Say it ain't so Your drug is a heart breaker Say it ain't so My love is a life taker Dear Daddy, I write you in spite of years of silence You've cleaned up, found Jesus, things are good or so I hear This bottle of Steven's awakens ancient feelings Like father, step-father, the son is drowning in the flood Yeah, yeah yeah, yeah yeah Say it ain't so

Some hilarious "performances." Say It Ain't So Tab by Weezer with free online tab player.

The rock revolutionist on songwriting, quitting smoking, and what she thinks of Rush Limbaugh using her song.With his X-wife Exene, John fronts the band X and writes their songs.A founding member of the band War, Harold gives a first-person account of one of the most important periods in music history.Harry is Derek Smalls in Spinal Tap, Mark Shubb in The Folksmen, and Mr. Burns on What happens when Kurt Cobain, Iron Maiden and Johnny Lydon are told to lip-synch? Originally, Weezer lead singer Rivers Cuomo had written all of the music and had only the line "Say it ain't so". This song tab is in the key of Eb Major with the chords: Cm, G, Ab, Eb, Bb, Db The Beatles were a big influence on him because they were also poor kids from a small town in England. Weezer - Say It Ain't So ウィーザー - セイ・イット・エイント・ソー  アメリカのロック/パワーポップバンド ウィーザーの1stアルバム「Weezer」(1994年 通称"ブルーアルバム") に収録されている曲です。 同アルバムの3枚目のシングルとして、1995年7月にリリースされました。 Say It Ain't So, a Single by Weezer. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal Learn how to play "Say It Ain't So" by Weezer with our free ukulele tabs.

Phil Collins' "Take Me Home" is about a patient in a mental institution and was inspired by the novel One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.Katmandu, the capital of Nepal, was the archetype for faraway mysticism when Bob Seger wrote a song about it in 1975.The "Don't Stop Believin'" lyric was inspired by Sunset Boulevard, making it perfect for the Rock of Ages musical.Lindsay Lohan sued Pitbull for defamation over the line in his song "Give Me Everything (Tonight)," ""I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan.

Say it ain't so Your drug is a heartbreaker Say it ain't so My love is a life taker. The other name mentioned in the song is "Stephen" ("This bottle of Stephen's"), which refers to their stepfather, Stephen Kitts.Bass player Matt Sharp sang the falsetto vocals on GED 22064; CD). ""She Loves You" by The Beatles was the song that convinced Ozzy Osbourne to make music his life. Released 13 July 1995 on Geffen (catalog no. "Say It Ain't So" was also released on July 13, 1995 as a radio single, making it the final single released from The Blue Album. He wrote the music for the song and had the title, but didn't know what the song would be about until he remembered an incident when he came home from high school and found a bottle of beer in the refrigerator belonging to his stepfather ("Somebody's Heine' is crowdin' my icebox").Rivers Cuomo takes a shot at his biological father, Frank, in this song in the verse he starts with "Dear Daddy." It was directed by Sophie Muller, whose extensive credits include most of the Eurythmics and Annie Lennox videos, and several by No Doubt. リヴァース自身の少年期の辛い思いがもとになったシリアスな曲ですが、ウィーザーの中でも特に人気の高い曲です。この曲の歌詞は、リヴァースが5歳の時に家を出ていったという、アルコール依存症の父親が元になっているようです。自宅の冷蔵庫に義父のハイネケン(ビール) を見つけた主人公の少年は、かつての実父と同様に「義父のアルコール依存がきっかけで家庭が崩壊してしまうんじゃないか」と不安に襲われます。1stアルバム。パワフルなギターサウンドと、ポップな泣きのメロディが絶妙なバランスで調和し、どことなくアマチュア感のある歌声や演奏もツボにハマります。後のオルタナロック/エモにも多大な影響を与えた事は容易に想像できます(日本も含め)。ライヴでも軸となる名曲が多く収録されている、文句なしの最高傑作です。ロックTシャツ バンドTシャツ WEEZER ウィーザーロゴ ROCK 限定Tシャツ メンバーフォトTシャツ ブルーTシャツ リバース バンドT (最近は「チルする」「チルアウト」など”リラックスする” ”落ち着く”の意味で使わる事も多いですが、ここでは悪い意味で解釈しています) リヴァースが語ったところによると「彼の実の父親は離婚後、依存症から脱却して教会で働いている」そうですWEEZER ウィーザー (サマーソニック 来日記念 ) – PIXEL GLASSES / Tシャツ / メンズ 【公式 / オフィシャル】

After leaving the family when Cuomo was four, Rivers saw Frank infrequently until around the time when this song was released, at which point they renewed their relationship.The video was shot at the garage in the Los Angeles where Cuomo and Weezer bass player Matt Sharp lived. This song is a cathartic one for Weezer frontman Rivers Cuomo, who takes out his family frustrations in the lyric. It was the first ever song to spend over a year on the chart before entering the top 20.With the band in danger of being dropped from their label, Alice Cooper drummer Neal Smith co-wrote the song that started their trek from horror show curiosity to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.

"Sail" by AWOLNATION had a remarkably slow climb up the Hot 100.

Lost And Found Items, Devil's Throat, Radwimps Drummer, Wild Bill Moore We're Gonna Rock, The Great Water, Odin God Of War, Marvel Future Fight, Social Studies Questions For 8th Graders, Page Eight, Waterfall Drawing, Radnor Township Phil Ahr, Hanging On The Telephone Tab, Lantern Festival, Iain Archer, Driving Licence In Hungary For Foreigners, Hindi Letters, Vance Van Dine, What A Girl Wants Lyrics, Age Test, South Of The Border Karaoke, Virgin Australia Share Price, Rbi News On Banks, Transfer Licence To Qld, 10hp Digital Phase Converter, Cycling Mark Cavendish Latest News, Financial Lines Insurance, Byzantine Empire Trade, želary Vesnice, Greece Weather March, Baby Looney Tunes Watch Online, Donny Cates, Finty Williams Son Father, Alan Lee (author), Average Innings Pitched Per Start 2019, The Paradise Episodes, Neha Kapur Instagram, Beach Umbrella With Anchor, Remastered Netflix Review, Tammy Wynette - D-i-v-o-r-c-e Lyrics, People Of Nigeria, The Wind And The Lion, Smart Mobs, Kansas Department Of Revenue Login, Uk Immigration Rules, What Are The 4 Types Of Politics, The Economic Structure Of Cameroon, Trade Meaningpersona Opera Za No Kaijin, Dmv Written Test Quizlet 2020, Cowspiracy Fact Check, Driving In Romania With Uk Licence, Elizabeth Montague Art, Arcimoto Lawsuit, [teen Titans Go] Season 3 Episode 52 -, Cheap Automatic Motorcycle For Sale, Chelsea Transfer News Today, When The Day Comes Fifa, History Channel Old Shows, Frank Frazetta, Marc Daly Instagram, Amal Ki Kitab Thi, Dear Name, Portuguese Names Male, Nick Searcy Castaway, Old Rhinebeck Aerodrome, Cabinet Office Gdp Japan, Bug Priority Levels, Rivers By Depth, Marley Glee, The Ring Horror Meme, Html Coding Questions, Portugal Weather October 2019, High Ground Movie Watch Online, Meaning Of Emily In The Bible, Loretta Lynn Nationals 2020, Ridley Noah Size Chart, What Can You See In Spring Book, Qing Ming 2020 Singapore, Bbc Earth's Tropical Islands: Borneo, Dragonheart: A New Beginning Yts, Jacob Maton, Axa Equitable Holdings, Good Thought On Time, Multiple Choice Questions Quiz, Jennifer LyonAmerican Actress, How To Speak Gambian Wolof, Teenage Dragon Cartoon,