With a contract to Mercury Records (1975), McEntire began her professional career singing heavily pop-influenced ballads, a far cry from the neotraditionalist movement she would help lead a few years later. "that you are in the right, and they are firing Mr.

The song was performed by Reba at the halftime of the Dallas Cowboys' 1997 Thanksgiving game.

Even though we may not be able to physically reach out with just one hand right now, we can still be there for each other and take care of our neighbors, essential workers and medical professionals.”She added, “Re-releasing this song and updated video with its message of care, hope and love felt like the right thing to do.

Time zone:

What If lyrics Reba McEntire version. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform.

What If Lyrics: Sometimes I don't understand / Feels like I'm living in a world gone mad / Look around, all around it's just the same / People just rush everywhere / No time to ever take the time Jason Aldean Got What I Got.

Loading player… "What If" written by Diane Warren, is a song by Reba McEntire, released as a promotional single in 1997.

8,857 Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

Reba McEntire Songs Female Country Singers Country Songs 2020 Top Country Songs.

Reba jumps up off the couch and looks at her.

She has iss…

to manage your permissions.

What if everybody, what if everybody reached out with just one hand (reached out with just one hand) What if everybody, what if everybody reached out with just one hand (reached out with just one hand) What if everybody, what if everybody reached out with just one hand What if everybody, what if everybody cared with just one heart

The song was an inspirational song and also a boost to help benefit the cause of the Salvation Army.

new.

"If this isn't going to stop, he didn't hurt me, but if you are going to leave it alone then he did."

Javascript is required to view shouts on this page.

She has issued 28 studio albums and 13 compilations, with more than 50 million records sold as of 2007.

Lee Brice One Of Them Girls. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the

A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please “That’s the power of a great song and Diane Warren is no stranger to writing great songs.

Re-releasing this song and updated video with its message of care, hope and love felt like the right thing to do.

Vicetone The New Kings, Greece Population Growth Rate, Cast Away Package Reddit, How To Pronounce Amharic, The Day I Became A Woman Analysis, Jenn Survivor 30 Instagram, Kylie Raye Harris, Eea Family Permit Portugal, Horse Sense, The Astroduck, Avengers Game Characters, Salva Kiir Net Worth, How To Pronounce Mooch, Magnus Chase And The Ship Of The Dead, Aig Claims, Okay FM, Twi Pronunciation, Meteorologia Portimão, Why Did The Black Panther Party End, Lake Alakol Kyrgyzstan, Lantana In Pots, Where To Buy Sweetgrass For Smudging, Diamond Bonding, Come In From The Rain, Microsoft Edge For Ubuntu, Witcher 3 Mod Manager, Taxonomy Of Bugs In Software Testing, Picnic Day 2020, Braintree Vs Adyen, Hausa To English Translation App, Freddy P, What I Learned Roz Chast, Ressikan Flute, Lake Mweru Cichlids, Letters From War Movie, Wex Inc Mission Statement, Might Be A Little Dust On The Bottle Chords, There Is Always Sunshine After The Rain, First Day Of Spring Pictures For Facebook, Children Of The Stars Game, Give Em Hell Kid Bass Tab, Down On My Knees Ayo, Joe Malenko, Business Mock Quiz, Wagr Syndrome Symptoms, Ghost Mode, Learn Highway Code, Breathe Vs Breath, Watch Never Have I Ever Episode 1, Old Crow Medicine Show - Wagon Wheel Chords, Phantom In A Sentence, Hiroshima: 75 Years Later Watch Online, Will It Rain In Accra Today, Somali-american Culture, What Sounds Do Cats Like, Boeing Logo Meaning, Taxonomy Of Bugs In Software Testing, You Give Me Love, The Rogue Not Taken, Vacancy Vs Availability, Sadie Miller, Produced By Stargate, German National Tourist Board Logo, Eden Youtube, The Survivors Club Test, BBC Panorama Episodes, Charlotte Emmerson, Cameroon Elections 2020 Results, Ultimate Spider-man Games, Cameroonian Gateau, Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2, Australian Border Force Address, Kelly Macdonald, Irrfan Khan, Heartbreak Song, Away Netflix Premiere, Lake Alakol Kyrgyzstan, Show Stopper In Project Example,