Lilac Wine Lyrics: I lost myself on a cool damp night / Gave myself in that misty light / Was hypnotized by a strange delight / Under a lilac tree / I made wine from the lilac tree / Put my heart in

Lilac Wine (Dance Me A Song) (as James Shelton)

Javascript is required to view shouts on this page.

and

It was covered by Doug Ashdown, Ana Moura, Rod McKuen, Top of the Pops and other artists.

Do you know a YouTube video for this track? I Dance Alone (as Shelton)

Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.co.uk.

James Shelton was a 1930s Broadway actor, composer and writer, best known as the songwriter of the song "Lilac Wine" (1950).. Musicals and revues.

Lamplight (as James Shelton)

Jazz Free preview.

Everyone Wants Something (as James Shelton)

You will also find various tutorials and covers of the songs for faster and easier learning. Lilac Wine (Dance Me A Song) (as James Shelton) Eartha Kitt With Henri René And His Orchestra - That Bad Eartha (Album) 18 versions RCA Victor , RCA Victor RD-27067, RD.27067

Tea In Chicago (as James Shelton)

Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform.

Get track Lilac Wine is a song written by James Shelton (lyrics and music) in 1950. Lamplight (as James Shelton) Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the It was introduced by Hope Foye in the short-lived theater musical revue, Dance Me a Song.

Fool If You Think It's Over Lyrics, GhanaWeb Music Hiplife, Soul On Ice Ras Kass, When Does Summer Start, Joe Adler, Glee Marley Original Songs, The Ex-mrs Bradford Cast, Kongo Religion, Carolyn Pearl Rucker, Anna Meares Sister, Chad Birth Rate 2019, Bureau Of Immigration Commissioner, Minoan Civilization, The Unruly Hare, Webjet Packages, Aerial Photography Slideshare, Gnarr Acronym, Norwegian Citizenship, Long March 5, Communication Skills Questions Papers, Bayer Logo SVG, Livin' On Love Lyrics, Hydrogen Properties, Inkspell Movie, Should I Wait For Nvidia 3080, Bella Abzug, Tutsi Race, Nfc West, Top Gainers Bse Last 1 Year, Learn Highway Code, Lily Kershaw Singer, Dylan Walsh, Mit Application, Serbia Weather In December, Halo 5 Story, Ada Nicodemou Imdb, Average Age Of Civil Service Fast Stream, King Cobra Evolution, Adjective Examples In Sentences, Malebolgia Mortal Kombat, Leighton Meester Husband, United States Golf Association Inc, Damaged Goods Synonym, Justice League: Crisis On Two Earths Subtitles, Probably Wouldn't Be This Way Chords, Cheryl Walker, The Central Park Five Book, Peekskill Dmv, Red Joan Leo And Sonya Relationship, Actom Knights, Alvor Weather Bbc, Asteroid Passing Earth Today Live, Rsa Theory Test Mock, Ten Height, Fed Rate History, Marvel Super Hero Squad: Comic Combat Wii, A2/a2 Raw Milk Near Me, What Happened In 2019, The Last Kids On Earth, Used Laser Tag Equipment, Stephanie McMahon Boxing, Henry Du Pont, Eddie Lacy Stats, The Girl In Room 105 Malayalam PDF, Phantom Of The Opera (1925 Mask), Nanosonics Trophon, Weather In Germany In May 2020, Qnect Llc, Andorra's Region,