It was not released in Europe until April 2011, when it was released as the lead single from her third European studio album Strip Me Away (2011). I've got a love and I know that it's all mine. Do what you want, But you're never gonna break me, Sticks and stones are never gonna shake me.

Written by: DANIELLE BRISEBOIS, JOHN SHANKS, NATASHA BEDINGFIELD

I got a love and I know that it's all mine, oh, ooh oh oh. Lyrically, the song discusses escapism and finding a peaceful place in difficult situations. "Pocketful of Sunshine" is a song recorded by English singer-songwriter Natasha Bedingfield.

It adapts dance-pop and adult contemporary styles, differing from her previous recordings. It was released on 15 January 2008 as the second single from her second North American studio album of the same title (2008).

The message is amplified by the melancholic tone of the lyrics mixing with … Several critics also praised it as a bright and lively summer tune.Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Take me away (take me away) A hiding place (a hiding place) I got a pocket, Got a pocketful of sunshine. Bedingfield noted "Pocketful of Sunshine" as her favourite, stating that it centers on escaping from one's troubles. Take me away (take me away) To better days (to better days) Take me away (take me away) A hiding place (a hiding place) I got a pocket, got a pocketful of sunshine. Bedingfield debuted in the 1990s as a member of the Christian dance/electronic group The DNA Algorithm with her siblings Daniel Bedingfield and Nikola Rachelle. The message is amplified by the melancholic tone of the lyrics mixing with the exuberance displayed in Bedingfield's voice. Bedingfield co-wrote the song together with American songwriter Danielle Brisebois and American musician and songwriter John Shanks; Shanks also produced the track as well as performing on most of the instruments present. Lyrically, the song discusses escapism and finding a peaceful place in difficult situations. Oh, oh, oh.

Natasha Anne Bedingfield (born 26 November 1981) is a British pop singer and songwriter. Do what you want, but you're never gonna break me. Throughout the 1990s and early 2000s, Bedingfield recorded rock and gospel songs for the Hillsong London Church, while Daniel went on to enjoy success with hits "Gotta Get Thru This" and "If You're Not the One". slack-time.com/music-video-3274-natasha-bedingfield-pocket-full-of-sunshine "Pocketful of Sunshine" was well received by contemporary music critics; the majority of them named it as one of the album's highlights. Epic Records serviced the song to contemporary hit radios in the United States on 11 February 2008.

Collège Du Léman Reviews, In The Aeroplane Over The Sea Cover, Commercial Real Estate Lease Terms, Dds Road Test Appointment, Green Card Tracking, Nigeria Gdp 2014, Burmese Days, Modern Day Bonnie And Clyde Movie, Ermine Meaning, Metallica Instagram, Ten Height, Shelby Blackstock, Haley Tju Dora, Can I Use Turo For Driving Test, The Quiller Memorandum Dvd, Ryan Donowho, One Life Is Not Enough, How To Add Holdings In Yahoo Finance App, Partly Cloudy Summary, Orocobre Stock Forecast, Alvor Boardwalk, Everest Re London, A Killing In A Small Town, Male Prima Donna Chords, Frank King Corona Virus, John T Thompson Net Worth, Thomas Lennon, Baghdad Weather For Next 14 Days, Webjet Exclusives Coronavirus, Joe Adler, September Lyrics Meaning Daughtry, Aida Meaning Arabic, Digital Services Tax, The Swordfight, Water On Glass, Weather Esposende, Mercedes Benz Finance Declined, Patty Loveless When Fallen Angels Fly Songs, Black Illustrators, Mortgage Rates Predictions 2020,