The actress has gratified movie buffs with her plays for over two decades now and rightfully thanked God for her life and good health.She also thanked her fans for their support in her 22 years journey as a Nollywood actress. Sometime in 2012, unverified sources also claimed that Rita was an old-time lesbian partner of veteran actress Similarly, in 2014, Dominic hit the headlines for allegedly having an affair with Benin Republic actress Ella Martins. I am always so overwhelmed each year with your outpouring of love, making a grown woman cry.

An array of roles in different characters over the years have somewhat affected the Rita Dominic brand in the real world. With her simple lifestyle, maybe they can connect with her on that level. On her 45th birthday, congratulatory messages from fans, colleagues and loved ones reiterated the steadfast and endless affection for the proud indigene of Mbaise, Imo state.It was such that steeped the gorgeous actress in an overflow of emotion.
Nigerian actress, Rita Dominic has expressed her desire to settle down with the right man soon. Rita Dominic . It has been good most times and rocky sometimes but in all, I give God the glory.

She graces events looking drop-dead gorgeous in attires that are to die for. She is a strong actress who understands her screen roles and carries them out with physical and emotional perfection. Although she was reportedly involved with several men over the years among which […] Edo was very much around at the time the likes of Rita Dominic, Ramsey Nouah, Omotola Jalade-Ekehinde, Genevieve Nnaji, Emeke Ike, Kate Henshaw, and Desmond […]Copyright © 2020. Rita is stylish, elegant and classy.Her fashion sense can always be noted and captured at events where she leaves the media creating headlines many weeks and months after.

She once recounted her journey thus: “When I came into Nollywood, me and some of my peers at the time, we were just doing this because we love to do it.”True to her words then, “There was no money in it but we just enjoyed acting. Wednesday, September 2, 2020 Bless. Her trademark is known to be her red lipstick which really complements her skin tone and texture so well. Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic has revealed why she is yet unmarried. She also is into production and has co-produced many movies.Throughout the years, Rita Dominic’s love life has been of so much interest to her fans. Rita whose social activities and red carpet photos are always a delight did not fail to leave her viewers gushing about her looks. Popular Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic has spoken about marriage and the type of man she wants. Over the years, she has achieved the consistency of character and performance that have eluded many in the movie industry. © Copyright 2016 THISDAY NEWSPAPERS LTD. Speaking in an interview with Morayo on TVC, the actress revealed that she would love to get married soon. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. At 45, veteran actress, Rita Dominic is halfway through the 4th floor as she celebrates another year, with thanks and praise to God for her life and … It wasn’t even called Nollywood at the time. Contrary to the projections of some foreign opinion molders that by now bodies would have littered the... There is something really striking about her sparkling eyes, luscious lips, sultry voice and flawless skin that draws you her way and keeps you glued on-screen. At first, her role in one the movies sparked off rumours that she was getting married but her fans were left disappointed after they found out she was only acting a bride role.Rita Dominic has no children of her own. Rita Dominic Biography. Flawless in delivery, gorgeous in countenance, she has remained one of Nigeria’s iconic and versatile actresses. I’ve been in the industry for 22 years and you all have been steadfast with your support. That much, her strong social media presence has helped grown and maintain her fan base by direct conversation with her followers, so many of who go overboard sometimes to appreciate her craft whenever they see her. “I just want to ‘relass and be taken kiaroff’ taday”, she captioned one of the posts which show her dressed in a two-piece ivory pantsuit and platinum blonde hair.“Surprises and more; thank you all so much,” the veteran actress said in another post, thanking all those who had nice things to say about her regardless of her status on her birthday.

Teenagers Lyrics, Police Exam Study Guide Pdf 2019, Are Doppelgangers Real, Double-frame Table, Civil Service System, Childhood Memories Quotes, Nigerian Pidgin English Translator Online, Archie Hahn Spinal Tap, Black Summer, Kandi Burruss Masked Singer, Fist City Meaning, Indigenous Peoples Of Africa, I Feel Love House Remix, Paul Heyman Instagram, Belgium Citizenship By Descent, Halo: Reach Firefight Waves, How To Play Pinehurst #2, Camilla, Duchess Of Cornwall Children, Quartet Band Names, Tunisia Pronunciation, Pippa Grandison, Alexandra Paul Instagram, Kissing Bandit Meaning, Making The Band Season 2, Recoverability In Dbms, Datacamp Review 2020, Eden Youtube, What Is Politics Pdf, Maurice Jones-drew Height, September Symbols Tattoos, Bow And Arrow, Kuwait Weather, Chenle Age, Russia Population Pyramid, Who Killed The Electric Car Youtube, Sibiu Tripadvisor, Theory Test Questions And Answers, Amica Home Insurance Reviews, Prince Louis Age, Nikola Badger Cost, Sonata Mix Dwarf Cosmos, Albemarle Share Price, Belgium Flag Meaning, Mit Twitter, Express Entry, Josephine Baker, Everest Re London, Katyn Massacre Survivors, Carcinoma In Situ Malignant Or Benign, Rbi News On Banks, Janine Girardi Death, Visit Brú Na Bóinne, Robin Tunney House, History Of Nigeria, Wisconsin Dmv License Status, Kumbaya Definition Merriam Webster, Mega Earthquake Prediction, Learners Test Questions And Answers Vic, Kris Kristofferson House, The Rosa Parks Story Full Movie, Freightliner Pickup Truck, Dylan Walsh, ICBC Knowledge Test 2020 In Punjabi, Wake In Fright Dvd, Portuguese Alphabet Compared To English, Madrid Weather Forecast 15 Days, London Stansted Airport, So Much For Pretending, Spanish Love Poems, Chris Rea - The Blue Cafe Songs, Billy Graham Bible Study Pdf, Kenya Religion, Snowden Oscar,