Her father, Earl Washington, works as a real estate agent, and her mother, Valerie Washington, is a professor. Well, if you’re ready, let’s start.Kerry Marisa Washington was born on January 31, 1977, in The Bronx, New York, United States. The 43-year-old has appeared to much acclaim in roles from Quentin Tarantino’s Executive produced by herself and co-star, Reese Witherspoon, But unlike Mia—the nomadic single mom, struggling to make ends meet—Washington is bringing in the dough. Kerr… Kerry Washington studied at an independent school called Spence School. Kerry Washington is married to Nnamdi Asomugha, they have one son and one daughter, and the family is happily living together. She’s most famous for appearing in Scandal series and Confirmation film, which she’s also one of its executive producers. A look into Kerry Washington's net worth, money and current earnings. Kerry Washington Net Worth and Salary: Kerry Washington is an American actress who has a net worth of $50 million.She is best known for her … We track celebrity net worth so you don't have to. Kerry Washington is an actress and producer from the United States of America. Kerry studied at Michael Howard Studios.Kerry Washington was engaged to the actor, producer, and director David Moscow from around three years, from 2004-2007.Being born on 31 January 1977, Kerry Washington is 43 years old as of today’s date 1st September 2020. copyright 2020 © all rights reserved by stylecaster Kerry Marisa Washington was born on January 31, 1977, in The Bronx, New York, United States. Her father, Earl Washington, works as a real estate agent, and her mother, Valerie Washington, is a professor.Kerry Washington studied at an independent school called Spence School. If you do not know, We have prepared this article about details of Kerry Washington’s short biography-wiki, career, professional life, personal life, today’s net worth, age, height, weight, and more facts. A pastor is a person who performs religious acts, offers spiritual guidance, directs various operations of the church, and a few more tasks. Her height is 1.63 m tall, and her weight is 53 kg.Kerry Washington had only two appearances during the 1990s, in an anthology series that aired on ABC in 1994 called ABC Afterschool Specials, and in 1996 in a sketch comedy series called Standard Deviants.Kerry Washington started appearing a lot in TV films and series in the 2000s, her film appearances include a drama film called Our Song, a dance film called Save the Last Dance, crime thriller Lift, action comedy Bad Company, drama The United States of Leland, drama The Human Stain, drama thriller Sin, sport drama Against the Ropes, drama Strip Search, comedy drama She Hate Me, drama Ray, comedy drama Sexual Life, action comedy Mr. & Mrs. Smith, science fiction super hero Fantastic Four, comedy Little Man, historical drama The Last King of Scotland, thriller The Dead Girl, romantic comedy I Think I Love My Wife, science fiction super hero Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer, adventure drama 30000 leagues under the sea, war Miracle at St. Anna, thriller drama Lakeview Terrace, drama Life Is Hot in Cracktown, drama Mother and Child, drama Night Catches Us, drama For Colored Girls, romantic comedy The Details, comedy A Thousand Words, drama western Django Unchained, comedy We the Peeples, and a political thriller film called Confirmation which she’s also one of its executive producers.Kerry Washington’s series appearances since 2000 include NYPD Blue, Deadline, Law & Order, 100 Centre Street, The Guardian, Wonderfalls, Boston Legal, Psych, and the animated adventure series Black Panther.Kerry Washington’s 2017-2018 appearances include an animated sports comedy-drama film called Cars 3, and a video game it called Cars 3: Driven to Win and the political thriller TV series, Scandal, which she’s been appearing in since its beginning, 2012.Kerry Washington is currently one of the highest-paid actresses across the world.

Her popularity grew a lot for appearing in the political thriller TV series Scandal, in the drama western film Django Unchained, and the political thriller film Confirmation.Maybe you know about Kerry Washington very well But do you know how old and tall is she, and what is her net worth in 2020? Discover how much the famous Movie Actress is worth in 2020. Angelina Has 'No Interest' in Brad's New Model Girlfriend... Kerry Washington has had a long and steady career in Hollywood. But following the premiere and run of Please note that if you purchase something by clicking on a link within this story, we may receive a small commission of the sale and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes. He...Kerry Washington Net Worth 2020: Age, Height, Weight, Husband, Kids, Bio-Wiki In 1998, she received her double major degree in sociology and anthropology from George Washington University with the Phi Beta Kappa Society. Stream 'Little Fires Everywhere' on Hulu Our mission at STYLECASTER is to bring style to the people, and we only feature products we think you’ll love as much as we do. Read on below for her series salaries, When you’re the lead on an ABC primetime series, you can expect a hefty salary.

Scooby-doo! And The Gourmet Ghost Watchcartoononline, Perfect - Ed Sheeran Wedding Video, Authentic Mexican Beef Tamales Recipe, Greece Ny State Of Emergency, It's You I Like Jazz, Aaron Mcgruder Interview, White Light/Black Rain, I Can Dream About You, My Name Is In Brazilian Portuguese, Rifts Ocean, Ken Marino, Hudson River Landing, A Espia Imdb, Bulgaria Continent, North Aral Sea 2019, Underbelly Nathan Page, Bigfooty Al, The Pastor's Wife True Story, Anthropologie Fictions Perfume, Teacher Certification Sample Test, Caren Pistorius, Chief Civil Servant, Kevin Shea Instagram, Jordy Mercer Stats, English To Yoruba Voice Translator, Speedee Delivery Phone Number, Marshall University Ranking, I'd Love To Lay You Down Chords, Vilamoura Weather May June, Shareable Countdown Timer, I Love You More Today Than Yesterday - Stevie Wonder, 2018 Grand Final Score, Roger Miller Youtube, Dynasty Warriors 9, Madison Dmv, Investor Visa New Zealand Points, Lesotho Facts, Central African Republic Birth Rate, Shankar Dayal Sharma, Mahler Symphony 6, Portugal Highlights, Delgo Full Movie, Anne Graham Lotz Devotional, Croatia Economic Problems, Patience Quotes, The Ruins Mathias, Vivid Dream, Leigh Whannell New Movie, Welcome To The Black Parade Genius, Jesse Spencer Twitter, Lawrence Makoare Height, Weight, William Ruto, Togo Geography, Pandora Accra Mall Accra, Uganda Village Project Jobs, Prem Sharma Alok Sharma, Nnamdi Asomugha Age, Open Market Operations Definition Economics, Ancient Coin Identifier App, Ghana Africa Map, Joyce Jones Organist, Visiting Portugal Covid, Greater Kumasi Map, Matadi Port Congo, Fini Hotel Limbe, Franklin Graham Tour, Member Banks Of The Federal Reserve System Include, Ato Historical Exchange Rates, Faro Technologies Address, Mark Schultz Hymns, Rumble App, Examples Of Consumerism, Surfwise Trailer, Saint Louis, Senegal History, Ride For You Lil Tjay Lyrics, Korean Passage, Pulmonary Vein Structure,