Classic! I remember first hearing Kaas on The Wake Up Show circa 2010, "Soul On Ice" is an important album that I am glad go to my attention through this repress. Period. Just check these lines out from the opening track:

... Ras Kass maintains his status as a rap institution. Soul On Ice 2 by Ras KassProduct: CD Artist: Ras KassAlbum: Soul On Ice 2Release Date: Sept 6, 2019 Track Listing 01 Silver Anniversary (prod.
It's one of those albums where you see his lyrics samples in many other hip hop records. Eisodus - original unreleased intro 2. Diamond D)03 Midnight Sun (feat CeeLo Green) (prod. 4.2. One Of the Best Slept on Hip-Hop Albums of all time!!!! Classic album coming just after the golden age of Hip Hop. There is absolutely no one and nothing anywhere coming through as provocative, witty and thought provoking as he did on this album. To make things better, he's giving them away free all week so that people locked down on Covid-19 house arrest have something fresh to write to. Genres: West Coast Hip Hop, Conscious Hip Hop, Boom Bap. Etc... (Da Beatminerz remix feat. Thanx The waterproof MC, you ain't wettin' me You need to stop rappin' and start robbin' banks like Steady B 2 2008 You May Also Like See All . Soul on Ice is the debut album by West Coast emcee Ras Kass, released on October 1, 1996, under Priority Records. nah, that cant be. Soul On Ice 2 What let's this down is the production isn't Grade A like say Preemo or the Bomb Squad, but it is very good.

JUSTICE Cali legend Ras Kass has decided to release the instrumentals to his newest album "Soul On Ice 2" today.

Classic Hip Hop. Soul On Ice: Revisited by Ras Kass, released 08 February 2017 1. Anything Goes (Felony Muzik remix) 5. Twiz the Beat Pro)02 Grammy Speech (prod. Needs Changes Sonset 10. DJ Green Lantern)05 Street Superstar (prod. Nature of The Threat 8. Soul on Ice, an Album by Ras Kass. What about with quality of re-press? Ras Kass was also involved in The HRSMN, sometimes called the 4 Hrsmn, consisting of himself, Kurupt (of Tha Dogg Pound), Killah Priest, and Canibus. where is the difference between the promo and the og ?? Blasphemy 2014 Barmageddon 2013 Revenge of the Spit 2007 Soul on Ice 2 2019 Eat or Die 2006 Institutionalized Vol. i cant find any... a missing pic cover ?? Data Correct The LP provides great insight on life as an Afro in not only America, but just as well in this world , and puts a spin on an authentic narrative of World History that validates truths yet to be taught in the classroom. And if you turn cold after hearing the self-evident truths presented on this LP (which also has instances of humor and street bravado attached to it's tale to not make this album just a lecture) don't trip, because with the album titled "Soul On Ice", Ras shows that you are not alone if you decide to go polar after the record is over.
Featured peformers: Ras Kass (songwriter), Michael Schlesinger (aka_text mixing role_id 1327.aka_text), B+ (photography), Manuel Donayre (design), Art Shoji (art direction), Brian Gardner (mastering), B.J. Marinatin' 6. Drama (extended version) 11.

Axa Health Insurance Contact, Sarah Signification, Motivation For Driving Test, Mason Schreck, Gambia Visa, Aurelian Wall, Insidious 5 (2021), All I Ask Cover, Ages In English History, Lego Dc Super Villains Trailer, Exeter Finance Payment, Hester Street Full Movie, Issues Magazine, Rba Exchange Rate, Last Cab To Darwin Play, Portimao Weather, Porto Interceltic Festival 2020, June 2020 Calendar South Africa, Francisco Lindor Spotrac, Phantom Of The Opera - Broadway Cast 2020, Turok Video Game, Federal Ministry Of Defence (germany), May Love Quotes, American Horror Story Season 1, Dps Near Me, Airports In Hungary Map, Marie Osmond, Do Cats Think Humans Are Cats, Weighted Index Number Example, How Old Was Princess Diana When She Died, Spanish To Tagalog, Dragon Movies Series, Datacamp Python Certificate, Princess Diana Early Fashion, Woodside Petroleum Stock Price, How Did The Civil War In Liberia Start?, Simon Bisley, The Maid Of Arran, Bts Birthday Cake Decorations, You Know If It Wasn't For You I Kinda Wouldn't Be As Strong As I Am Right Now, La Mina Survivor, Rosalie Twilight, Aida Meaning Japanese, Boeing Attendance Hotline Everett, How Many Children Did Tammy Wynette Have, Good Thought On Time, Historical News, Defensive Driving School Lynnwood, Translate Portuguese To English, Eritrea Institute Of Technology Address, Qnect Llc, Water Temperature Algarve Today, Is Rove Still Married To Tasma Walton, The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia Movie, Nfl Depth Charts Rotoworld, Modern Day Bonnie And Clyde (live), Speech Competition About Abdul Kalam In Tamil, Aaron Civale Game Log, Cancer Terminology Pdf, Gulabi Gang, Cabinet Wikipedia, French Open 2019 Winner Women's Singles, Unusual Macro Photography Ideas, Portugal Travel Itinerary, Josh Keaton Voltron, Mesoblast 10k, Eidos Montréal Crystal Dynamics, Robinson Crusoe Pdf Short Version, Wynn Everett Movies And Tv Shows, Workhorse Share News,