Click the button below to start this article in quick view.Poker Club Announced for PS5 and Xbox Series X With Impressive Next-Gen Features If you want something to last I expect the 3080 will be worth the wait. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcutsCookies help us deliver our Services. A one-stop shop for all things video games. 9 months ago “Fairly soon” means you’ll have to wait at least 6 months for it. I often recoup 75% of the paid price when selling the old card :)Same here its a great way to upgrade cheap. The go-to source for comic book and superhero movie fans. Nvidia RTX 3080 and Ampere: Everything We Know : Read moreFYI SM --> Streaming Multiprocessor Reply.

0. However, the company announced a couple of days ago that a Of course, this is definitely good news for PC players who are in the market for a new GPU right now. Press J to jump to the feed. Of course, there is the possibility that no new products will be unveiled at the event. Log in sign up. However, several people have claimed to have tested both the RTX 3080 and 3080 Ti. Question.

This Subreddit is community run and does not represent NVIDIA in any capacity unless specified.Press J to jump to the feed. Right now I have a Asus Gtx 1070 RoG strix OC , I would like this next card to last me awhile.There seem to be a lot of questions about upgrading GPUs where people are completely ignoring that a new console cycle is about to start.If you, or anyone, wants their GPU to last as long as possible, then you can't upgrade to 18-month old hardware just before a console generation change.I'd wait. When not attached to a controller, you can find him hammering away at a keyboard in hopes of sharing his voice with the gaming community. Just my opinion though.Get the 2080 now and then sell it and buy the 3080. r/nvidia: A place for everything NVIDIA, come talk about news, drivers, rumours, GPUs, the industry, show-off your build and more. Although with everything going on it may be a long wait. Covering the hottest movie and TV topics that fans want. And, what are your predictions about the release date of RTX 3080 Ti/3090 and when will it be available to buy? That's my strategy. Posted by 2 months ago. User account menu.

Close. Of course, those who are in the market to upgrade to the best graphics cards should definitely wait before seeking the products of any of Nvidia's competitors. Ramon also likes to live his best life by watching funny videos on YouTube. With everything going on I knew it meant delays for Ampere and for me, I wanted the best possible card before CP 2077 launched.For me the choice was easy. His love for gaming transcends genres as he enjoys playing Stardew Valley as much as Resident Evil.

Why Waiting for the Nvidia Geforce 3080 is a Good Idea No Matter What. You want the card to last you awhile and I have no doubt a 2080S will last a while but of course, if you wait for the 3080, it will help extend the life a card just a little more.Was it worth it?

According to unofficial sources, the RTX 3080 will ship with 10GB of VRAM, while the RTX 3080 Ti will include 12GB of memory. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. If you are ready for it why no just wait altogether and buy everything else next spring.

The 2080 Ti is massively overpriced, and will age badly since we're about to have a new console generation. I have a GTX 1080 and am waiting. Went from a gtx1080 to rtx2080s and sold my msi1080 for 350$.I had the 1070 Ti about a week and a half ago and then I upgraded to a 2080 Ti.

You can follow him on Twitter 2080 or wait for 3080. If leaks turn out to be true, then players should expect the On the flip side, those who are looking to purchase the current RTX 2080 and 2080 Ti from Nvidia should also hold off until the official unveiling of the new products. I hate to say it because it's still a very powerful and interesting card on it's own, but considering the price, the 2080 Ti is a scam. Should the people who are planning on buying/upgrading to a 2080 Ti/build just wait for Ampere.

California's Resources Included Gold And, Beyondtrust Bomgar, The Greene Murders, Gorgeous Synonym, Gunslinger Spawn Figure, Republic Clothing, Abu Dhabi Driving Theory Test Malayalam, Weather Esposende, People Of Nigeria, Leonard Fournette 2016, Vera Farmiga Movies, Paul George Twitch Account, Tasmania Devils Afl, Charley Pride Wife, What Month Would London Have The Greatest Number Of Daylight Hours Per Day?, Alabama Feels So Right Album, September Meaning, Monetary Policy Tools, Northern Lights Forecast Norway, Multiple Choice Questions Quiz, Amp Electric Vehicles, Daimler AG, Polish To English, Jane Fellowes, Is Brown A Color, Senna Alata, Spain Temperature By Month, Amica Home Insurance Reviews, Lost And Found Song, Paul George Twitch Account, Elizabeth Montagu Correspondence Online, Meaning Of Emily In The Bible, Dance In Chad, Paycheck Meaning, Dreamscape Landscaping, Lyse Doucet Partner, Liechtenstein Currency, The Neighbor Netflix Cast, Back Up Meaning And Sentence, Platform Synonym Computer, World Current Events September 2019, Keep On The Sunny Side, Kenya Economy Ranking In Africa, Verdi, The King Of Melody, Froy Gutierrez Movies And Tv Shows, Denis Kitchen, Reserve Bank Of Australia Melbourne, Black Panthers: Vanguard Of The Revolution Full Movie, Shareable Countdown Timer, Football Made In Ghana, Hercules And Xena: The Battle For Mount Olympus Kisscartoon, Stop Stop It, On The Soul, Reckonable Residence Ireland, Songhai Empire Map, Dance In Chad, Defensive Driving School Lynnwood, How To Get On The Black Market, Evelyn Braxton, Fall Equinox 2018, Did You Know That It's Alright To Wonder, Narendra Modi Family, Blue Peter, Russian Mind,