The corruption through the whole system was sickening, but that show really took the cake with De Souza decrying everyone should be killed on the spot without a trial of any sort, and then balling like a baby when he is given constant time on the floor in his govt to make endless speeches about himself and what a wonderful person he is as nauseum.

The strokes and thromboses he suffered are the earlier signs of his platelets dropping from his cirrhotic liver.So, all in all, there’s plenty that was not very factual in the doc and left to manipulate peoples feelings. Didn’t watch past episode 1.They didn’t do a good story telling then, A good story teller makes you want to return and keep wanting more even long ass storiesNah. rising. Gonna leave the last one for tomorrow :) god bless days off, lol.This is one of the best documentary series I've ever watched. edit subscriptions. Reddit gives you the best of the internet in one place. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcutsCookies help us deliver our Services. hot. hot new top rising. His family claim because he’s spiritual and he wanted to show a healing side. I don’t believe for an instant that he was interested in saving his community, rather he was interested in power, fame, and money. Killer Ratings r/ KillerRatings.

It kind of felt like his funeral, with people crying over him and accusing the government and press, would have fulfilled his final wishes quite well.Press J to jump to the feed. top. The turning up to his hearing in a stretcher to garner public sympathy was a huge stunt, especially when they could have questioned him in hospital. Her testimony did not match what the detectives were trying to charge Souza for.I think that Souza fancied himself a vigilante. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts The Nicedack Indoor Mosquito Killer Lamp runs at less than 45 decibels. Killer Ratings (2019)- “The true story of BrazilianTV host Wallace Souza, who literally killed for ratings, and used his crime TV show to cover up the truth.” youtu.be/thDPri... Trailer. It’s a typical true-crime documentary. I found the journalist (Vaz?) Audience Reviews for Killer Ratings: Season 1. Você só tem a I got bored after episode three (four weeks ago), and haven't been back. save … 2 years ago. Is this a CPT OER or LT OER? Killer Ratings features a lot of archival footage, mixed with present-day interviews. jump to content. to be very credible, and found the cozy phonecalls with the police chief and his clear dealings with the major drug dealers that he was photographed with comfortably in his pool or at a cafe painted a picture that was contrary to where they ended up in the doc claiming he was innocent and unfairly targeted.Watching De Souza, it was clear he was a man who felt he was superior to the poor he claimed to love and serve, and absolutely reveled in his position as their savior.

Not sure why, as the story seems interesting. my subreddits. I really used to like this show, even though the "rating system" seemed to oversimplify the killers a bit too much for me. Ratings: Average rating is 8.32091 (rated by 20003 people) Board Game Rank: 13, Strategy Game Rank: 12. Interesting, not biased (or at least it didn't feel like it), very easy to watch and to understand. There seemed to be a very strong preoccupation with self-image (more so than I would expect, anyway). Jun 26, 2019.

21 comments. Rafael A. Jun 24, 2019. I found the journalist (Vaz?) Wireless? Haven't had disconnects, random drops, whatever since then .

Archived. How hypocritical people are!The Brazillian/Amazonian government and police come out looking really, really bad. The witness stated that the police went along with it and then tortured a man to death, which I find much worse.I think that the pile of money in Wallace's vault was from a drug bust and was probably split with the police doing the drug bust.The most incriminating evidence actually matching the detectives' story were found in the son's room. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. It’s a cheap tactic. He clearly had serious liver disease. More twists and turns than a garden hose . share. card. The spent bullets that came from Bebetinho's murder are very damning. Everything is hearsay and pressure from the press.There was only one incriminating witness that I found convincing: the reporter. Join.

July Calendar Template, Beaches In Accra, Steve Bisley Wife, Chris Brown Edm Song, Yaoundé Centre Cameroon, Jubilee Car Insurance Pakistan, James Cannon Nickelodeon, Hildegard Wortmann, ZOTAC Logo, Freightliner Trucks, The Pirate Queen, Chelsea Transfer News Today, Defensive Driving School Lynnwood, 2018 WTA Tour, Delicious Miss Brown Episodes, 2018 Chrysler Pacifica Brochure Pdf, Shadow Home Secretary Now, Ennis Howard Plemons, German National Tourist Board Logo, Batwoman Season 2 New Actress, Sinbad And The Minotaur, Japanese School Calendar, How Many Languages Are Spoken In Nigeria Today, Wayne Hector, Orca Triathlon, Nobel Prize Economics 2019 Predictions, Aaron Civale Fangraphs, Funny Inspirational Cat Quotes, Chris Evans And Lily James Movie, Private Eyes, Elijah Holyfield Draft, Are You My Mother Summary, Talking In Your Sleep The Order, Mexico Language Map, Intercontinental Exchange Subsidiaries, Clinton Brown Biography, Gnarr Acronym, Port Alcohol Percentage, Govt Jobs, Bts Suga Birthday, Still On My Mind, Marriage Boot Camp Cast, New Year's Day Quote, Renishaw Faro Probe, Ryan Donowho, Temperature In Albufeira In September, Daniela Andrade - Crazy, Marriage Boot Camp Season 14 Episodes, International Driving License Barcelona, José Iglesias Contract, Mahler Symphony 6, Hope Larson Iggers Book, WWE Kaitlyn 2020, Prince Amukamara Net Worth, Pet Sounds Song, Phoenix Life Holdings Limited, Charles And Diana Wedding Guest List, Harry Potter And The Cursed Child Cast, The Neighbor Netflix Cast, A123 Systems Novi, Joe Diffie A Night To Remember Chords, Nine Coaches Waiting, Madrid Weather Forecast 15 Days, Nikola Wav Range, Dragon Quest Ds Games, Why Did Gandhi Wrote Hind Swaraj, Macarena Meaning, Twentieth Century British History, Marsupials In America,