Dylan Walsh was born on November 17, 1963 in Los Angeles, California, USA as Charles Hunter Walsh. Walsh changed his tune for The Stepfather (2009), which starred the actor as a sociopathic murderer. a list of 225 images

He is known for his work on Congo (1995), The Stepfather (2009) and Nip/Tuck (2003).

His career truly beginning to gain momentum in the early '90s, Walsh's appearances in Betsy's Wedding (1990) and Nobody's Fool (1994) showed an actor just waiting for his breakthrough role. He was previously married to Joanna Going and Melora Walters. Peter Elliot Due to the success of Jet Boy, his career was somewhat reinvigorated and subsequent parts in We Were Soldiers and Blood Work paid testament to an actor regaining his footing after a few early falters. Get the freshest reviews, news, and more delivered right to your inbox!

Learn more about Dylan Walsh at TVGuide.com with exclusive news, full bio and filmography as well as photos, videos, and more.

See full bio » Dylan Charles Hunter Walsh (born November 17, 1963) is an American actor.

Spouse (2) Highest Rated: Birthplace: In 2010, he joined the cast of Secretariat in a supporting role as the husband of housewife-turned-horse racer Penny Cherry (Diane Lane).

Although audiences may recognize his face from such high-profile Hollywood fare as Congo (1995) and We Were Soldiers (2002), his most affecting roles have been in low-budget independent fare such as the low-key 2001 drama Jet Boy. He was previously married to Joanna Going and Melora Walters.

Check out our list of the month's most anticipated films and shows to stream from home.Looking for some great streaming picks?

Photos

When he took to the latter, however, the unexpected change of pace could make for an extremely effective performance. Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, USA Possessing the sort of bland, familiarly handsome … Subsequent efforts such as Divided by Hate (1997) and Chapter Zero (1999) showed an actor capable of much more than what he was given with which to work.

I don't have a price! Nov 17, 1963 Dylan Walsh full list of movies and tv shows in theaters, in production and upcoming films. He is best known for his role as Dr. Sean McNamara in the FX television series Nip/Tuck. Subsequently gaining his footing as an actor with a recurring role on television's Kate and Allie, his first feature credit came with the 1989 Patrick Dempsey comedy Loverboy.

He is known for his work on Cast as a shady, morally ambiguous undercover cop who befriends a street smart orphan while attempting to take down a big-time drug dealer, the role offered some contrast to Walsh's recent performances, and simultaneously proved that he was fully capable of handling a leading dramatic role. Possessing the sort of bland, familiarly handsome looks that make him equally effective at creating both instantly likable and inexplicably repelling characters, actor Dylan Walsh, born November 17th, 1963, generally specialized in the former.

Lowest Rated: Peter Elliot

I don't have a price!

Los Angeles, California, USA

Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist. In 2003, Walsh donned scrubs for the critically acclaimed television series Nip/Tuck. Dylan Walsh was born on November 17, 1963 in Los Angeles, California, USA as Charles Hunter Walsh. Admittedly taking roles just to pay the bills, Walsh was offered the lead in Calgary filmmaker Dave Schultz's dark psychological drama Jet Boy. Walsh, Macy, Stiles Join Cast of Mamet Film In 2006 Walsh could be seen back up on the big screen as the buttoned-down boyfriend of Sandra Bullock's haunted character in the fantasy-flavored romantic drama The Lakehouse. Dylan Walsh was born on November 17, 1963 in Los Angeles, California, USA as Charles Hunter Walsh.
I'm not a pound of sugar, I'm a primatologist! Birthday: I'm not a pound of sugar; I'm a primatologist!

Although he would take the lead for the eagerly anticipated jungle adventure Congo, the film's dismal fate at the box office certainly didn't do anything for his career. He is known for his work on Congo (1995), The Stepfather (2009) and Nip/Tuck (2003). A California native who graduated from Annandale High School in Virginia, Walsh wowed audiences as Atticus Finch in a high school stage production of To Kill a Mockingbird, giving signs of great things to come from the burgeoning actor.

Phantom Of The Opera On Hulu, Thomas Savery Steam Engine, How To Pronounce Queue, Best Documentaries Of The Decade, Excuse Me In Portuguese Brazil, Ed Sheeran We Found Love, Saperstein Kojak, 10,000 Reasons Lyrics, Summer Camps Geneva, Ladyhawke Netflix, All Inclusive Resorts Portugal 5 Star, 5 Day Motorcycle Course Near Me, Action Dragon Movies List, Sleep On It Pride And Disaster, Meander Tiara, Commercial Lease Definition, Hello In Russian Zdravstvuyte, Organic Whole Milk In Chennai, Twi Pronunciation, Axa Uk Number Of Employees, Iw Language Code, Photography Workshops Near Me, Marketing 100 Exam 1, Keith Robinson,