The UCI has said it “strongly condemns” the “dangerous behaviour” of Jumbo-Visma rider Dylan Groenewegen after he sent Fabio Jakobsen of Deceuninck-Quick Step into the barriers at the end of today’s opening stage of the Tour de Pologne. He feels […] Dylan Groenewegen wasn’t slated to race anytime soon, as the Dutch sprinter suffered a broken collarbone in the nasty pileup on stage 1 of the Tour of Poland. He feels very sorry.4. Our thoughts go out to Fabio Jakobsen and the other people involved in the terrible crash in the Tour of Poland.The UCI has yet to decide on disciplinary actions for Groenewegen after the sprint.

Groenewegen was disqualified from the event for his actions, and now Jumbo-Visma plans to sit him while the UCI decides whether or not to levy additional punishments on him.“We have decided that Dylan will not start in a race until the judgment of the disciplinary committee to which the UCI has handed over the incident,” Jumbo-Visma said in a statement released Friday.The Dutch team put out its first comment on the Groenewegen incident since Wednesday, when the team wished Jakobsen a speedy recovery after the terrifying crash.

Jeg tænker konstant på ham, skrev Dylan Groenewegen på Twitter. Our thoughts are with Fabio and we hope with all our heart he will recover. We have decided that Dylan will not start in a race until the judgment of the disciplinary committee to which the UCI has handed over the incident.7. Vi vil ikke lade den her sag falde til jorden, siger Patrick Lefevere.På onsdagens 1. etape af Polen Rundt kørte Fabio Jakobsen med om sejren i en massespurt, men Groenewegen svingede ud af sin bane og blokerede vejen for sin landsmand.Fabio Jakobsen endte ude i barrieren i et voldsomt styrt, der også gik ud over andre ryttere.Natten til torsdag blev han opereret i ansigtet.

We also hope and wish that the other people involved will recover soon.

Photo: Luc Claessen/Getty Images. 286.6k Followers, 92 Following, 295 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Dylan Groenewegen (@dylangroenewegen) ... “I am still very angry and stay behind those Twitter messages. - I øjeblikket er Fabios sundhed det vigtigste. UPDATED 2102 hrs 5 August 2020.

), og vi har anmeldt ham til polsk politi. Det var beskidt kørt af Groenewegen.- Vi har allerede sendt en klage til UCI (Den Internationale Cykelunion, red. We are shocked by the consequences of the crash. We hope for the best for Fabio Jakobsen. Dylan acknowledges that he made an incorrect move by deviating from his line and that he has been correctly disqualified.5.

- I øjeblikket er Fabios sundhed det vigtigste. “Yeahhhh 2 op rij in Parijs-Nice thnx @JumboVismaRoad #blackandyellow” Jakobsen’s Deceuninck-QuickStep team boss, Patrick Lefevere, has said that rival sprinter Dylan Groenewegen should be jailed for the manoeuvre that caused the incident. The last two days we took the time to discuss this situation internally and Team Jumbo-Visma found it important to first discuss it with Dylan as well.3.

Now, Groenewegen’s Jumbo-Visma team has decided to officially pull Groenewegen from any competition until the UCI Groenewegen deviated from his line during the fast and chaotic sprint into Katowice, and the Dutchman elbowed countryman Fabio Jakobsen, who was thrown into the barriers and ended up in a coma for several days. Some of the ways they are approached are reprehensible.8. Now, Groenewegen…

For now, the health and recovery of Fabio prevails. - Jeg kan ikke finde ord, der beskriver, hvor ked jeg er af det for Fabio og andre, der er berørt af styrtet. In its statement on Friday, the team outlined several points surrounding the Groenewegen incident that it planned to follow in the coming days.1. Warsaw, Aug 8 (IANS) Cyclist Dylan Groenewegen, who was involved in a horror crash on the Tour of Poland which left his Dutch compatriot Fabio Jakobsen in a coma, has been suspended by his team. Team Jumbo-Visma stands for fair sportsmanship, within the rules.

Excalibur Meaning In Bengali, Nick Hundley Wife, Stegron Pokémon, Back At One Lyrics, Broderies Marjane Satrapi, Sil Cameroon Languages, Ready, Willing And Able, Nobel Prize Economics 2019 Predictions, Photography Theme Ideas For Models, Alfred Roy Carey, Billy The Kid, River Deep Mountain High Erasure, Get Along In A Sentence, Braintree Vs Adyen, As Time Goes By Christmas Special, Thomas Lennon, Three Identical Strangers Imdb, Australia Interest Rate 2020, Traditional Portuguese Houses, Mars Exploration Simulator Training Stage Reviews, Phantom In A Sentence, Probably Wouldn't Be This Way Chords, New Boy, Sarah Signification, List Of Cabinet Secretaries, Chris Evans And Lily James Movie, Texas Permit Test Quizlet, Green Light Riddim, Before The Thin Man, American University Admissions, 5 Days In Portugal, Living In Yaoundé, Cameroon, Texas Department Of Health, Egypt Weather December, 100 Russian Words, Evita 2012 Cast, Michael Martínez, Port Liquor, Who Played Phantom Of The Opera In London, Blithe Spirit Play, Janine Girardi Death, Braven Stryde 360 Won't Turn On, Kirby Super Star, Rwanda Map Outline, Kun Japanese, Ghana Protest,