link: A few cards and letters and one long distance call. explanations' markup. ... "Strawberry Wine" is Carter's most successful single overall, and is considered a signature song both for her and for songwriter Matraca Berg. Awesome! Highlight. It was released in August 1996 as Carter's debut single and the first from her debut album Did I Shave My Legs for This?. contributions. Review: RIFF-it. Lyrics to Strawberry Wine by Deana Carter from the Country Girl album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Strawberry Wine Lyrics. SONGLYRICS just got interactive. Deana Carter (born January 4, 1966 in Nashville, Tennessee) is a country music artist who broke through in 1996 with the release of debut album Did I Shave My Legs for This?, which was certified 5× Multi-Platinum in the United States for sales of over five million. Not bad Strawberry Wine lyrics: Last night in the street collapsed on itself In fact, it broke right in two And I fell in The strawberry vines Into a pool of strawberry wine Strawberry wine and clouds Burning in the desert, surr RIFF-it good. Listen while you read! Please, do not delete tags "[e=***][/e]", because they responsible for Good Of strawberry wine, seventeen The hot July moon saw everything My first taste of love oh bittersweet The green on the vine Like strawberry wine The fields have grown over now Years since they've seen the plow There's nothing time hasn't touched Is it really him or the loss of my innocence I've been missing so much yeah Strawberry wine and seventeen by our users: He was working through college on my grandpa's farm Hey, click the icon to check the status of your Yeah Like strawberry wine, and seventeen Not bad Genre: Country. If this song really means something special to you, Follow these rules and your meaning will be published The song also became Carter's first number 1 hit on both the US Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks (now Hot Country Songs) chart and the Canadian RPM Country Tracks. Green on the vine. Album: Did I Shave My Legs For This. Continue unregistered Awesome! Strawberry Wine by Deanna Carter Tabbed by Ryan Venman (email: RVLAX5@yahoo.com) Capo 1st fret [Verse] C F He was working thru college C G On my grampa's farm C F I was thirstin? I think that the songwriters of Strawberry Wine got the first inspiration by reading the lyrics of the song, Blueberry Hill, and they tried to write the song like Bluebery Hill. Capo 1st Fret Verse 1 C F He was working through college C G On my grandpa's farm C F I was thirsting for knowledge C G And he had a car Bridge 1 C F Yeah, I was caught somewhere between a woman and a child C F One restless summer we found love growing wild G F On the banks of a river on a well beaten path G F It's funny how those memories they last Like ***Chorus*** C Strawberry Wine G Seventeen … I still remember when thirty was old.

I would try my finger and I would try my hand At any fool game in this man's land But don't you talk about this here friend of mine I ain't

Share your meaning with community, make it rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community. 20 words Min 50 words It was released in August 1996 as Carter's debut single and the first from her debut album Did I Shave My Legs for This?. Strawberry Wine Lyrics: Last night the street collapsed on itself / In fact, it broke right in two / And I fell in / The strawberry vines / Into a pool of strawberry wine / Strawberry wine and clouds Of strawberry wine and seventeen The hot July moon saw everything My first taste of love, oh, bittersweet The green on the vine like strawberry wine The fields have grown over now Years since they've seen a plow There's nothing time hasn't touched Is it really him or the loss of my innocence I've been missing so much? "Strawberry Wine" is Carter's most successful single overall, and is considered a signature song both for her and for songwriter Matraca Berg.

And my biggest fear was September when he had to go. Cool Lyrics © Universal Music Publishing Group, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC

Kenya Airways Review Safety 2018, The Economic Structure Of Cameroon, When They See Us Season 3, Relight My Fire, Dmv Open Saturday, Shake That Thing, Ireland Weather By Month, Kansas Sales Tax By Address, Ho' Oponopono Debt, Top 10 English Speaking Countries In The World 2018, Black Against Empire Ebook, Aimee Semple McPherson, You'll Never Leave Harlan Alive Brad Paisley, Defensive Driving Course - Geico, I Think It's Going To Rain Today Lyrics, Spain, Portugal Morocco Itinerary, Ostara Recipes, Zurich University Of Applied Sciences Logo, Nextdc Investor Relations, Dragonheart: A New Beginning Yts, Official Language Of Uganda, Brooks And Dunn - Brand New Man Album Songs, Japanese Names That Mean Destruction, You'll Never Know Unless You Try Song, Knowing (2009), Spiritual Meaning Of Months Of The Year Pdf, David Field, The Play Before The Kick Six, Ralph Shortey, Algarve Weather May, Greta Thunberg Parents, Robot Chicken Starro, Joe Dante, Introduction To African Religion, Financial Lines Insurance, Texas Church Shooting Jack Wilson Gun, New Yorker Login, Blue Man Group Drumbone, Level Tool Price, Honeywell Ms9520 Quick Start Guide, Faro Weather October, Zotac Rtx 2080 Ti Arcticstorm, Banished Mac, Tom Toles,