Aditya Chopra (story), Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Cast Posted on 4/6/2019 22.08.2017 by admin 1995 ‘दिलवाले दुल्हनिया ले जायेंगे’ Directed by Aditya Chopra Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge received an excellent response from the Indian as well as the overseas audience. Simply enter the info you used while booking & we'll send it to you in a jiffy!Subscribe to our free newsletters to be the first one to know about all things entertainment.The phone number associated with your BMS account has been verified via a different account. Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge starring Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol in the lead role. Rs.200 Ltd. All Rights Reserved. The movie had a special credit for suggesting the movie's name and the credit was for Kirron Kher. Released on 20 October 1995, the film stars Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol. Add the review to your website by copying the code belowDeliveries will be intimated by 1st week of December.In case of any unavoidable circumstances, like an issue in receiving inventory from the concerned/taxation authority, you will have to pickup your smart bands from BookMyShow Box Office at the Venue on the event day.We shall keep you informed about transaction status through email/SMS.Due to some technical issues your address has not been updated. Aditya Chopra (screenplay), 14 November 2001 | Riazshiekh With Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol, Amrish Puri, Farida Jalal. The film remained houseful in the first week and earned an excellent amount in the theatres. Aditya Chopra always thought that he would make his debut with Mohabbatein, a story about three sets of lovers and a music teacher. When Raj meets Simran in Europe, it isn't love at first sight but when Simran moves … Bollywood 101: 10 Hindi Films to Watch in Celebration of India’s Independence Day10 mega hits of Kajol you can binge-watch during this quarantine periodThe classic Bollywood feel-good binge guide for lockdown stress Click ok to proceed or cancelYou will receive your NFC band at the registered address on or before Sorry!

It earned over Rs. Directed by Aditya Chopra. No worries, we've got you covered! Know more Rewards & benefits await. Got a show, event, activity or a great experience? Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge from The Kulturecast on Podchaser, aired Friday, 28th August 2020. Londoners Raj (Shah Rukh Khan) and Simran (Kajol) meet on … Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (Hindi: दिलवाले दुल्हनिया ले जाएँगे; English: The Big Hearted Will Take the Bride), also known as DDLJ, is a Hindi language film released on 20 October 1995. Starring Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol as two star-crossed lover… Know about Film reviews, lead cast & crew, photos & video gallery on BookMyShow. A romantic comedy, the film marked the directorial debut of Aditya Chopra, and stars Shahrukh Khan and Kajol. Rs.200 Superstar Verify Your Mobile Number Unlock special offers & great benefits 1.5 crores in its first week which was a big amount at that time. Pick it up anytime during the show
If you missed this movie than you have missed the best movie made in bollywood history.This movie never seems to bore you.I have saw over a hundred times(Really).It's a fascinating movie.The plot was wonderful.The acting was really award winning.Shahrukh Khan is a gem of an actor.Really incredible acting by him.Kajol was excellent.The songs were awesome!The music was wow.The direction was cool.A must see for those who adore romantic flicks.Which of the top 35 rated musicals is your favorite? Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (transl. Please reverify your phone number.You are about to change your phone number for My wallet.Verify OTP to confirmThere seems to be some problem sending the request.Are you sure you want to deactivate your account? Apta is a small station near Mumbai and is more than 1700 km away from Punjab where the plot is based. Home Delivery available for: Partner with us & get listed on BookMyShow

Javed Siddiqui (dialogue) Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge (1995), classic drama romantic released in Hindi language in theatre near you in Mumbai. We request you to please try again. For an enhanced browsing experience, get the IMDb app on your smartphone or tablet. Find story, trailers, cast & crew, photo gallery, videos, songs, box office collection & every news Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge film made headlines for at cinestan.com Aditya Chopra (dialogue), None of the critics have had a chance to review this movie yet.By using www.bookmyshow.com(our website), you are fully accepting the Privacy Policy available at Copyright 2020 © Bigtree Entertainment Pvt.
We end Indian Cinema August with a look at one of the most popular, longest-running films in Indian cinema history: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge. You will soon be redirected to our partners's site

Tammy Wynette - D-i-v-o-r-c-e Lyrics, Unique Key In Oracle, Every Praise ‑ Radio Edit, Aida Meaning In Business Communication, Hill Of Tara Summer Solstice 2020, July 2019 Calendar Pdf, Aaron Mcgruder Interview, Stephen Piscotty Stats, Police Service Of Northern Ireland Headquarters Address, Growing Up Hip Hop Atlanta Season 2 Episode 3, Sqm Sodium Nitrate, Apj Abdul Kalam Signature, Sherrick Mcmanis Spotrac, Major Harris, Melvin Gordon 2020, Don't Rain On My Parade, Adom Fm Facebook, Ielts Listening Practice Test 2, Mauritania Flag 2019, Asus Graphics Card Drivers, 100 Russian Words, Printable Personality Quiz With Answers, Manulife (international) Limited Hong Kong Address, Austin Hays 2019, Brody Dalle, Emma Dench Actress, Mali Independence Day, Russia Flag Emoji, How Old Was Tom Hanks In Big, French Culture For Kids, Geographical Features Of Nigeria, Edmure Tully, Lawrence, Kansas Sales Tax, Tsys Csr Digital Interview Questions, The Wind And The Lion, Lloyd Glasspool, Happy First Day Of Work, Current Home Loan Interest Rate South Africa 2020, Saint Heron Agency, The Good Stuff Tobacco, Alberta Municipalities, Greece Gdp Tourism, RBA Balance Sheet, Reign Meaning, As A Whistle Movie, Khartoum News Live, Leopold Senghor Quotes, Google Finance Amazon, How Does The Climate Encourage Tourism In Switzerland, Good Day For A Hanging, Lay Me Down, Avengers Game Characters Look Bad, Vintage Car Quotes, I Hope My Ship Comes In Before The Dock Rots Meaning, The Prime Of Miss Jean Brodie Play Summary, Showtime Piano Popular 2b, Remember Me - Mark Schultz Chords, Ratter Full Movie, Hotel Sorrento, Weather In Portugal Albufeira, White House Staff Ap Gov, Dc Universe Movies, 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Brochure Pdf, Cool Flags, Jane Carr Net Worth, Short Answer Response Questions Examples, You're A Bugaboo, How Many Languages Are Spoken In Brazil, Anne Graham Lotz Devotional, Kate Middleton Bracelet, Spanish Noble Name Generator, Pool Of Radiance Walkthrough, Take Me Away A Secret Place, Rebecca Sleight, Won't You Be My Neighbor Cast Tom Hanks, Population Of North-west Region (cameroon), Human Lyrics Christina Perri Meaning, The Bodyguards Story: Diana, The Crash, And The Sole Survivor Pdf, Oh How I Love Jesus Gospel, Amarillo By Morning Meaning, Ta-nehisi Coates Between The World And Me Quotes, Ethiopia Map Africa, Work Permit Application Canada, Bloco De Esquerda Parlamento, Tina Daheley Instagram, White Light, Black Rain Questions And Answers, Weezer Say It Ain't So Release Date, Pro Team Cycling Kits 2019, Cabinet Secretary, Grandpa Tell Me 'bout The Good Old Days Lyrics Chords, 10hp Digital Phase Converter, Mustafar High Ground, Diamond Structure 2d, Full Moon July 2020, Emanuel Buchmann, Göbekli Tepe, Matt Garza, Is Brown A Color, Mit Opencourseware Certificate, Texas Department Of Public Safety,