John BurroughsIt is a wholesome and necessary thing for us to turn again to the earth and in the contemplation of her beauties to know of wonder and humility. Georgia O’KeeffeFew places in this world are more dangerous than home. But then again I may not, for there are places which people should leave alone. Joseph CampbellThe love of wilderness is more than a hunger for what is always beyong reach; it is also an expression of loyalty to the earth, the earth which bore us and sustains us, the only paradise we shall ever know, the only paradise we ever need, if only we had the eyes to see. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. Sara RaaschI wonder if the snow loves the trees and fields, that it kisses them so gently? Have holy curiosity. Carol P. ChristEverybody needs beauty as well as bread, places to play in and pray in, where Nature may heal and cheer and give strength to body and soul alike. Henry David ThoreauThere is nothing pleasanter than spading when the ground is soft and damp. Jacques Yves CousteauToday, more than ever before, life must be characterized by a sense of Universal responsibility, not only nation to nation and human to human, but also human to other forms of life. Be true to the earth. Take the power to walk in the forest and be a part of nature. Scott WesterfeldI was determined to know beans. You can’t watch a sunset and then go off and set fire to your neighbor’s tepee. It will never fail you. Alan WattsI don’t believe in collective guilt, but I do believe in collective responsibility. It is home. Susan Polis SchutzWhen you do something noble and beautiful and nobody noticed, do not be sad.

John MuirOrdinarily, I go to the woods alone, with not a single friend, for they are all smilers and talkers and therefore unsuitable. Frank Lloyd WrightThe earth has received the embrace of the sun and we shall see the results of that love. I have no other masters than the beeches and the oaks.

Henry David ThoreauThe world is big and I want to have a good look at it before it gets dark. And then it covers them up snug, you know, with a white quilt; and perhaps it says ‘Go to sleep, darlings, till the summer comes again’. John Lennon (See also: I was surprised, as always, by how easy the act of leaving was, and how good it felt. And, the boy who sees the thing of beauty which a bird on the wing becomes when transferred to wood or canvas will probably not throw the customary stone.

WhiteDoes anything in nature despair except man? Our planet provides for free. At least they have a very superficial seeing. Walt WhitmanI just wish the world was twice as big and half of it was still unexplored. Keep busy with survival. Gretel Ehrlich I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority. You’d be a fool to miss it. Wash your spirit clean.

Christopher PaoliniThe woods call to us with a hundred voices, but the sea has one only — a mighty voice that drowns our souls in its majestic music. German proverbMan has demonstrated that he is master of everything – except his own nature. Walt WhitmanIf you can’t be in awe of Mother Nature, there’s something wrong with you.

∴ Nature has its own rhythms and laws and it is always very patient with everything that it accomplishes. John MuirAdopt the pace of nature.

WellsIf people think that nature is their friend, then they sure don’t need an enemy. Henry Ward BeecherThe best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. John MuirI am losing precious days. Benjamin DisraeliThe bird a nest, the spider a web, man friendship. Nadège (Nature teaches more than she preaches. Most persons do not see the sun. I am so absorbed in the wonder of earth and the life upon it that I cannot think of heaven and angels. Jean-Jacques RousseauGod writes the gospel not in the Bible alone, but on trees and flowers and clouds and stars. The earth is like a child that knows poems by heart. Arapaho proverb (Native American proverb)Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best. D. H. LawrenceIf people sat outside and looked at the stars each night, I’ll bet they would live a lot differently.

If nature were not beautiful it would not be worth knowing, and life would not be worth living. Henry David Thoreau Nature is the phenomena of the physical world collectively, including plants, animals, the landscape, and other features and products of the earth, as opposed to humans or human creations.

Probably Wouldn't Be This Way Chords, Plutocracy Pbs, Asus Graphics Card Drivers, Mit Opencourseware Certificate, Dean Andrews Life On Mars, Burundi Pronunciation, Type Of Exam Questions, September Abbreviation Apa, Renishaw Faro Probe, Songs With Katie In The Title, Retro Squad Shso, Xfx Radeon Rx 580 Review, 1 Dollar In CFA Francs, October November 2020 Calendar, Kysaiah Pickett, Lisbon Weather November 2018, Central African Cfa Franc Countries, What Was Paul's Message, Cats Reviews Furries, Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat Pharaoh's Dream Explained, Where Was Cold Brook Filmed, Gazeta Koha Jone, Prime Minister Vs President, Dragon Quest 11 Switch Amazon, The Four Horsemen, Afl 2020 Rules, Free Online Exam Software, Contact Email For Webjet, Spring Equinox Day, Ppsh 43, Stephen I Of Hungary, As Time Goes By Season 9 Episode 5, John Caleo Grave, The Priests, Cameroon Food Ndole, Pubg Redeem Codes 2020 Pubg Forum, Blue Roan Horse, Short Sweet Life Quotes And Sayings, Time In Afghanistan, Which Celebrity Is My Twin, Microsoft SQL Server, D7 Visa Portugal, Treasury Organizational Structure, Gambia Religion, Shazam 3 Release Date, Delve Synonym, What Does The Name Emma Mean, Andrew Knott Net Worth, Bbdc Email, Chad Copypasta, It's Such A Good Feeling Chords, Bts Birthdays Year, Learn Machine Learning Kaggle, Zurich Insurance Company Ltd, Alfred's Basic Piano Library Pdf, Iron Maiden - Strange World, Lodi, Ca Dmv Driving Test Route, Tourist Map Of Spain And Portugal, Topsy Turvy World, In Your Arms Saib, Durban Population, Caracol, Belize Map, Selena Death, Grado Gw100, Praying To A God (luke Remix), Edge Chromium Version, Cape Coast Castle Museum, Gasoline Alley Lyrics Meaning, Dream Brother Tab, All Of The Stars Chords, How To Open Jupyter Notebook, Professor Silviu Itescu, Cipollini Nk1k Disc, Peter Pan Movie, Cfa Franc History, Radwimps Japanese Band, The Murderer, 100 Russian Words, University Of Juba Tuition, Ratter Full Movie, Charley Pride Wife, Play God Bless America Again, Tenet Definition, Duolingo Esperanto, Taskmaster Definition, Australian Border Force Address, Cast Away, What Was In The Box, Crossing Bridges Full Movie, The Last Post Episodes, Brad Hand Baseball Savant, Peter Elbling Wikipedia, Luso Americano Apartment, What Are The Main Holidays In Mexico, Homage To Catalonia, Tom Goodman-hill Imdb, August Definition, Black Hills Of Dakota Sheet Music, Green Card Number For Unemployment,