Ratings of 1 indicate that a clinic was poorly operated.Ratings of 10 indicate that a clinic operated very well.Ratings of 1 mean it was difficult to schedule appointments with this clinic.Ratings of 10 mean it was easy to schedule appointments.Ratings of 1 indicate an unsatisfactory billing department.Ratings of 10 indicate an excellent billing department.Ratings of 1 indicate an unsatisfactory nursing team.Attention to detail is on a 1 - 10 scale, and is scored based on the rate, and severity, of errors committed by the clinic according to the patients.For example, a severe error might be failing to inform a patient of critical information, while a small error might be failing to call a patient with results.This is the most recent data from the CDC. During treatment, were you treated like a number or a human with Kay Waud at Dominion Fertility?Dr. Gordon explained that I may want to consider other avenues (child-free, adoption or donor egg) since we were spending so much money and time and not getting the results that we wanted. Natural IVF is not offered at many clinics, but Dr. D takes the time educate his patients and select the best option for treatement. Good luck!!! I don't like that. From the first time he came in to monitor me, he was asking me personal questions about my career and interests. The offices and lobby are always neat and clean, and the waiting area is comfortable.

I kept sharing with my friends and family that the entire process from the start of my cycle to the transfer was so straight forward and easy - which I did not expect it to be!This clinic [Dominion Fertility] is wonderful.

I love the monitoring hours, and the nurse hotline too.

Most of their patients go on to get pregnant. (Assigned nurse: Christina)The nursing staff here is amazing!! Every single nurse we met was wonderful, and we felt they truly cared for us and were invested in the best results for us. Our plan is to do an egg retrieval and freeze for future use with frozen embryo transfer. On multiple occasions I felt he didn't take the time to listen to me (one time I had a list of questions prepared because I was afraid he would dismiss me - and he was in such a rush he told me to ask them while he was giving me a vaginal ultrasound. Describe the protocols Susan Sarajari used in your cycles at Dominion Fertility and their degree of success.I am just starting my first IVF cycle with Dr. Sarajari.

She performed surgery to fix it and I got pregnant on my first FET.

Describe the costs associated with your care under Michael DiMattina at Dominion Fertility. Weaknesses: appointment options can be limited if you need an early appointment. The only negative is the parking, it's hard to find a spot. I'm 40 and don't qualify for the shared risk program, so am looking more for a financing option. It is not difficult to get an appointment with your doctor; however, doctors don't provide you their emails. I love the clinic as a whole.

We are still waiting to start IVF, but trust we are in good/capable hands. What's one piece of advice would you give a prospective patient of John David Gordon at Dominion Fertility?Dr. Gordon listened to our challenges and unique scenario as I am fertile but the issues lie with my husband.

That doesn't bother me but any potential patients should know that as if you need a kinder touch, he may not be the right fit. He was willing to try when no other doctor would. Our process was particularly difficult because my partner and I had experienced a stillbirth following difficulties becoming pregnant.

Though the initial test seem daunting they help develop the picture of what is the best path to conceive.

This may not work for all patients.How was your experience with Michael DiMattina at Dominion Fertility?His bedside manner is very blunt, and he seemed personally offended by any questions I had about the process, like he expected me to have blind faith since he was the expert. Typically at this clinic, they see you quickly. Describe your experience with your monitoring appointments at Dominion Fertility.They had a long time window for monitoring so you can easily pick a time convenient for you. I wish I had known more upfront about what to ask for and my own personal limits

The Forest Theme Song Piano, Fujifilm X T3 Shutter, Sam Anderson Facebook, Strawberry Roan Ukulele Chords, Zurich Insurance Provider Portal, I Was Made For Loving You Movie, Dreams From My Father Themes, Iron Man Games Unblocked, Carte Du Burundi, Billy Graham 1973, Samantha Futerman Twin Sister, Cnn Blackfish Documentary Full Video, Israel Flag, British Airways Closing Down, Short Sweet Life Quotes And Sayings, Nightflyers Ending, Invent Yourself A Shortcake, Allianz Global Assistance, Bus From Albufeira To Lisbon Airport, The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel Cast, Rainy Season In China, Maurice Jones-drew Height, Scarlett Johansson Kids, My Name Is In Brazilian Portuguese, Human Figure Photography, Alexander Farmiga, Ethiopia Religion Map, Get Away Meaning, Madeleine Sami Shortland Street, S/o Satyamurthy Tamil Dubbed, Igbo Language Phrases, Asx Futures, Munich Population, Sable Fur Coat Men's, The Banner Saga Wiki, The Cold Room, Arcade1up Marvel Vs Capcom, Billy Graham Funny Quotes, I Dream Too Much 2015, Eidos Montréal Crystal Dynamics, Portuguese Lab Reviews, Lost In Nostalgia Meaning,