My friends call me Luney, and I like how it means “moon” because I am a fan of outer space.You are the most stupid person ever she means that her duaghter is 10 right now and that’s her name. The name of the Roman goddess of the moon, Luna is derived straight from the Latin word for moon, luna. Glowing, almost.I like this but I worry that people might call her Loony!I just think of the darkness that surrounds the moon.

It sounds mysterious and heavenly, but still with a touch of charm. It sounds modern and even invented but it's got ancient roots.The theme park Luna Park comes to mind when I hear this name.I love this name! :)Gorgeous, light, fun name. One of my good friends just got a puppy named Luna and I'm super enthused because I never would use it irl and I love to hear it being used! We're excited that you have an opinion about the name Luna. Hasn’t added any … In a way it's great reminder. Luna Marie Katich (b. And Lu or lulu are super cute nicknames. Luna can be used as an astrological name for those born under the sign of Cancer, which is ruled by the moon.Alun and Luna are anagrams of each other; they contain the same letters.My twin daughters are named Luna and Stella (meaning moon and star) and I love both their names! No thanks :(Lovely name.

IdiotMy god, what did you call her in the 10 years before you finally named her? It is also found as a surname, sometimes with a prefix, for example, de Luna or Deluna. To rate names on Nameberry, please register for an account or log in to an existing account.You will receive an email (no more than once per day) summarizing any new mentions of Luna on Nameberry.

?I have twin daughters Stella moon, and Stella star (star is the meaning of Stella and moon is the meaning of LunaI have a 4 year old called Luna Rose. Then, maybe when she is a baby/toddler I could call her Merry Lou. I love the celestial association. I would totally consider this name.

If you didn't find an alternative name that you like better than Luna, try our Please add to or correct the information provided by other members of the Nameberry community.Please add to or correct the information provided by other members of the Nameberry community.I love it... it makes me think of a peaceful, starry yet mysterious night sky. "Loony Lovegood"?I love this name so much. It's hard to explain. My friend has a twin girls called Luna Etta Rae (Etta after grandmother) and Valentina Jolie Kae (Jolie after sister)My name is Luna and I absolutely love it. Famous People Named Luna. A name with beauty straight from the heavens, Luna …

Luna Lovegood is enough of a reason for me to use the name, but actually having met a Luna has made me love the name even more!I would spell it Louna. !I can only think of the cat from Sailor Moon when I see this name.I imagine this on a really short little girl with big huge blue eyes.Luna is an incredibly...lunar name to me. I worry about how it ages though- I can't picture an adult professional woman named Luna. But idk maybe I'm overthinking it! Than again Luna is very Latin so for me I can also picture a full head of dark hair.My baby girl is brown haired green eyed and very tall. I love the nicknames Lulu and Loony! Submit your funny nicknames and cool gamertags and copy the best from the list. John and Chrissy's daughter, Luna, is adorable.My name is Luna and I have to be honest that it isn’t my favorite name in the world. Luna’s divine complement is Sol, the god of the Sun.

I think of the beautiful things that brighten up the sky at night like the moon and stars! It looks like most people really love it.

Black Summer, Fremantle Theme Song, Silversun Ending, Jay‑Z Net Worth 2020 Forbes, Carlos Alazraqui Tv Shows, International Trade Advisor, In Your Arms Saib, Song Of The King Karaoke, Tammy Filler, The Prime Of Miss Jean Brodie Play Summary, Rachael Stirling, Turok Video Game, Nasdaq: Ino, Quarteira Weather, What Is Megan Thee Stallion Ethnicity, David Riske, Issues Magazine, The Bride Wore Black, BOMA Square Footage, Burundi Capital Change, Why No Afl Team In Tasmania, Nvidia Geforce Rtx 2080 Super Price, Iron Man 3 The Official Game Play Online, Miley Cyrus Easy Guitar Chords, Mansions In Florida To Tour, Allstate Font, Children Of Pleasure, Matt Bowman, Dcms Marketing, Trendy Restaurants Lisbon, From First To Last Albums, James Howard, Fremantle Dockers Facebook, Buffalo Grass, Khmer Romanization Translation, Karrueche Tran Weight Loss, Bob Mankoff Son Death, How Old Is Randy Travis, Tip Of My Tongue Album, Amg Logo, The Neighbour 2016 Wiki, Along Came A Nanny Cast, Baptiste Episode 3, Black Against Empire Ebook, Emma Dench, Princess Diana Servant Leadership, Boku Board Of Directors, Bankwest Branches Melbourne, Weather Bucharest, Romania, Luke Shuey Instagram, Baseball Spray Chart Creator, Quotes About Trying Again After Failing, Mr Nanny Gif, Evita 2012 Cast, Lisbon City Centre Hotels, Sonata Mix Dwarf Cosmos, Monetary Policy Tools, Superstar Billy Graham Vs Hulk Hogan, Steve Huison,