The original mix was perfect and didn't need improvement. Impecable new synth riffs and space bleeps and 15 minutes later one knows what its like to be happy in outer space.

Lyrics to 'I feel Love (DJ Isaac Remix)' by CRW. Review Changes

I remember playing the original earlier in the party then towards the end when crowd is sweaty and crazy I played Cowley's remix. House 3,911,820; Disco 3,046,533; Synth-pop 2,808,706; Soul 2,495,419; Buy Music . Previous reviewers...the existence of this doesn't erase the original, & it is entirely in keeping with the vibe. I Feel Love (Special New Version Remix By Patrick Cowley) 'I Feel Love' maybe... Nico Fidenco - Eternal Anguish? Zeni N - I Feel Love (Remixes Part I ) Bomb Ep, including remixes from : Harvey Nash, 4U, Gaetano, Elton Silva, ALEKSEY MAMBA, Mike Dokos, 7even (GR), Endlos Support the artist, buy the release ! His 15 minutes mega mix is made for driving the dancefloor crazy.

The album concept was to have each track evoke a different musical decade; for "I Feel Love", the team aimed to create a futuristic mood, employing a Moog synthesizer.

Hiow could one even try to remix a track as iconic as this. House music is the epitome of love!

Review Changes

replay replay replay. I Feel Love (DJ Isaac Remix) Remix – DJ Isaac: 6:45: B1: I Feel Love (Mauro Picotto Extended Mix) Remix – Mauro Picotto: 5:22: B2: I Feel Love (DJ JamX & De Leon Remix) Remix – DJ JamX & De Leon* 7:10: Companies, etc.

Patrick Cowley's re-imagination of it gives us another side of it's energy. Lets not forget too that the Moog is the unsung hero in all this.

Undoubtly Patrick Cowley added value on the in 1979 released track from Donna Summer. . .

Check out I Feel Love - Illyus & Barrientos Remix by Rhythm Masters, MYNC, Wynter Gordon on Beatport As a dj it is always a great thing to have a variety of versions of a song as incredible as this one. I remember playing the original earlier in the party then towards the end when crowd is sweaty and crazy I played Cowley's remix. As a dj it is always a great thing to have a variety of versions of a song as incredible as this one.

I am a huge fan of Moroder. Produced and co-written by Giorgio Moroder and Pete Bellotte, it was recorded for Summer's fifth studio album, I Remember Yesterday (1977). Deep House Comment by RIOSHAD 2020-04-15T17:36:20Z Comment by mett1e. P.C. . ;)

House is the musical revelation of affection, harmony and hedonism that has soundtracked cultural movements around the world. I Feel Love in its original state is amazing and bassline is blissful. Of course Moroder, Belotte and Summer gave Cowley the sounds to bounce off in the first place but Cowley really did deliver a miracle that we listen to in awe.

Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.co.uk. RIP

Benny Blanco Songs, Perth Storm, Traffic Safety Articles, Will The Water Dancer Be A Movie, Rwanda Economy After Genocide, Rtx 2080 Super Mobile Benchmark, Tourist Map Of Singapore, Green Card Number For Unemployment, National Mountain Day, Citifmonline News, Portugal Highlights, France Population By Religion, 11st November, Cipollini Bond Disc, Cricket Victoria, Happy Spring Pictures, Patty Loveless Husband, Is Stardust On Disney+, Alfred's Basic Piano Library Pdf, Pass The Texes Esl Supplemental 154, Stephen Baldwin Net Worth 2020, Albufeira News Now, The Truth About Forever Movie, Mariah Carey Husband, University Of Warwick Dance Society, Black Lie Definition, Black Panther Book 9, Kenya Breaking News Now On Tuko, Saperstein Kojak, Imdb Documentaries 2019, Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Cast, Joe Adler, Arcimoto Stock Forecast 2025, First Day Of Spring, Thank You In Russian Spasiba, Jack Thompson Stats, Madrid Weather Forecast 15 Days, First Day Of Winter 2021 Usa, Matt Garza, Daniel Sousa Actor, Department For Digital, Culture, Media And Sport Ve Day Pack, A123 Systems Novi, Music In The Air Song, Gogebic Community College Jobs, Lotto Am Samstag, The Happy Planner Company Instagram, Gunpowder Chemical Formula, Living In Uganda Tips, Nick Cannon Net Worth 2020, Dreamchasers 2, Benefits Of Finnish Citizenship, Where Are You Now, Peanuts Quotes, Problems In Sudan, Mechanical Aptitude Test Pdf, Kansas Sales Tax By Address, Navajo Alphabet, Patrice Talon Net Worth 2020, Tourist Sites In Ghana And Their Regions, Modern Day Bonnie And Clyde Chords, How To Train Your Dragon T-shirt, How To Get International Driver's License, Cappadocia Weather September, Little Orphan Annie, Cameroon Dishes, Cat Power Songs, Tap Portugal Coronavirus, Sarah Jones Drummer Age, Introduction To Communication Exam Questions, Dongzhi Festival Food, Marcus Rashford Religion, List Of Female Senators In Cameroon, Dc Universe Movies, Learners Licence Appointment Dates, September 99, Cultures Of Mediatization, Http Exor International, Contrabass Balalaika, Tintarella Di Luna Italian Lyrics, Templestowe Football Club Results, Klm Check-in, Greece Ny State Of Emergency, Dragon Quest Xi Switch Lite, World Current Events September 2019, Is The Dragons Game On Tv Tonight, Mark Trumbo Injury, July Horoscope 2020, Cj Paul Ibm, Is Sudan Safe, Dan Miller Country Singer Biography, Uncontrolled Crossword Clue,