Phil Lynott: Songs For While I’m Away is produced by Universal Music’s Globe Production with backing from Screen Ireland. 3. As lead singer of Thin Lizzy, Phil Lynott was a songwriter, a poet, a dreamer, a wild man. “As the lead singer of Thin Lizzy, Phil Lynott was a songwriter, a poet, a dreamer, a wildman. All rights reserved. It is produced by Alan Maher and John Wallace for Cowtown Pictures and Peter Worsley …

Author Message Previous topic | Next topic; aloof avant-gardener. Ian Jane. Watch teaser for Phil Lynott documentary Songs For While I’m Away. Please refresh the page and try again.Louder is part of Future plc, an international media group and leading digital publisher.

Phil Lynott: Songs For While I’m Away is a Globe Production in association with Fís Éireann/ Screen Ireland. The new film tells the story of how a young black boy from working class 1950’s Dublin, became Ireland’s greatest Rock Star.In celebration of the late Phil Lynott’s 71st birthday, Break Out Pictures and Eagle Rock films have shared the brand new trailer for director Emer Reynolds’ hotly-anticipated film, The new film is a feature documentary on the life and music of Phil Lynott, telling the story of how a young black boy from working class 1950’s Dublin, became Ireland’s greatest Rock Star.

BA1 1UA. Thin Lizzy / Phil Lynott: "Songs For While I'm Away" documentary. Phil Lynott: Songs for While I’m Away tells the story of how a Black boy raised during the 1950s by a working-class family in Dublin went on to become one Ireland’s biggest rock stars, before dying in 1986 of drug-related health issues at the age of 36 . They sure as hell deserve to be. PHil Lynott: Songs For While I'm Away (Documentary) Kneeling bags my nylons. The Struts nail the summer anthem of 2020 with Another Hit Of Showmanship. "Phil Lynott: Songs For While I'm Away" is a feature documentary, telling the story of how a young black boy from working-class 1950’s Dublin, became Ireland's greatest rock star. I hope this makes a start on getting them better known. Forum Index » Music Talk » Metal Discussion.

The Phil Lynott documentary, 'Songs For While I'm Away', gets its first trailer The documentary covers the life and career of the Thin Lizzy frontman.

Hulton Archive, Getty Images A teaser clip has been released for the new documentary Phil Lynott: Songs For While I'm Away, chronicling the life of the late Thin Lizzy frontman…

08-22-2020, 05:57 PM #2. A short teaser for the Emer Reynolds film Phil Lynott: Songs For While I’m Away has been released, with the full trailer set to arrive later this weekIt’s expected to hit cinemas in Ireland before the turn of the year after Break Out Pictures secured the rights to the documentary.A number of artists have also contributed to the film, including Lizzy's Scott Gorham, Eric Bell and Darren Wharton, Lynott’s daughters Sarah Lynott and Cathleen Howard-Lynott previously told Further details on a worldwide release will be revealed in due course.Sign up below to get the latest from Classic Rock, plus exclusive special offers, direct to your inbox!Thank you for signing up to Classic Rock. Listen to The Rolling Stones remixed by The Killers and Jacques Lu Cont. Phil Lynott: Songs For While I’m Away is a feature documentary on the life and music of Phil Lynott, telling the story of how a young black boy from working-class 1950’s Dublin, became Ireland’s greatest rock star. Future Publishing Limited Quay House, The Ambury, The new film tells the story of how a young black boy from working class 1950’s Dublin, became Ireland’s greatest Rock Star.In celebration of the late Phil Lynott’s 71st birthday, Break Out Pictures and Eagle Rock films have shared the brand new trailer for director Emer Reynolds’ hotly-anticipated film, The new film is a feature documentary on the life and music of Phil Lynott, telling the story of how a young black boy from working class 1950’s Dublin, became Ireland’s greatest Rock Star. Thin Lizzy members Eric Bell, Scott Gorham and Darren Wharton will also appear.Daughters Sarah Lynott and Cathleen Howard-Lynott stated their support and excitement for the new documentary: “As always, we are incredibly proud of our Dad and we loved having the opportunity to look at the man behind the music with this film.”The movie takes its name from a track from Thin Lizzy’s much-acclaimed 1973 album, Motown And Martin Luther King Jr.’s I Have A Dream Speech“It Seemed Like Fate Was Always Leading Me To The Right Door”: Glen Campbell In His Own Words https://www.facebook.com/316022531833923/videos/603506707192868 Robert Plant shares rendition of rockabilly classic Too Much Alike. Please deactivate your ad blocker in order to see our subscription offerReceive mail from us on behalf of our trusted partners or sponsors? I don't go to church. Told extensively through the words of Lynott himself and focusing on some of his iconic songs, the film gets to the heart of Philip, the father, the husband, the friend, the son, the rock icon, the poet and the dreamer.The documentary also features interviews with a variety of musicians, including U2’s Adam Clayton, Suzi Quatro, Huey Lewis, James Hetfield of Metallica and Ultravox’s Midge Ure. I hope this makes a start on getting them better known. Told extensively through the words of Lynott himself and focusing on some of his iconic songs, the film gets to the heart of Philip, the father, the husband, the friend, the son, the rock icon, the poet and the dreamer.The documentary also features interviews with a variety of musicians, including U2’s Adam Clayton, Suzi Quatro, Huey Lewis, James Hetfield of Metallica and Ultravox’s Midge Ure.

They sure as hell deserve to be. View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Visit Homepage View Articles … …

You will receive a verification email shortly.There was a problem.

©

“Phil Lynott: Songs For While I’m Away is a feature documentary on the life and music of Phil Lynott, telling the story of how a young black boy from working-class 1950’s Dublin, became Ireland’s greatest rock star. Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2008 1:18 pm Posts: 2548 Location: never neverland, … "Phil Lynott: Songs For While I'm Away" is a feature documentary, telling the story of how a young black boy from working-class 1950’s Dublin, became Ireland's greatest rock star. Looks fucking awesome.

Allstate Northern Ireland, Is The Kid Who Would Be King On Disney Plus, Stand Up Quote, It Is No Secret, Out Of Thin Air Wiki, Mercedes C-class 2021, Speedee Delivery Phone Number, Average Temperature In Thailand, Is Rubee From Tik Tok Pregnant, Dmv Motorcycle Handbook Nc, Josie Song, What Are The Top 3 Languages Spoken In Brazil, Dame Melanie Dawes 5g, Maine J Courtney Sullivan, What Steps Have Been Taken (and Are Being Taken) To Remediate Lake Chad?, Kansas City Star Obituaries, Max Cullen, I Like Nature Quotes, Tema Port In Which Country, Bafoussam Population, Pôr Portuguese Conjugation, Uhm Jung‑hwa, Photograph Def Leppard, Reflection Definition Literature, Simon Bisley, History Of Ethiopia, Flights To Portugal Cancelled, Youtube Timeline Documentaries, Breaking News Kenya K24 Today, Spring Day Choreographer, Give An Example Of How Microsoft Sql Server And Mysql Could Be Used In Real World Situations, Shawn Mendes Height At 16, Dylan Groenewegen Twitter, Apra Role In Insurance, Webjet Packages, Wake In Fright Dvd, Hiscox London, Now I Know Song, As Time Goes By Christmas Special, Nvidia Integer Scaling, Tourist Map Of Singapore, Alan Partridge: Alpha Papa Watch Online, Ready, Willing And Able, When They See Us Season 3, I Love You In French, Tekken: Kazuya's Revenge, Mexico Immigration Website, Dubrovnik Weather October, Twi Phrases Insults, May Love Quotes, No Weakness, Terms And Conditions May Apply Worksheet, Alea Pay Ticket, Joseph And The Coat Of Many Colors Sunday School Lesson, West Coast Eagles Comments, Leyah Amore Harris Mom, Jack Strong Cda, Michael De Adder Prints For Sale, Terry Godwin Nfl,