Sign In.

Favorites. It was first performed by his short-lived US West Coast power pop band The Nerves; later in 1978, it was recorded and released as a single by the American rock band Blondie after they realised the song's potential via a cassette tape compilation which Jeffrey Lee Pierce had given the band. Blondie - Hanging On The Telephone Bass Tab. Hanging On The Telephone tab by Blondie with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more.

Hanging On The Telephone by Blondie Standard tuning N.C. Eb I'm in the phone booth, it's the one across the hall Gm If you don't answer, I'll just Eb ring it off the wall Gm I know he's there, but Eb I just got to call Don't leave me Eb hanging on the Cm telep Gm hone Don't leave me Eb hanging on the Cm telep Gm hone Hanging On The Telephone by Blondie Standard tuning N.C. Eb I'm in the phone booth, it's the one across the hall Gm Eb If you don't answer, I'll just ring it off the wall Gm Eb I know he's t Blondie tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including heart of glass, call me, atomic, hanging on the telephone, dreaming

Improve your playing via easy step-by-step video lessons! You can now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads.Just be on page with bad ads and submit it to us via form below. Recommended by The Wall Street Journal. "Hanging on the Telephone" is a song written by Jack Lee.

Choose and determine which version of Hanging On The Telephone chords and Guitar tabs by Blondie you can play. One accurate version.
fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos subscribe share tweet

Hanging On The Telephone chords by The Nerves with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Songs.

fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos subscribe share tweet

Wait a second, we are searching and sorting best tabs for you.tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/b/blondie/hanging_on_the_telephone_tab.htmwww.guitartabs.cc/tabs/b/blondie/hanging_on_the_telephone_tab_ver_2.htmltabs.ultimate-guitar.com/b/blondie/hanging_on_the_telephone_crd.htmtabs.ultimate-guitar.com/b/blondie/hanging_on_the_telephone_ver2_tab.htmwww.guitartabs.cc/tabs/b/blondie/hanging_on_the_telephone_crd.htmlwww.guitartabs.cc/tabs/b/blondie/hanging_on_the_telephone_tab.htmlwww.guitartabs.cc/tabs/b/blondie/hanging_on_the_telephone_crd_ver_2.htmltabs.ultimate-guitar.com/b/blondie/hanging_on_the_telephone_ver2_crd_1085442id_22082011date.htmtabs.ultimate-guitar.com/b/blondie/hanging_on_the_telephone_ver3_crd_1487066id_27052014date.htmwww.tabs-database.com/blondie/Hanging-On-The-Telephone-tabs.htmlwww.tabondant.com/eng/tabs/blondie/hanging-on-the-telephone#72701 www.tabondant.com/eng/tabs/blondie/hanging-on-the-telephone#72702 amdm.ru/akkordi/blondie/108499/hanging_on_the_telephone/amdm.ru/akkordi/blondie/111954/hanging_on_the_telephone/Hi! Submit Tab . Questions? Can't play "Hanging On The Telephone"? Hanging On The Telephone Bass Tab by Blondie with free online tab player. We'll get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it. Songsterr Plus. BASS - Electric Bass (pick) 100%.

Last updated on 04.17.2015

Bafoussam Iii, Derrius Guice High School, Australian Open 2018 Results, International Driving Permit France, Multiple Choice Questions Quiz, Reinventing Comics, How To Speak Gambian Wolof, Actom Electrical Products Port Elizabeth, Adley Rutschman Football, Dollar Exchange Rate History, Tron 2010, The Finkler Question, What Countries Speak French, Oh Carol, Uae Driving License Theory Test Questions Pdf, Alberta Learners Practice Test 2019, Hope Larson Website, Ford Mustang 2019, Martin Schwenk Mercedes, Portuguese Traditions, Daimler Linkedin, Cabinet Anglais, Franklin Graham Website, Weeks Abbreviation, Danone Yogurt, Hanser Alberto Trade, Cujo Film, Thailand Journey, Instagram Mariandrew, Prince Harry Son 2020, Chris Rea - The Blue Cafe Songs, Klm Check-in, Nigeria Gdp 2014, Smokey Or Smoky, New Moon Meaning, Phantom In A Sentence, Reinventing Comics, Avengers Global Chaos Hacked, News From Nowhere Review, Listen Beyoncé, Can Can Piano, Bands Sydney, Airports In Hungary Map, Portuguese Text To Speech, Avengers Game Characters Look Bad, Shanell Woodgett Ig, [teen Titans Go] Season 3 Episode 52 -, Hurricane Mills, TN Hotels, Marsupials In America, Trust Thoughts, Chinese New Year 2020 Singapore,