In domestic competition, the ground was scheduled to host the final of the inaugural season of the ‘Hundred’, but now the tournament has been postponed to 2021 due to the coronavirus pandemic.England Cricket Board (ECB) has also pushed back the start of the domestic season to July this year, and it is unlikely that Lord’s Cricket Ground would see any high-profile matches.https://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/kumar-sangakkara-set-to-serve-second-term-as-mcc-president/story-7HQTyuewGolohepXUHEqHO.htmlKumar Sangakkara set to serve second term as MCC presidenthttps://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/raina-asks-for-help-after-family-tragedy-punjab-cm-responds/story-Kzf2OHHheU8QNmuuDbf6OO.htmlRaina asks for help after family tragedy, Punjab CM respondshttps://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/ipl-2020-hopefully-i-ll-be-in-action-soon-deepak-chahar-shares-video-after-recovering-from-covid-19/story-4GPxrnBkNOjMwwMWkCl9rL.html‘I’ll be in action soon’: Chahar shares video after Covid-19 recoveryhttps://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/england-should-definitely-tour-pakistan-if-it-is-safe-to-do-so-ecb-chairman-watmore/story-Cpm3aUiYWOxOFhZKzVmtEI.htmlEngland should definitely tour Pakistan if it is safe to do so: Watmorehttps://www.hindustantimes.com/cricket/ipl-2020-hit-the-gym-like-it-s-a-short-ball-rohit-sharma-shares-workout-pictures/story-IQGg5rFi6U0S8Hyi0e86FL.html‘Hit the gym like it’s a short ball’: Rohit Sharma shares workout picturesKumar Sangakkara set to serve second term as MCC president Clare Connor has been named as the next president of the Marylebone Cricket Club, the first woman to hold the role in its 233-year history. Cricket has enriched my life so deeply already, and now it hands me this wonderful privilege.“We often need to look back to see how far we’ve come. Find out more Pakistan win a T20 thriller as teenager Haider Ali and veteran Wahab Riaz deny England series Please review our I made my first visit to Lord’s as a starry-eyed, cricket-obsessed nine-year-old girl at a time when women were not welcome in the Long Room. Connor will take up role on October 1, 2021, with Kumar Sangakkara remaining in place until then due to ongoing impact of Covid on cricket It stages the most uplifting events.

And as we take small steps to emerge from this uncertain and difficult time, we are going to need the power of sport and strong sporting organisations like MCC more than ever. England Twenty20 player ratings: Who burnished credentials for T20 World Cup call-up and who flopped?

How Eoin Morgan defied doubters and embraced risk to become one of the world's best T20 batsmen The club has a significant role to play in cricket’s global appeal and with her influence, I am sure she will make a considerable contribution to MCC.“With the extended lead-in time until she takes office, she will have an important part to play as president designate.”We rely on advertising to help fund our award-winning journalism.We urge you to turn off your ad blocker for The Telegraph website so that you can continue to access our quality content in the future. Clare Connor (front) provides a catch for Laura MacLeod as the England players train at the Gymkhana Ground in Hyderabad in India in 1997 I really am very proud to have been asked to be its next president.”Connor captained England for six years, including leading them to their first Ashes triumph in 42 years in 2005 before retiring from the game and becoming the ECB’s head of women’s cricket two years later.She has been chair of the International Cricket Council’s Women’s Cricket Committee since 2011 and has also served as a director on the board of Sussex Cricket and Sport England.Former Sri Lanka international Sangakkara, who last year became the club’s first non-British president, said: “I am thrilled that Clare has accepted the invitation to become the next president of MCC. Former Sri Lanka skipper Kumar Sangakkara is set to serve his second term as the president of Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) as the current activities have been postponed at the club. The Telegraph values your comments but kindly requests all posts are on topic, constructive and respectful.

Best Documentaries Of The Decade, Mexico Language Map, Trucker's Prayer Lyrics, Lifted (2006), Tiliqua Scincoides, Bill Woodson, Contrabass Balalaika, Wheels For Wishes Hawaii, Chelsea Zhang Daybreak, Translate Portuguese To English, Names That Mean Light, Korean Nouns, Lancing College Uniform, Chichen Itza Serpent, Our Vines Have Tender Grapes Full Cast, Asx: Nab, Clar Weah Age, Shazam 2 Release Date, Ancient Ghana Art, Vanishing Of The Bees - Youtube, Nevada Dmv Written Test Study Guide, Ford Mustang 2019, Italian Lesson Family, The Prime Of Miss Jean Brodie Play Summary, Rwanda Gdp Per Capita, Marriage Boot Camp Season 14 Episodes, Castles For Sale, Moldova Tourism Statistics, Luna Name, Iceman Superhero, Rationale Synonyms, CFA Franc Symbol, H/9 Baseball, Tesla Battery Supplier, What Language Do Cats Speak, Dayot Upamecano Transfermarkt, There Will Always Be Sunshine After The Rain, Nile River Map, Ride For You Lil Tjay Lyrics, The Maid Of Arran, Jonny Venters, Delve Synonym, Aubrey O Day Songs, Zurich Home Insurance Reviews, Ielts Listening Practice Test 2, Back Of The Bus Movie, Blackheart Poe, You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive Brad Paisley, History Of Africa Kevin Shillington Pdf, Why Is Princess Diana Inspirational, Subdivisions In Momo Division, Karl Benz Invention, Reality Tv Shows 2019, Free Cash Handling Skills Test, Tom At The Farm Dailymotion, That's How You Know He Loves You, Braun Strowman Height In Feet, Dirt Road Diary, APJ Abdul Kalam Comment, What Happened To Josh Rosen, Population Of Helena, Mt And Surrounding Area, Ppsh-41 Gfl, Angus Brayshaw Stats, Dust On The Bottle Year, Watto Statue Price, Home To Third Base Times, Hanging On The Telephone Tab, Gal's Best Friend, George Wilson, French Open 2019 Winner Men's Singles, Park MGM Las Vegas4,2(16499)0,6 Km Away, Jaguar Logo Meaning, Tammy Filler, Wheels For Wishes Hawaii, Okinawa Obon 2020, Sarah Lancaster Net Worth, Now I Know Lyrics Mgk, When Is Winter In Egypt 2020, Wind Ireland, Evga Geforce Rtx 2080 Ti Ftw3 Ultra Waterblock, Tomo Miličević, One Shot At Glory, Princess Diana Wedding Dress Designer, War In Darfur Combatants, Real Estate Lawyer Near Me,