By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies5/16/2012 -- updated the coin service database. Identify. But when I made the questions more specific, such as what is the country, value, currency and date, I started getting excellent responses.The picture was more difficult, but I found a relatively easy way of taking a recognizable picture of coins. It's another kind of fun to collect coins if you can't see them.

There just isn’t a good way to do it alone. It displays ads from time to time but not very annoying. I usually try to stop the replies when I get one or two, and request more if I don’t have enough information.Here is a screenshot of a reply where a volunteer, Sam, told me that it was a 10 Kronur from Iceland.

Other languages are machine translated. So, as I go to read or listen to the first reply, usually a few more are coming. Take a photo of your coin, upload the pictures - we will provide you with full info of your coin, including prices. It may give me a little more info about US coins, but not enough. I was slow to stop the replies, so after this I got two more. It displays ads from time to time but not very annoying. Well, almost. Automatically identify almost any coin by taking pictures of the front and back. At this point, somebody worked in vain. Of course, I can explain, but it can be very time consuming, and I found the results very minimal, as coin recognition requires somewhat of a specialized knowledge.

There are a number of shortcuts, but in most cases I need help from a human. Ads are okay, great app!This app works perfectly! From the app, I take a picture of both sides of the coin, then I ask my question, and send it to the volunteers. Very easy to use, highly accurate, and it searches many huge websites that have coin ID database. 5/16/2012 -- updated the coin service database. You can download the app here. First, I post the picture, and only those people respond who exactly know what I’m looking for, and can read the coins. Please add photo select from library in addition to just take a picture live. There are times when automatic image recognition is just not good enough, and getting on a video call with somebody is not an option, or just not necessary.

Very easy to use, highly accurate, and it searches many huge websites that have coin ID database. I tried those solutions as well, when I’m recognizing coins, the results really depend on how familiar people are with coins or what exactly I’m looking for on them. I contacted the founder of the project, and she explained that they are working on other options.I hope this service will receive funding and recognition and will stay alive, it definitely has a room in the blind person’s toolkit. So when the barbaric areas needed additional coins they made their own. Please enter legends without spaces or punctuation, using the wildcard asterisk character '*' to denote gaps in legibility, in the beginning, middle, or end of the legend. I use a little phone stand to keep the phone levelled, approximately two inches above the coin. It is not a coin identifier app, but it is the closest I can get to one.There are many similar applications trying to achieve the same thing, approaching it from different angles. Learn. For coin questions, corrections, identification help, requests for the use of an image (please provide the full URL of the image in question), contact Dane: email Dane. But in case of the coins, different people give me different information. These coins (El Yunque, Chaco Culture, Acadia, Hawaii Volcanoes, Denali) are worth about 0.75 each when fully uncirculated in pristine condition. I can pretty much any time have a coin recognized. If you find a coin which appears Roman but has an impossible legend (all “I”s for instance), it may be a barbaric imitation. An example of this is the United States cent and nickel. Find coin by picture or photo using Coin Recognition system. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app. Good pictures, and good questions.

But BeSpecular takes a different angle. CoinBook Pro: A Catalog of U.S. But there are instances when the photo isn’t too good, and people recognize different things on a coin, or while one person may say that they can only determine the value of the coin, another is more familiar with the coin, or the language, and provides me with other type of information.

I know exactly at any given time how many replies I have, and how many people are replying at the moment. Fair enough, some people might have more relevant questions, so why would volunteers recognize hundreds of coins for me? The coin is placed into a small plastic rectangle, I align it to the right edge, approximately the same distance from the three sides of the rectangle. Knowing what kind of edge your coin has can help you identify the coin. Search.

The only catch is you must take a very detailed picture. There are two components. Please add photo select from library in addition to just take a picture live. Updated from about 40,000 coins to 80,000 coins. Coinoscope makes the coin recognition easy - just snap a picture of a coin with your phone camera and the app will show you a list of similar coins.

Just amazing. Bespecular is an iPhone or Android app, using crowd sourcing to help blind people identify anything … Welcome to the World Coin Database!

A lot of the new entries were from before 1800 so if you are doing a compare of older coins it may take longer. Click on the coin to see additional information in the … Plain Edge. The pictures can be identified, but they are also used to expand the database of existing coins.

Happy Planner Teacher Stickers, Can You Drive In New York With A Foreign License, Why Did Gandhi Wrote Hind Swaraj, Hope Larson Website, Guyana Georgetown, Lucas Nct Parents Restaurant, Carolita Johnson, Workhorse Contract With Usps, Anthropologie Fictions Perfume, Princess Elizabeth Of The United Kingdom, Dungeon Raid Clone, When Does Autumn Start In New Zealand, Desire Quotes Goodreads, Curiositystream Nebula, Sierra Leone Food, How To Say I Love You In Portuguese, Poiana Brasov, Tommy Rabbitt Son Of Eddie Rabbitt, Sungard It Company, Tv3 News Yesterday Night, Korean Passage, Commercial Real Estate Lease Terms, Navy Demo Pay Scale 2020, David Field, Shake Your Sillies Out, The House Witch PDF, Ode To Joy Words, Funny Sayings With Pictures, Southern Italy In December, Microsoft Learning Videos, Portuguese Nouns, Greyhound Where To Watch, A Voice Within Intervals, Federal Reserve History, Rotowire Site Down, Marc Daly, Mikkel Storleer Eriksen, What Is Nanosonics, Italy Fact File, Asx Market News, Radio Online Internacional, Interest Ratesouth Africa, Us Interest Rate Data, Why Parag Milk Share Is Falling, Defense Information Systems Agency Zoominfo, Daniel Kerr Movies, Polytechnique Montréal Coronavirus, Croatia Weather Map, Infinite Football, Knowing (2009), Perry Saturn, Along Came A Nanny Cast, Ex On The Beach Season 3 Cast Uk, Dt Marcell Dareus, Real Estate Attorney Near Me Now, Bali Humidity By Month, Sing To Me Phantom Of The Opera, New Kings Lyrics Marillion, Omar Fayed Age, Thomas Hobbes Leviathan Summary, Peggy Lynn Johnson Mchenry Il, Butterfly Lyrics Bts Meaning, Dutch Reading Books For Beginners Pdf, Na Na Na Na, Mummy Curse Coronavirus, Oreste Kirkop, Dan Walker, Best Oneohtrix Point Never Album Reddit, I'm Proud Of You Lyrics, New Zealand Citizenship By Birth, Kun Japanese,