แบบทดสอบ, วิธีที่ใช้ในการทดสอบ, เหตุการณ์ที่พิสูจน์คุณสมบัติของบุคคล…

On the other hand, Australian websites I've seen suggest that sit is the preferred term there: Tomorrow, I'm going to sit the test for admission to this university. From the From the After some consultation with my Indian friends "to give an exam" equates with "To take or do an exam" in Indian English. In 1997, a rice crop was grown without any treatment application to in Malay The change trials tested the participants' ability to respond appropriately to relevant phonetic differences between tokens and distinguish stops drawn from two different categories. test, prøve, teste…

in Spanish

EXAM/TEST. in Norwegian Two athletes were banned from competing after failing drug tests.Some people think the police should be able to carry out random breath tests.Independent laboratory tests have confirmed that the product works very successfully.Your doctor can give you a simple blood test to check for anaemia.A nuclear device was detonated at the Trinity test site in New Mexico, on July 16,1945. a set of questions or practical activities, which are intended to find out how much someone knows about a subject or skill an important test that you do at the end of a course of study or class or at the end of the school yearThere’s a written examination at the end of the course.During my finals I was revising till 3 o'clock in the morning most days. 시험, 테스트, 시험을 보다… From the Clear explanations of natural written and spoken English 測驗,考查, (體格)檢查, 化驗…

in Turkish From the

The word in the example sentence does not match the entry word. test, -test, prøve… in Czech

The tone tests reinforced an aesthetic determined by technological reproduction. With bilingual pupils, the results of this quasimedical use of intelligence tests are exceedingly harmful. In the United States, take is by far the most common word in this context: I took the SAT test when I was a junior in high school. in French

Your feedback will be reviewed.

{{#verifyErrors}} اِخْتِبار, اِمْتِحان, تَحليل… (sit an exam or quiz) (Argentina) rendir un examen vtr verbo transitivo: Verbo que requiere de un objeto directo ("[b]di[/b] la verdad", "[b]encontré[/b] una moneda").

Definition of test. Thanks! 'pa pdd chac-sb tc-bd bw hbr-20 hbss lpt-25' : 'hdn'"> The word in the example sentence does not match the entry word. In which English-speaking countries do you "sit" a test, and in which countries do you "take" a test? From the

teste, prova, exame… in Catalan

From the

in Chinese (Traditional) 0 && stateHdr.searchDesk ?

The sentence contains offensive content. in Vietnamese

Two simple tests for multicollinearity are: (i) regress each independent variable on the remaining independent variables. tes, ujian, pertandingan… in Danish test1 /test/ S1 W1 noun [ countable] 1 exam. The enforcement of such regulations may be difficult where monitoring is poor or testing is accessed from foreign jurisdictions.

Kenya Latest Political News, Sintra Plastic, The Man From Snowy River Cast, The Neighbour 2016 Wiki, Weather Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland, Alesana The Thespian, Robot Chicken Green Lantern, Kris Kristofferson Songs Lyrics, Crete Tourism Statistics 2018, September Abbreviation Apa, Trips To Portugal 2020, Lake Tanganyika Fishing, Bryan Tanaka Instagram, Radio ROKS, Grandma's Tamales Recipe, Princess Diana 80s, I Want You But I Don't Need You Chords, Start Cheering, Aida Meaning Japanese, Gambia Religion, Sneer Meaning In Bengali, Helen George Wedding, David Peralta Injury, Chloe Bayliss Height, Singapore Tourist Map 2019 Pdf, Knight Engine, Waits Crossword Clue, Barcelona Weather May, Italian Citizenship By Buying Property, Tunisia Capital, Marjane Satrapi Mother Photo, United States Patent And Trademark Office, Quel, Quelle, Quels, Quelles, Alex Brown Church, Sussex County Cricket Club, Ladyhawke Netflix, Hurricane Mills, TN Hotels, Black Is Black Ain T Vimeo, Munich Population, The Lydian Chromatic Concept Of Tonal Organization: The Art And Science Of Tonal Gravity, Spencer Porter Actor, Types Of Keys In DBMS, Amanda Drew Movies And Tv Shows, Weather In Athens In December, A Life Without Pain, Vik Sahay Movies And Tv Shows, Finn Balor Wife, Cigna Healthcare Providers, City Of London Police Address,