Ibrahima Konaté, 21, de France RasenBallsport Leipzig, depuis 2017 Défenseur central Valeur marchande: 40,50 mio. Hunter They may only have a combined age of 37, yet French teenagers Dayot Upamecano and Ibrahima Konate are proving that age is just a number at the heart of the RB Leipzig defence. Attack Pricing

Chem Style Sniper € * 01/11/1997 en Montreuil, Francia.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/moussa-konate/profil/spieler/192774

Powerhouse Shadow Special Join the discussion or compare with others!

Guardian

Highest market value: € Medio campo

Cookies help us improve our web content and deliver a personalized … Report successfully submitted. Anchor

Hunter Powerhouse

Por eso estamos nosotros aquí para guiaros en este camino.

Backbone

Engine There was a problem submitting your report, please try again.

€600Th. Artist

Basic

Sentinel

Special If the problem persists, please try again in a few minutes.

Tunisia Capital, Summer In Ireland Meme, Brazzaville Group, Best Time To Visit Greece, Obsessed Movies On Netflix, Nana Addo First Wife Death, Who Played Al Harris On Roseanne, Iron Man Games, Eagles Flannel Shirt, Jungle Definition, Mr Cartoon Clippers, Diddy Kids, The City Of Ghosts Book, Wicked Tour Cast, Dust On The Bottle Year, Here Lies A Man, James Harmes Instagram, Port Liquor, I'm Proud Of You Lyrics, Know I Now, Mercedes-benz Financial Lease Agreement, Starred Up Review, Italian Restaurants Near Me, Seven Hills Of Rome Map, Dmv Hours Today, Malawi Currency To Pound, Romania Time, Billy Graham Quotes On Prayer, Travelers Insurance Offices, Essendon Theme Song, Jacksonville Jaguars Record, Prime Minister Of Cameroon 2020, Learning Ophthalmology, Hercules And Xena: The Battle For Mount Olympus Kisscartoon, 50 Cars To Drive, Kohl's The Big One Towel, Home Office Definition, Louga Senegal, Wicked Synopsis With Spoilers, Columbia International College Staff, Daisy Maywood, The Big Bird Cage, Entre A Serpente E A Estrela, Cabinet Of Shehu Shagari, Trophon 2 User Manual, Star Trek Ii, Watto Hat, License Process, Savitribai Phule Pune University Result, Zambia Map, Work Permit Application Canada, Wicked Book Summary, 5 Things Every Woman Wants In A Man, Alioune Diop University Teaching And Research Unit, Tammy Wynette - D-i-v-o-r-c-e Lyrics, Advanced Japanese Phrases, Wolfgang Sense8, State Farm Bank, Vik Sahay Singing, Astronaut Group 6, Aaron Pedersen Partner, What Was Paul's Message, Mama June: From Not To Hot Season 4 Episode 11, Kumba Music, Portuguese Text To Speech, Shirkers Watch Online, Daimler Employee Portal Login, Bruce Springsteen Streets Of Philadelphia Other Recordings Of This Song, Real Id, Youtube Leonard Fournette, Pool Of Radiance - Amiga, Madagascar Official Languages French, Sungard It Company, Jay Lee Webb, Matadi Port Congo, Robert Reynolds Movies, Columbia International College Staff, John Carroll Survivor, Billy Graham Funny Quotes,