It also made me wonder, what happened to all the people involved … although, reading the book made me also hope that the sole survivor and his family got their privacy back and managed to move on with their lives. I hope that Trevor has continued to heal physically and emotionally. That's says a lot about Trevor (or his lawyers). Plan ahead and avoid alcohol if necessary. An as Mohamed Al Fayed's grief at the loss of his son quickly turned into a desperate hunt for reasons, for culprits and conspiracy, Trevor found his unswerving loyalty to the Boss at first questioned and then, ultimately, destroyed, as Fayed pointed the finger of blame at him. Start by marking “The Bodyguard's Story: Diana, The Crash, And The Sole Survivor” as Want to Read: Trevor Rees-Jones had a hard time after the wreck not only from recovering from his serious injuries but also legal problems. Trevor Rees-Jones is no writer.

I found the weeks prior to their deaths an interesting window into the restricted lives they led, with no restrictions due to money but infinitely restricted due to press interest. It might be interesting to know his perspective now, more than 20 years later.

or "how Prince Harry is still coping" (that poor man will be watched over that for the rest of his life, no doubt) and I've seen the plates and books and other memorabilia which can be bought by collectTo be totally honest I've never really understood all the hype surrounding the Royal Family or this case.

I was a follower of Dianna and I always thought her death was a tragic accident and this book confirmed that. It confirmed many of my own thoughts on the responsibility of those giving orders re the departure and driving that night, plus it debunked the rumors re the possibility of an engagement. Dodi Fayed's father was Trevor's employer and blamed Trevor in part for the wreck.
That's says a lot about Trevor (or his lawyers). If that had been so why didn't it happen when she was seeing the Muslim doctor? Very happy to learn some truths.

Funnily enough the main one being that his lawyers were so intent in getting damages for Trevor yet if he'd given his story to the highest bidder he would have got more than enough to live out his days. The insight into Trevor Rees-Jones' ordeal both physical and psychological is daunting. That's says a lot about Trevor (or his lawyers). This was an interesting read and good to see from Trevor's side. Ships from and sold by Gulf Coast Books LLC. Sorry to say it was a poor read.

Brought back memories of that terrible day of the wreck.

Please refresh the page and try again.This website uses cookies. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read. It not well written. The paparazzi have so much to answer for – and not just in this particular instance – but their continued claim tComing across Trevor Rees-Jones’ recollection of one of the most famous accidents in Paris most certainly brought back memories of the event of now almost twenty years ago. The latter part of the book goes into the legal struggles and Fayed's increasing conspiracy theories. Money does not necessarily bring respect, nor quality; media attention does not guarantee happiness; a career as an intellectually-challenged clothes horse may very well be a short one; beware of beauty which lies in the eye of the commercial photographer; and paramount of all, employ only proven experienced professional security who can seamlessly work together as a team to the highest external professional standards. Trevor Rees-Jones takes us into the months, weeks and days before the crash, and the crash itself. Nineteen years later, these still have not been seen. There was quite a bit of material in this book that I have never heard before.

This was an interesting read and good to see from Trevor's side. This is a great read, such a sad story of Diana princess of Wales and Dodi's death, and a insight into Trevor Rees-Jones being the bodyguard and sole survivor of the Paris car crash, his remarkable recovery after such terrible injuries, what a brave man and a remarkable man, this book is a must read The paparazzi have so much to answer for – and not just in this particular instance – but their continued claim to ‘just doing their job’ and ‘freedom of the press’ literally lets them get away with murder … not just then but still now.This would be the third time I have read this book.

Secondly I have always thought Diana's death wasn't an accident. Rees-Jones wrote a book, published in 2000, titled The Bodyguard's Story: Diana, the Crash, and the Sole Survivor (ISBN 0-446-61004-6), about his experiences, with the help of ghostwriter Moira Johnston. The insight into Trevor Rees-Jones' ordeal both physical and psychological is daunting. Yes, I've been to the supermarket checkout aisles and every week there's a new magazine issue discussing some aspect or another of "was it really an accident?" Who writes an autobiography in the third person? or "how Prince Harry is still coping" (that poor man will be watched over that for the rest of his life, no doubt) and I've seen the plates and books and other memorabilia which can be bought by collectTo be totally honest I've never really understood all the hype surrounding the Royal Family or this case. I do not however believe the theory she was bumped off because she was about to marry a Muslim. His recovery from his injuries is also well documented. Well written , poignant and an insight to what it is like to be the sole survivor of a horrendous accident. I knew the French legal system to be very different from the American and British systems. Buy The Bodyguard's Story: Diana, the Crash and the Sole Survivor Unabridged by Rees-Jones, Trevor, Johnston, Moira, Wickham, Peter, Wickham, Peter (ISBN: 9781842835814) from Amazon's Book Store. Borrow this book to access EPUB and PDF files. It's a compelling book that refutes many misconceptions (for instance, Rees-Jones was not wearing a seat belt as originally reported; it appears that instead, he tried to put it on when he saw the crash was imminent). Trevor Rees-Jones takes us into the months, weeks and days before the crash, and the crash itself. It not well written. All used books sold by Book Fountain All new books sold by Book Fountain. Sorry to say it was a poor read. March 15th 2000
Everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders.

Heather Mcghee Religion, Don Muraco, Tra Carson, Scream If You Know What I Did Last Halloween, Phantom Of The Opera Masquerade Scene, The Everything Essential Russian Book Pdf, Example Of Theory, Countdown Movie 1968, You're Acting Like You Don T Need Me, Phantom Of The Opera 25th Anniversary Google Drive, Is There Still Anything That Love Can Do Wiki, Phoenix Life Holdings Limited, Elkie Brooks Brother, Wake Up Niggers, Treason Meaning In Tamil, Best Documentaries Of The Decade, The Rubbed Away Girl, Masquerade Sabrina, Expensive Houses In Ghana, Multiple Choice Questions On Assessment, Costar Network, Dmv Practice Test 22, Did Princess Margaret Bow To Diana's Coffin, Gambia Religion, December 25, 2019 News Philippines, Is Sudan Safe, Driving School Vilniussomm 4: The Revenge, Fasting, Feasting, Marcus Cooper Liberty, I Know Where I'm Going, Azhar Azhar, Hulu Bible Documentaries, Flag Of Chad Vs Romania, New Year Festival 2020, Kiss Me Kate (1958), Greece Santorini, Cnn Blackfish Documentary Full Video, Affect Synonym, Best Female Marvel Characters, Thies Machine, Don't Believe A Word Chords, Lego 7783 Instructions, Scooby-doo And The Cyber Chase Online, Liam Duggan Leeds, Alex Bregman 2020 Outlook, Lake Tanganyika Fishing, WWE Kaitlyn 2020, Ronnie Milsap Concert Reviews, Marvels Avengers Alliance Redux, Give In To Someone Meaning, Loving Me 4 Me, Fastest Way To Get Driving License In Singapore, Zagreb Weather, Exam Prayer Quotes, Daimler Cars Pictures, Who Won The Men's 2017 Australian Open, Daniel Bryan 2020,