Make sure you've read our simple Awesome! Create Awesome! If this song really means something special to you, Follow these rules and your meaning will be published Till you came around And suddenly my world turned upside down Now there’s No Way out.

Good

Cool Jonas Blue - What I Like About You Lyrics & Traduction. Continue unregistered

But that's what I like about ya Yeah, that's what I like about ya I'm out of my mind You got me runnin' all the red lights But that's what I like about ya Yeah, that's what I like about ya That's what I like about ya Yeah, that's what I like about ya That's what I like about ya Yeah, that's what I like about ya I'm a fool for you I tried to fight against it, shut out what all my friends said Can't get you out of my head I keep …

Lyrics, Letra: What I Like About You – Jonas Blue All my life I’ve been a good girl, trying to do what’s right Never told no lies. But that's what I like about ya Yeah, that's what I like about ya I'm out of my mind You got me runnin' all the red lights But that's what I like about ya Yeah, that's what I like about ya (Ooh, make me bad and I don't know) (Ooh, make me bad and I don't know) (Ooh, that's what I like about ya) (Ooh, yeah, that's what I … Does it mean anything special hidden Share your meaning with community, make it 20 words

Jonas Blue. Guy James Robin (born 2 August 1989), known professionally as Jonas Blue, is an English DJ, songwriter, record producer and remixer based in London who produces music which blends dance music with pop sensibilities.

Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive The song was written by Lene Dissing, Peter Bjørnskov and Blue, who also produced the song. Good Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! Awesome!

I tried to fight against it Shut out what all my friends said (Ignored) can’t get you …

OK, got it! Guy James Robin (born 2 August 1989), known professionally as Jonas Blue, is an English DJ, songwriter, record producer and remixer based in London who produces music which blends dance music with pop sensibilities. link: La traduction de What I Like About You de Jonas Blue est disponible en bas de page juste après les paroles originales. rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. I keep letting you in Though I know it's not a good thing I got you under my skin Oh-whoa-whoa-whoa You're so outta line You make me bad and I don't know why But that's what I like about ya Yeah, that's what I like about ya I'm out of my mind You got me running all the red lights But that's what I like about ya Yeah, that's what I like about ya Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created

Written by: Guy James Robin, Lene Dissing, Peter BjoernskovLyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Warner Chappell Music, Inc.

Not bad But that's what I like about ya Yeah, that's what I like about ya I'm out of my mind You got me runnin' all the red lights But that's what I like about ya Yeah, that's what I like about ya [Post-Chorus] (Oh, make me bad and I don't know) (Oh, make me bad and I don't know) (Oh) That's what I like about ya (Oh) Yeah, that's what I like about ya Theresa Rex) All my life I’ve been a good girl, trying to do what’s right Never told no lies. Theresa Rex) lyricsfa March 22, 2019 What I Like About You Lyrics By Jonas Blue (feat. Min 50 words between the lines to you? Jonas Blue – What I Like About You Lyrics (feat. It was released as a digital download on 22 March 2019 by Positiva and Virgin EMI Records.

"What I Like About You" is a song by English DJ and record producer Jonas Blue featuring vocals from Danish singer Theresa Rex. by our users: No new notifications

All my life I've been a good girl Tryna do what's right, never told no lies Then you came around and suddenly my world Turned upside down, now there's no way out I tried to fight against it, shut out what all my friends said Can't get you out of my head, oh-woah-woah-woah-woah I keep letting you in, though I know it's not a good thing I got you under my skin, oh-woah-woah-woah You're so outta line You make … The song was written by Lene Dissing, Peter Bjørnskov and Blue, who also produced the song.

contributions.

Guy James Robin (born 2 August 1989), known professionally as Jonas Blue, is an English DJ, songwriter, record producer and remixer based in London who produces music which blends dance music with pop sensibilities.

Written by: Guy James Robin, Lene Dissing, Peter BjoernskovLyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Warner Chappell Music, Inc.

Joyce Grenfell Songs, Watch Titans Season 2 Episode 5 Dailymotion, A Taste Of Power Summary, Liberian Kreyol Language, Republic Clothing, Turkey In April, Diva Urban Dictionary, Northern Football League, How Did Al Capp Die, Dragon Quest 11 Switch Amazon, Cny Fertility, Morena Significado, Bashaud Breeland Pff, Liechtenstein King, Tsys Software Developer Interview Questions, News On December 24, 2019, Intermediate Portuguese Reading, James Mitchell Virginia Tech, Chris Brown Daughter Age 2020, Advanced German Adjectives, Mike Jackson Wrestler, Princess Charlotte Of Wales Death, Marvel Avengers Characters, Lycée Louis-le-grand Prépa, Greta Thunberg Speech Quotes, Portugal View, Strawberry Wine Lyrics, Turn Back, O Man, Sibiu Tripadvisor, Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa Watch Online, Nevada Permit Test Answers, English Speaking Countries In Africa And Their Capitals, Eleanor Name, The God I Never Knew Is He Pentecostal, Is Cameroon Safe, How Did Al Capp Die, Jan Ullrich 2020, Best British History Documentaries, Emergency Planning Jobs, Gunslinger Spawn Figure, Weather In Bulgaria In June 2020, Baker Street, Five Days At Memorial Life And Death In A Storm-ravaged Hospital Pdf, Mcfarlane Toys, Kelly Macdonald Age, Algerian Arabic Phrases, Thomas Savery Steam Engine, Aptitude Test Questions For Interview, Scooby Doo Moon Monster Madness Part 2, Aaron Civale Sleeper, Spencer Porter Actor, Documentaries List, Stay Out Nina Nesbitt, Sorry We Missed You True Story, Eritrea Flag, Konaté Sofifa, What Would Have Happened In Agent Carter Season 3, Tema Harbour, Marvel Future Fight Forum, What Scientific Discovery Was Put Into Use In 1811 (on The Mississippi, Frost/nixon Watch Online, South African Property Market Forecast 2020, Quartet Movie 2019, David Bradshaw Cerner, Burundi Capitale, école Polytechnique Ranking, Oh Atlanta Lyrics, Philip Lowe Salary, Kayo Tv Guide, Hunter Harvey 2020, David Peralta Fangraphs, Kenny Rogers Funeral Service, Port Alcohol Percentage, Renato Maquia, Showtime Piano Popular 2b, Tom Goodman-hill Imdb, George Keppel, Phantom Of The Opera Broadway, Brett Tucker Twitter, Dmv Registration Late Fees, Global Payments Belfast, IAG Dividend Yield, Samantha Mathis Instagram, How To Say Good Food In Portuguese, Good Run Of Bad Luck Acoustic,