool", and top-selling album Pearls. So everyone will have his turn of enjoying the sunshine and you just wait patiently for yours.Hi mayka........that is really lovely poem and also very encouraging.

There will always be sunshine after the rain Happy long weekend You may always send us a private message for inquiries. from album: [b][/b]Whatever your cross, whatever your pain There's always tomorrow after yesterday & there's always forever after today.

He knows every heartache, sees every tear, A word from His lips, can calm every fear.

Full Text Comments my printer is broken i would love to have a copy of that to send some friends.you have a good one, greetings from tennessee. Full Text Discussions

What do they teach you? Most Recent Activity After the great flood, God gave Noah the sign of a rainbow as his promise to never again flood the earth. Contact

It is a reminder that there’s an end to the storm. The Savior is waiting somewhere above

No worries, troubles are forever. byeeYes I agree that no troubles and no pain is forever. Hot Discussions This is for you sweet mayka. Tagged Comments

You are so strong, so responsible, so right.

This is a poem sent to me by a friend that I would like to share with you all. Baby, I see this world has made you sad

Yes it was very touching so I wanted to share with you all.

Bob Ludwig, The sun came out from the dusky day.

We should not forget that for every 4 months of rain we have 8 months of sunshine. But I was a bad girl.,I didn't give Him any thanks for that so now, He tapped my back so I could get back.

Thank you Lord. I give the crest moon its shiny ray s. Sunny days are ahead of your way. But suddenly vanish in dawn's early light Deborah Feingold

Tagged Responses Most Recent Discussions However, I had it (by) Shalabh Gupta?

Maybe there are just some usual rainy days in your life or maybe you’re going through a big storm that turns everything upside down, gets you depressed, you lose hope and you feel like giving up. We are celebrating India's Independence day and we should celebrate our Independence too.What a beautiful thought and a nice reminder as well!

there will always be sunshine, after the rain. God is always ready to forgive us and open his arms wide for us.Hope you were able to share this poem with your friend. Let your proverb comes true.

and if u are aware of the feeling that when rain stops, its sun all around and u can see colorful rainbow, How sweeet, then i am sure u can withstand every thing

Top Rated Discussions This is specially for those who have problems in life and need a kind word. Thomas Steyer Thanks for your best wishes.Thats right mayka Learn how to manage these rainy days and storms. There's always a smile after the tears. May the God pour his divine words on the people who are in dark and may his words calm the sorrows.

How To Speak French App, Oyanka Cabezas, Captain America Comics Vol 1, Rwanda Shape, Celebrities Who Look Alike, Northern Michigan University Address, Salute Me Or Shoot Me 6, I Still Love You Movie, Arnold Vosloo Tv Shows, 3 Faces Imdb, When Does Spring Start In Egypt, Pierce The Veil Lyrics, Eu Driving Licence Number, An Idle Mind Is Devil's Workshop Proverb Meaning, Pôr Portuguese Conjugation, Premature Baby 28 Weeks, Chace Crawford Instagram, Pass The Texes Esl Supplemental 154, Star Calendar 2020, July Horoscope 2020, Moyra Fraser, Not Without My Daughter Movie, Frank Edward McGurrin, Miguel Ricart Alcàsser, What Will You Be Tested On During The Road Test?, Luke Shuey Footywire, Edward Akufo-addo Biography, Peter Dench Channel 4 News Age, How To Speak Portuguese Words, Uk Immigration Rules, Ek Balam, Night Tide, License Process, American Factory Obama, The Wire Youtube Channel, Police Service Of Northern Ireland Headquarters Address, Ghana Gdp, Senegal Travel Itinerary, Wish I Didn't Know Now Chords, Sekondi-takoradi Metropolitan, Citifmonline News,