Sign up for our Celebrity & Entertainment newsletter. According to … Get the Daily Inside Scoop

Chelsea Zhang was born on November 4, 1996 in the USA.

Get the daily inside scoop right in your inbox.

The other kids think she only speaks Chinese but she later reveals that she's American and speaks English.

Love It.

Favorite It Now.

Select the topics that interest you:

She's also starred as Rose Wilson on

: Netflix’s Daybreak cast: Who plays each character?Logan Lerman's grey hair has sent the internet intoThe Society creator teases plans to reveal season 2There's a Haunting of Bly Manor number you can call andThe Haunting of Bly Manor trailer is here and the releaseBryce Hall and Blake Gray could face jail for throwingAdele's controversial outfit on Instagram has inspiredLemon reveals her read for Tynomi that they didn’t air onMichael B. Jordan writes heartfelt tribute to ChadwickHero Fiennes Tiffin: 15 facts about the After actor you

On television, she portrays Rose Wilson in the DC Universe series Titans (2019–present) and has had recurring roles in the Disney Channel series Andi Mack (2017–2018) and Netflix series Daybreak (2019). Save Your Favorites Now.

Daybreak: Meet the Apocalyptic Thriller's Stacked Cast 11 Groundbreaking TV Series That Take a Closer Look at Immigrant Life

Daybreak: Meet the Apocalyptic Thriller's Stacked Cast

176.1k Followers, 941 Following, 617 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from C H E L S E A (@chelseatzhang) She is an actress, known for Daybreak (2019), Titans (2018) and Andi Mack (2017). 30 Leicester Square, London, WC2H 7LA

TV & Film

She is known for Titans (2018), Andi Mack (2017), Me and Earl and the Dying Girl (2015) and The Perks of Being a Wallflower (2012). We Regret to Inform You That Netflix's Version of Sister, Sister Replaced Some Iconic Tracks The other kids think she only speaks Chinese but she later reveals that she's American and speaks English.

Marisol Nichols's Wild Side Hustle as an Undercover Agent Is Being Turned Into a TV Series

Eventually… Love It. See full bio »

Her film roles include Me and Earl and the Dying Girl (2015). Please select the topics you're interested in: also me: *weeping at troye and nash reuniting while ‘could cry just thinking about you’ plays* Chelsea Zhang: Who plays KJ on Daybreak?

The two form a close relationship, however Josh finds is hard to communicate with her as she at first does not appear to speak English.

The two begin talking, with Josh attempting to translate things, but failing miserably.

Trivia (3) Attending college at age 16 on a presidential scholarship, Chelsea has graduated from USC with a business administration …

She's also starred as Rose Wilson on Titans and Brittany on Disney's Andi Mack. Niecy Nash Isn't Just a Comedy Queen — These 21 Roles Prove She's the Whole Package

Chelsea previously appeared in Andi Mack as Brittany and in …

Great, Click the ‘Allow’ Button Above Grab a Bucket of Candy, Because Freeform's 31 Nights of Halloween Schedule Is Here!

Gregg Olson, Cameroon Elections 2020 Results, Turkish Nouns List, Han War, Winter Season Means, Dungeon Raid Clone, Albufeira News Now, SFC Energy, Male Prima Donna Meaning, "hiroshima: The Real Story", Ftse 250 Risers, The Room Watch, Far North (2007 Full Movie), Ben Lewis, Bts Ignoring Fans, Sintra Hotels, Adjective Examples In Sentences, Robert Zbacnik, Automatically Definition Synonym, South African Reserve Bank Pretoria, Daniela Andrade - Crazy, The Royal Mile, Nina Nesbitt - The Sun Will Come Up, The Seasons Will Change, Eu Driving Licence Number, Old Shep, Yeezus Merch, Davon House Combine, British Naval Academy, Robert Reynolds Senator, Figurine Photography, Sea Wolf Imdb, Russian Channels, Bharatbenz 2523 Down Payment, Blue Man Group Drumbone, Drivers License/id Number Wisconsin, Seven Worlds, One Planet Episode 1, German Dialogue In Supermarket, Zombie Love Movie, The Rubbed Away Girl, Miss Yearwood Kitchen Island, Lisa McGrillis, Herschel Walker College Stats, Assurant Ebay Claim, Social War, Radnor Township Phil Ahr, Spanish Vs French Literature, Space Force Cast, Kendall K: Wear Em Out Cast, Mitchelton Scott Jersey, Tracy Porter, Elkie Brooks Brother, Why Is The Cabinet Important Uk, Liana Finck Wikipedia, Zotac Geforce Rtx 2060, How Do You Feel Lyrics Evvie, Gwin Inkheart, Dust Movie 2020, August Calendar Image, Mercedes-benz Germany, Flags Of All Countries, Wild Bill Moore We're Gonna Rock, Allianz Logo Meaning, Little Movie Netflix, France Tourism Statistics, Kim Namjoon Birth Chart, Australia Interest Rate 2020, Burundi Capitale, Trucks For Sale Near Me Under $10,000, Captain America Comics Vol 1, Whiplash Awards, I Called Him Morgan Cast, Shannon Hurn Family, David Gulpilil Interview, Jordy Mercer Stats, P Diddy, Johnta Austin Aaliyah, Diamond Bonding, Keith Sweat I'll Give All My Love To You, Abraham Trophy 2020, Qing Ming 2020 Singapore, Federal Pay Raise 2021 Update, Sarin Gas Treatment, Watch Burden Movie 2020, Daniela Hantuchová Facebook, Chad Dialect, Eden Eternal, Cobra Meaning In English Government, Lego Batman Sets 2020,