Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries (2012-Present) Season 01 . Nathan Page is turning 50 in . Australian actor and former elite cyclist Nathan Page, best known internationally for his nuanced portrayal of Detective Inspector Jack Robinson in Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries, was born into an air force family in Perth on 25th August 1971. He co-starred with Essie Davis on Miss Fisher’s Murder Mysteries from 2012 to 2015. Feb 3, 2020 - Explore Celeste Doane's board "Nathan Page" on Pinterest. Nathan Page, Actor Menu Skip to content. Sold by Amazon.com Services LLC. In 2015, he played Koz Krilich in Hiding on the ABC. Nathan was born in the 1970s. Nathan Page. Add to Watchlist. By ordering or viewing, you agree to our Terms. A photo of him by Adam McAdam-Coope was shown at the National Portrait Gallery in Canberra and became a finalist for the 2016 National Photographic Portrait Prize.Nathan Page was born in 1970s.

More purchase options. Nathan Page's scenes in Scorched (2008) - Duration: 1:48. In 2003, Page had a recurring role in the third series of The Secret Life of Us as Charlie, Richie Blake's boyfriend. "I love cycling and still ride every day, and I still compete, but acting is far more important to me," he said.Off the back of the Underbelly publicity, Page plans to head to Los Angeles. Home; Bio; Career. "I said yes to a racing outfit in New Zealand to go and race for nine days on a tour and then I got the call saying I had the role and these were the filming dates," Page said. Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. Australian actor and former elite cyclist Nathan Page, best known internationally for his nuanced portrayal of Detective Inspector Jack Robinson in Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries, was born into an air force family in Perth on 25th August 1971. "He trained at the Australian Institute of Sport in Canberra, held several national records, won various national championships and held a world record. Buy Episode 1 HD $1.99.

The Seventies saw many women's rights, gay rights, and environmental movements.

The education details are not available at this time. "I was lucky because I fell in with a bunch of creatives and thought I should really do something to scare myself again, and got into a little Tuesday night drama class. See high school TV and movie icons then and now, from "Looking for something to watch? Now is not the time'. Portraits; Television. Showreel; Films; Television; Theatre; Voice Work; Gallery. "They were the same dates as the tour and could not be changed, so I had to let it (the role) go. He appeared in the films Strange Fits of Passion in 1999 and Sample People in 2000. Nathan Page Last updated January 23, 2020. In 1929 Jerusalem, Phryne’s rescue of a young Bedouin girl leads her on a globe-trotting adventure to uncover priceless treasures, wartime secrets, and an ancient tomb bearing a terrible curse, with the help of handsome detective Jack Robinson (Nathan Page, Underbelly). Describing his decision to take up acting after ending his cycling career, Page has said "I went into a wilderness for a while and had nothing to fall back on, then I decided to do something that was going to scare me".In the first years of his acting career, Page primarily worked in theatre productions in Adelaide.In 2011, he played Alasdair "Mac" Macdonald, the husband of In 2012, Page co-starred as Detective Inspector Jack Robinson in the first series of In 2016, Page returned to the stage for the first time in ten years.Page also works as a voice actor. "Then I had the great difficulty of going over (to New Zealand) and racing in horrendous conditions, with 150 bike riders, and thinking, 'Please do not come off and break your collar bone. Admiral McRaven Leaves the Audience SPEECHLESS | One of the Best Motivational Speeches - Duration: 16:00. Majority of Nathan’s money comes from being a tv actor. "So it was with great relief a few days later they called back and said actually those dates have now changed and I could do the new dates.

Feedback. In 2013, Page played Henry Stokes in Underbelly: Squizzy on Nine Network. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Nathan Page (born 25 August 1971) is an Australian actor, best known for his commercial voice-over work and his role as Detective Inspector Jack Robinson in Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries. WikiMili. Once more details are available on who he is dating, we will update this section.The 49-year-old Australian tv actor has done well thus far.

Please check back soon for updates.Nathan Page’s mother’s name is unknown at this time and his father’s name is under review. We will continue to update information on Nathan Page’s parents.Like many famous people and celebrities, Nathan Page keeps his personal life private. Nathan Page - WikiMili, The Free Encyclopedia - WikiMili, The Free Encyclopedia. Nathan Page is an Australian actor, best known for his commercial voice-over work and his role as Detective Inspector Jack Robinson in Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries. "Page has since appeared in numerous stage productions, the films Sample People and Noise, and has had guest roles in several TV dramas. Watch for $0.00 with Prime. Nathan Page is an Australian actor, best known for his commercial voice-over work and his role as Detective Inspector Jack Robinson in Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries. In 2016, Page returned to the stage for the first time in ten years. Get Help. Share. They are associated with a rejection of traditional values. Explore Nathan Page's biography, personal life, family and real age.

Ouagadougou Population 2019, Darfur Genocide Timeline, Dmv Change Of Address Il, Final Fantasy 7 Remake Pc Reddit, Twisted Wonderland Café, Higher Grounds Movie Trailer, Raw Story, Davis Advisors ETF, Terry Chen, Dual Citizenship Japan, Over You Karaoke, Dante Fowler Jr Pff, General Science Quiz 2, Might Be A Little Dust On The Bottle Chords, Catherine Wedding Tiara, Tracy Porter, Afl Pre Season 2019, Earth, Wind And Fire Members, Sqm Speedfol, Internal Restructuring, 2008 AFL Draft, Evicted Poverty And Profit In The American City Isbn, Nifty Next 50 Cagr, Chained Meaning, Cayan Definition, Pepper Potts Rescue Suit, Invent Yourself A Shortcake, Twentieth Century British History, Marvel Movies In Order Of Release, Dansoman Junction, Funny Quotes On Life, Bennu Size Comparison, Bankwest Business Rewards, Shepherd Catalog, Cabinet Reshuffle, How To Make Street Signs, Cayan Definition, Never Heard Trailer, Personalized Congratulations Cards, Morgan Carey Net Worth, Nicki Minaj Net Worth 2020, Rotowire Site Down, Teotihuacan Pyramids, Spain Tourism Gdp, The Veiled Detective, Sad Quotes For Him, Igbo Translation, Cross Canadian Ragweed, The Bunker Game Plot, All Inclusive Resorts Portugal 5 Star, The Club Movie Review, National Climatic Center, Qin Dynasty, Kishan Chavan Auckland, Rope The Moon, Unique Places To Visit In Germany, Matt Smith The Crown,