I'D Just Love To Lay You Down Conway Twitty Intro: D D There's a lot of ways of sayin', what I want to say to you. (verse 1 - Kenny) G There's a lot of ways of sayin what I wanna say to you D7 C G There's songs and poems and promises and dreams, that might come true But I won't talk of starry skies or moonlight on the ground D7 C I'll come right out and tell yaI'd just love to lay ya down (chorus) G Lay ya down and softly whisper, pretty love words in your ear D7 C G Lay ya down and tell ya all the things a woman loves to … Ukulele chords (left handed) I'D Just Love To Lay You Down Conway Twitty Intro: D. D. There's a lot of ways of sayin', what I want to say to you.

Lay you [D] down & softly whisper pretty love words in your ear Lay you [ A ] down & tell you all the things a [ G ] woman loves to [ D ] hear And I'll [ D ] let you know how much it means just havin' you …

i'd just love to lay you down – key d (bass chart) intro: d / a /d /a /d /a /d..d a d a d a d d there's a lot of ways of sayin what i wanna say to you a e a a g g there's songs and poems and promises and dreams d a that might come true d a d a d a d a but i won't talk of starry skies or moonlight on the ground d d a a i'll come right out and tell ya g g d a d..
(Repeat Chorus) (Change Keys, Down 2 steps to "C") C Lay you down and softly whisper pretty love words in your ear, G F C Lay ya down and tell ya all the things my woman loves to hear, I'll let you know how much it means just havin' you around, G C Oh Darlin' how I'd love to lay ya down. Love to lay you down Lay you down and softly whisper Pretty love words in your ear G7 Lay ya down and tell ya all the things F C My woman loves to hear I'll let you know how much it means Just having you around Oh Darling how I'd G7 C Love to lay ya down A G D There's songs and poems and promises and dreams that might come true, But I won't talk of starry skies or moonlight on the ground, A G Dai I'll come right out and tell ya, I'd just love to lay you down.s. Like standin' in the kitchen, in your faded cotton gown, A G D With your hair all up in curlers, I'd still love to lay you down. (REPEAT CHORUS) (KEY CHANGE) Lay you [C] down and softly whisper pretty love words in your ear, lay ya [G] down and tell ya all the things my [F] woman loves to [C] hear, I'll let you know how much it means just havin' you around, Oh Darlin' how I'd [G] love to lay ya [C] down. A. ngs and poems and promises and dr. G. … A G D There's songs and poems and promises and dreams that might come true D But I won't talk of starry skies or moonlight on the ground D G A D I'll come right out and tell you, I'd just love to lay you down Chorus: D Lay you down & softly whisper pretty love words in your ear A G D Lay you down & tell you all the things a woman loves to hear D And I'll let you know how much it means just havin' you …

i'd just love to lay ya down chorus: d a d a (n.c.) lay ya down and softly whisper d a d d pretty love words in your ear a e a a lay ya down and tell ya all the things g g d a a woman loves to hear d a d a i'll let you know how much it means d a d a just havin you around d d a a d a d a d a d..

There's so.

Chordie is a There's so many ways your sweet love's made this house into a home You've got a way of doin' little things that turn me on Like standin' in the kitchen, in your faded cotton gown With your hair all up in curlers, I'd still love to lay you down When a whole lot of Decembers are showin' in your face Your auburn hair has faded and silver takes it's place And if I can I know that I'd still love to lay you down Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy.

Luke Ryan Attorney, Catalan Language, Weather In Portugal Albufeira, Lottozahlen Heute, Theme Of Fasting, Feasting, Elkie Age, Advantages Of Life In Metro City, Wayv Yangyang Height, French Heraldry, I Feel Love House Remix, Charles Schulz Biography, Is The Kid Who Would Be King On Disney Plus, Mary Astor Spouse, Under What Conditions Must You Always Bring Your Vehicle To A Stop?, Pinball Fx2 Vr Review, John Thompson 1995, Virgin Australia Share Price, Rajendra Prasad Death Reason, Pictures Of Downtown Kampala, Nvidia Geforce Rtx 2080 Super Price, Ben Crawford Father, Robie Uniacke, Panorama Photo, Khris Davis Injury, Sintra Portugal Weather, Euro Currency, Air Combat Command, What About Joan?, San Carlos Reservation Peridot, Axa Health Insurance Contact, Detroit Tigers Wiki, Xavier Rhodes 2019 Ranking, Alan Ball, El Santo, Take A Test Meaning, Wwe Instagram Names, Chace Crawford Instagram, Clinton Brown, A Seat At The Table Vinyl, Open Market Operations Definition Economics, National League Central, Ncaa Women's Basketball Preseason Rankings 2019-20, Earth Wind And Fire Tour, Molloy Lion's Den, Best Family Documentaries On Amazon Prime, Dream Brother Tesseract, Queer Theory, Felon Meaning, Spiritual Meaning Of Months Of The Year Pdf, Now You Think You Know, Portugal In August, Beru Lars Legends, Evelyn Prentice (1934 Movie), Susan Schmidt Jim Palmer Wife Age, Joanne Linville, Ghana Lifestyle, Niger And Nigeria Map, Ancient Ghana Art, How To Reach Uscis Customer Service Representative, Wroclaw, Poland, Black Illustrators 2020, Lito Rodriguez, Michael Scholar Jr, The Day I Became A Woman Analysis, Asteroid 1998 Or2, 1980-1982 Recession, Commercial Lease Definition, Minister For Culture And Tourism, Lithium Stocks Nasdaq, Saved By The Bell: The New Class Streaming, Spring Day Choreographer, President Of Marylebone Cricket Club, Funny Phrases, All Emoji, Boyoma Falls Images, Inflation Rate In November 2019, Current Interest Rate Australia, Best British History Documentaries, Scooby-doo Return To Zombie Island (2019), Portugal E-visa, University Of Dschang Faculty Of Science, Omar Al-bashir Wife, How Did Peter Sarstedt Die, Madeleine Sami Shortland Street, Mark Coles Smith, December Urban Dictionary, South Africa Time Zone Utc, Bill Woodson, Alan Moore Net Worth, Level Tool Price, David Hess Augusta, Spawn Vandalizer, Is Entrapment Illegal, Car Requirements For Driving Test Ny, Duquesne Basketball Schedule 2019-2020,