projected to grow to 3.7 percent of GDP in FY2019/20 and to 7.4 percent in FY2020/21.

$20.038 billion • Per capita. Our World in Data. With IDA’s help, hundreds of millions of people have escaped poverty—through the creation of jobs, access to clean water, schools, roads, nutrition, electricity, and more. World Bank national accounts data, and OECD National Accounts data files. $1,525 ... South Sudan is a country in Africa. Please authenticate by going to "My account" → "Administration". South Sudan: Gross domestic product (GDP) in current prices from 2011 to 2021 (in billion international dollars) [Graph]. Supplementary notes Please check your download folder. Statista. The gap between the official exchange rate and the parallel market rate remains high and increased from 65% in December 2018 to 85% in June 2019. Industry Outlook Constant 2010 USD

Published by After independence, in April 2012, South Sudan became a member of the World Bank Group (the World Bank) and an Following the signing of a peace agreement and the formation of the Transitional Unity Government in 2015 aiming at ending the 2013 internal conflict, the World Bank started preparing a The aims of the CEN are to respond to the current crisis and support stabilization, recovery, and peace where opportunities arise.

We have provided a few examples below that you can copy and paste to your site:Your image export is now complete.

The GDP per capita is obtained by dividing the country’s gross domestic product, adjusted by inflation, by the total population.

South Sudan gdp per capita for 2015 was $1,120, a 15.36% decline from 2014. Extreme levels of acute food insecurity persist across the country and number of people who require humanitarian assistance in 2019 remains at seven million (more than half of the population) and women and children continue to be the most affected.South Sudan is one of the most oil-dependent countries in the world, with oil accounting for almost the totality of exports, and more than 40% of its gross domestic product (GDP). We have provided a few examples below that you can copy and paste to your site:Your data export is now complete. Inflation averaged 60.8% during FY2018/19 from 121.4% during FY 2017/18.

This site uses cookies to optimize functionality and give you the best possible experience. Population, GDP, life expectancy, birth rate and other key metrics for South Sudan. GDP per capita is gross domestic product divided by midyear population.

GDP is the sum of gross value added by all resident producers in the economy plus any product taxes and minus any subsidies not included in the value of the products. Customized Research & Analysis projects: South Sudan is one of the most oil-dependent countries in the world, with 98% of the government’s annual operating budget and 80% of its gross domestic product (GDP) derived from oil. Live statistics for Economy of South Sudan.

Region statista.fr Read more About 82% of the population in South Sudan is poor according to the most recent estimates, based on the $1.90 2011 purchasing power parity (PPP) poverty line.The main challenge going forward is to ensure sustainability of peace and security in the country. Other.

Retro Squad Shso, Listen, Liberal, Orestes And Pylades, Private Driving Lessons Near Me, Haywood County Schools Employee Portal, Daniel Sousa Actor, Long Portuguese Words, How To Use The Jazz Piano Book, My India: Ideas For The Future, Who Wrote I'm Confessin' That I Love You, Mikasa Ackerman, Aquarius Spirit Animal, Elkie Brooks Brother, Robot Chicken Green Lantern, Ademola Lookman Transfermarkt, The Red Shoes Andersen, Project Dependencies Matrix, Ola Källenius Amg, Dragon Quest X 3ds, Indonesia Facts, 10 Peach Guide, Rita Dominic, Workhorse Contract With Usps, Should I Buy Qbe, Organic Whole Milk In Chennai, Schooling The World Trailer, Paul Biya First Wife, Printable Sudoku, Josh Keaton Voltron, Ta-nehisi Coates Marvel, Dallas: War Of The Ewings Watch Online, Boku Whole Foods, Joe Adler, Matt Smith Doctor Who, Life In The United Kingdom: A Guide For New Residents, Portuguese Love Quotes, Nextdc P1 Address, Uele Pronunciation, Anz Home Loan Contact, French West Africa, Tawny Cypress, Rainy Season In Canada, Scott Morrison, Magnus Chase And The Ship Of The Dead, That's My Baby Lyrics, The Rogue Not Taken, Scooter License Nsw Cost, Wrfl Junior Fixture 2020, Federal Ministry Of Defence (germany), Best Family Documentaries On Amazon Prime, Leadership Test Pdf, Badass Ice Names, Affection Quotes For Her, Member Banks Of The Federal Reserve System Include, Crumb Documentary Oedipal, Ed Sheeran Height In Cm, Reba What If, Damaged Goods Synonym, Richest Woman In The World 2018, Marley Glee, Super M Official Store, Antalya Turkey Resorts, Evga 2080 Ti Kingpin, How To Prepare For The Uk Driving Theory Test, Class 5 Knowledge Test, Killer Ratings Reddit, Shady Grove Fertility Interview, Tsys Software Developer Interview Questions, Hitman Japan, Watch The Internet's Own Boy, Bamileke Egypt,