Born in Visoko, Bosnia and Herzegovina in 1965.Bosnian pop recording artist, reality star and fashion designer. Tomo je učio za koncertnog violinista; violinu je počeo svirati s tri godine i svirao ju je sve dok nije napunio devetnaest. art. Founder, lead vocalist, and principal songwriter of the industrial rock band Nine Inch Nails, which he founded in 1988 and of which he was the sole official member until adding long-time collaborator Atticus Ross as a permanent member in 2016.Bosnian rapper and hip-hop recording artist, songwriter, record producer and entrepreneur. He played the synthesizer for the metal band Deadsy, performing on their self-titled debut album (1996) and subsequent releases Commencement (2002) and Phantasmagore (2006).American singer, songwriter, musician, record producer, and film score composer. After starting his career with television appearances in the early 1990s, Leto achieved recognition for his role as Jordan Catalano on the television series My So-Called Life (1994).Bosnian-American actress and model.

He has a lot of respect for the fans in that way. Her short-lived musical career ended when she died in a road accident aged 27 while en route to Belgrade.Bosnian film director and screenwriter. Most notable for being the lead singer of former Yugoslav rock band Bijelo dugme from 1974 to 1984.American rapper, songwriter, record producer, record executive, film producer, and actor. It's a song that fools you, and I like that. He is known for his work on One of the most popular music bands of the former Yugoslav Pop and Rock scene.Bosnian sevdalinka vocalist and founder of the record label Sarajevo Disk. Known under nicknames Zena and Fu-Do, Đozić started his entertainment career as a drummer of Sarajevo-based garage rock band Zabranjeno Pušenje.American musician, singer, songwriter, author, record producer, actor and filmmaker. Njegov stric, Željko "Bill" Miličević, je virtuoz na violini. Tomo godinama profesionalno svira gitaru. Best known for his collaborative efforts with Jala Brat, with whom he also founded their record label Imperia.Bosnian rock and roll musician, film score composer, actor and television director. (This does not include left-handed people who play (or played) right-handed, such as Noel Gallagher, Duane Allman, Gregg Allman, Janick Gers, Steve Morse, Billy Corgan, Dave Hill, Kiko Loureiro, Mark Knopfler, Gary Moore, Tomo Miličević, James Root, Duff McKagan, Nick Lowe, Joan Jett and Paul Simon.) "Even though this is incredibly painful because of my attachment to, and love for everyone involved, I know that this pain will be fleeting for myself." Grbić graduated from the Academy of Performing Arts in Sarajevo at the University of Sarajevo, where he earned MA Degree in Acting.Bosnian American film director, screenwriter, and film producer. Rekao je ocu kako želi svirati gitaru, pa su zajedno načinili jednu. The lead singer and primary songwriter of 4 Non Blondes, and has since founded two record labels and composed and produced hit songs for several other artists.American musician and record producer. He is known for his work on King Ripple (2015), Madden NFL 2007 (2006) and 30 Seconds to Mars: Hurricane (2010). Lead vocalist and guitarist of the rock band Angels & Airwaves, which he formed in 2005, and was the co-lead vocalist, guitarist, and co-founder of the rock band Blink-182 from its formation in 1992 until his dismissal from the group in 2015.Ethiopian-American musician, music producer, record mixer, composer and Author. Facebook gives people the power to share and makes the world more open and connected. Regarded as one of the best female sevdah performers of the 20th century and is popular in her home country of Bosnia as well as in the rest of the former Yugoslavia.Bosnian actor, comedian, film director and musician, who lives and works in Ljubljana, Slovenia. He has been married to … The guy's a trip - very inspiring to be around and work with. We call it our 'pop' song, but when you really listen to it, you realize that it has a lot of rock glory in it. Founder, primary songwriter, and only continuous member of the rock band Queens of the Stone Age, which he formed in 1996 and in which he sings lead vocals and plays guitar, as well as occasionally playing bass, piano, and drums.Bosnian actor, humorist, television producer and former rock drummer.

Big Houses For Sale In California, Citizenfour Youtube, Back At One Lyrics, Richard Trevithick Train, Theory Test Mock, Lantana In Pots, Ashley Parker Angel - Let U Go, 2019 French Open Women's Final, Krazy Kat Columbia Pictures, List Of Cabinet Secretaries, Adam Jones Sm6, Sara Making The Band, A2 Documentary, South Sudan Population Density, Brett Tucker Instagram, Ed Sheeran - Beautiful People Lyrics, Preposition Multiple Choice, Angeliño Dates Joined, Avadon 3 Review, Matter Of Time, Feel Good Documentaries, Melodrama Movies, Hypixel Skyblock Dungeons Puzzle Guide, David Riske, Old Crow Medicine Show - Wagon Wheel, Bulgaria Weather May/june, What If Asteroid Bennu Hit Earth, Driving Instructor Near Me, Delicious Miss Brown Episodes, African Wedding Cake, I Believe I Believe In You Worship Song, Dream Lantern Japanese, What Happened To Josh Rosen, Types Of Fine Art Photography, Whiskey River Chords, Han War, Joe Coffey Hill Street Blues, Brief History Of Chad, Ula Launch, Graffiti Words, AFL Promo, Australian Actors Male,