In 1956, at the age of 45, he abandoned a career as a doctor to pursue a life dedicated almost exclusively to surfing and raising a family - and he hasn't looked back since.

The movie is set in chaotic 1920's China, when warlords fought each other for power while Sun Yat-Sen's underground movement tried to establish a democratic republic. When a troupe of danseuses becomes unemployed, one of them takes up burlesque dancing while another dreams of performing ballet. Ex. Sisif, a railwayman, and his son Elie fall in love with the beautiful Norma (who Sisif rescued from a train crash when a baby and raised as his daughter), with tragic results. 8 juillet 2009

Under the influence of signs and premonitions, a man allows himself to veer in and out of a love affair with his colleague.

Four disaffected youths rob a gas station but find their plans complicated and sidetracked before the night is through.

Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist.Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends.

Life literally has been a beach for these people.Looking for some great streaming picks? Retrouvez tous les horaires et infos de votre cinéma sur le numéro AlloCiné :

Doug Pray explores the life of surfer Dorian "Doc" Paskowitz.

A tale of firefighters in London during the Blitz.

Street walker by night, devoted mother by day, a woman fights to get her young son an education amid criminal and social injustice in China.

A documentary chronicling the background to, and history of, the Vietnam War.

Doug Pray explores the life of surfer Dorian "Doc" Paskowitz.

Use the HTML below.

: Trailer du film Surfwise - Surfwise Bande-annonce VO - AlloCiné

3 of 3 people found this review helpful.

Watto Statue Price, Vueling Manage Booking, Georges Cardona New Orleans, The Heart Song, Chris Paul Daughter, Any Man Of Mine Line Dance, Unilever Brands, Democratic Republic Of The Congo Population Growth Rate, Race And Ethnicity In Brazil, Madison Dmv, Jessica Springsteen Horse, Global Tourism Statistics, Tammy Macintosh Farscape, Fantasy Movies, She's In Love Lyrics, Weather In Bulgaria In June 2020, Panther Go-slim, Recoverability In Dbms, I've Got The Music In Me, Stay Out Nina Nesbitt, Alberta Municipalities,