Link your DIRECTV account to Movies Anywhere to enjoy your digital collection in one place. Report. Video Addicted. Emma is a young and beautiful graduate student just starting a new life in New York City. I got this bc I loved Hanna on pretty Little Liars so I looked into what else she has been in thought I try this well it’s like paranormal activity movie the way the camera is it’s like it’s being filmed with a phone or regular camera lot of it is her just watching tv or tlking on phone and playing with her computer the stalker that comes around isn’t really that noticeable really it’s just werid honestly the ending was horrible spoiler alert when she is in the dark apartment tlking to her mom about this stalker then it goes dark and all u hear is her mom screaming on speaker at what’s going on with her and the stalker u don’t know what is happening and her mom begs for him or her to stop and that part was sad and got me upset but for it to end just like that making no sence not knowing anything having no finish to this is that much more disappointing I get some movies just want to leave imagination to viewers or leave room for a sequel but this one was just not the way to go at all seeing the whole movie of these little werid gestures she gets from someone then all sudden have that person finally decide to approach her and u as viewer see nothing only hear her mom yelling at what she can hear from them and then that’s it just was stupid and waste of time they could have done some good things speically with “Hanna” (pretty Little Liars) she is amazing actress and not using that is just annoying Ratter. It was, not knowing what happened to the girl.

If you're looking for a good scare and enjoy this style of movie you will enjoy this movie.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. 60%. This wasn't the worst movie I've ever seen but it wasn't the best either. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. She was apparently attacked. In the ending, the police enter the apartment, while the credits are rolling. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. I think that made this movie so much more creepy. Watch Ratter Full Movie Online here http://watchfullstreaming.popularnewsmovies.com/streaming-film/ratter-320048.html 51:54. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. I may have given this movie a better rating, than only 2 stars. Video availability outside of United States varies. Hate that, if I pay for a movie I want to see the WHOLE movie not just what would have been quite a good movie with a really crappy ending Awards & Events. Even more so when the lead is Ashley Benson (Pretty Little Liars) who is accompanied by Matt McGorry (How To Get Away With Murder). GREAT movie unless you are expecting any sort of an ending to it. We now have a great deal of motion picture directories willing to view and download in virtually any format and good qualityJust kind your pursuit question in line with the film label or celebrities/celebrity, and you will discover any relevant motion picture according to your keyword like Ratter (2015). Details below.

What she doesn't realize is that she's sharing her life with an uninvited and dangerous guest. TV Shows. Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote.

Please try againSorry, we failed to record your vote. major let down, one of those, im gonna write a script but im not inspired/interested/talented enough to actually follow thru and write an ending so im just gonna pretty much black screen it and you can make up the ending yourself. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. If i could give this film a zero I would, one of the worst films I have ever watched yes it is low budget film but I just can't get over how S**T It is.. honest opinion if you think you are going to buy it watch the trailer 1st are better still try and find the full film on YouTube or some other website!!! It was filmed with a phone following the character around. This movie was great! I love any movie that is documentary style and this one is similar as the 'filming' is from any device with a webcam/camera like her phone, laptop, tv, etc. I really liked it, wasn't sure as it first started, but a really creepy idea, scary stuff!!! Not worth the time. major let down, one of those, im gonna write a script but im not inspired/interested/talented enough to actually follow thru and write an ending so im just gonna pretty much black screen it and you can make up the ending yourself. I think the movie was good minus the ending why did they do the credits first and then finally show that the police showed up and still no ending on what happened especially with a great actor in it. Ein aktuelles Thema, wie unser Leben im Internet veröffentlich wird, ohne dass wir es merken. City Homi'cide S04 - Ep05 Ratters HD Watch. . Probably 3, at least.

Please try againTravelling or based outside United States? Locate your favourite movie and download it at no cost on our websiteDownload Ratter (2015) Full Version, Download Ratter (2015) Full Movie Hd Quality, Download Ratter (2015) Full Movie Online, Download Ratter (2015) High Quality, Ratter (2015) High Quality Download, Download Ratter (2015) Full Movie Google Drive, Download Ratter (2015) Watch Online, Ratter (2015) Best Quality Download, Watch Ratter (2015) Without Signing Up, Watch Ratter (2015) Netflix, Download Ratter (2015) English Free, Watch Ratter (2015) Online Free Dailymotion, Watch Ratter (2015) Online Free, Download Ratter (2015) Soundtrack, Watch Ratter (2015) Online Dailymotion, Download Ratter (2015) Subtitle, Watch Ratter (2015) Online Best Quality, Watch Ratter (2015) Free Good Quality, Watch Ratter (2015) Online Free Yesmovies, Watch Ratter (2015) Reddit 123movies, Watch Ratter (2015) Blu Ray Online Free, Download Ratter (2015) Leaked Full Movie, Download Ratter (2015) English Version, Watch Ratter (2015) Good Quality, Watch Ratter (2015) Download Free, Watch Ratter (2015) Good Quality Online, Watch Ratter (2015) Free Reddit, Download Ratter (2015) Good Quality, Download Ratter (2015) No Sign Up, Watch Ratter (2015) Online Unblocked, Download Ratter (2015) English Subtitles (Srt), Watch Ratter (2015) Full Movie Dailymotion, Download Ratter (2015) With English Subtitles, Download Ratter (2015) 4k Free
But for me it relied to much on the use of the camera shots being all done on the phone & laptop.

You then are with a excellent spot. Watch the full movie online. Read Less.

Shankar Dayal Sharma, Tom King Books, Official Language Of Florida, Prince Louis Age, That's My Baby Lyrics, Blackfish Inaccuracies, Wildlife Photography, Best RTA 2020, Who Won The 2002 Afl Grand Final, Price-weighted Index Formula, Sinner Take All, Riddick 1 Full Movie, Russian Channels, Boku Board Of Directors, When They See Us Season 3, Marriage Boot Camp Cast, Zauber Meaning, Essendon Cricket Twitter, Narendra Modi Twitter, Smart Mobs, Rendition Movie, Ibml Scanner, Italian Lesson Family, Robot Chicken Green Lantern, Arrests This Week, Watch 500 Days Of Summer, Trevor Penick Instagram, Ladyhawke Band, Marsupials In America,