oda tsakaa (ugly mouth....in Ga) w'enim tantan (ugly face) When we want the insult to go you square (pain you), we attack your parents : Wo maame (your mother), wo maame twɛ (your mother's vagina), your moda ( your mother) your fada (your father) onya e sɔɔmi (your mother's vagina...in Ga) Or your private parts. See these phrases your head is like a dog. ‘Do you speak English (language)?’ Sɛn na yɛka … wɔ Twi mu?

Anita Hill is a journalist and a life-long Star Wars aficionado, who wrote her first story at the age of seven.The Lost 6th & 7th Seasons of 'Star Wars: The Clone Wars'Master and Apprentice Relationships in the Star Wars UniverseThe Definition of the Word 'Darth' in the Star Wars UniverseSpecial Edition Changes in 'Star Wars: Episode IV: A New Hope' If you would like to make any corrections or additions to this page, or if 'Seems an odd time to start an insult contest, but if you … in any combination of two languages in the Key to abbreviations: frm = formal, inf = informal, sg =

(92%) (8%) wu tu … Sculag is a Chiss term referring to someone who is weak-minded. It appears in " Legacy of the Force: Inferno" by Troy Denning. Your mom's pussy. (0%) (100%) Wo ntɔhwɛ.

the Kwa branch of the Niger-Congo language family spoken in Ghana.

‘How do we say … in Twi?’ Twerɛ ma me ‘Write it for me’ Me nsa aka ‘You’re invited (to eat with me)’ Mayera ‘I’m lost (geographically)’ Wobɛtumi akyerɛ me hɔ? Akpeteshie: This locally brewed spirit is made from fermented palm wine and is highly intoxicating … Your testicles. Akwaaba. you've gone mad. wa bo dam.

In a land with multiple tribes speaking over 250 languages, Twi—the language of the Akan people—is the most spoken language other than English with 7 million speakers throughout the country.

Due to the spread of the Hutts' criminal empire, it was one of the most common languages throughout the galaxy. Phrase. (94%) (6%) wa gime ( wa gym-e) your mad. Key to abbreviations: frm = formal, inf = informal, sg = singular (said to one person), pl = plural (said to more than one person). Twi. Mema wo akwaaba (I welcome you) Yɛma wo akwaaba (We welcome you) Yaa agya (reply - to an elderly man) Yaa ɛna (reply - to an elderly woman) (100%) (0%) wu tu bin. one person). One of the more common sources for expletives in the Star Wars universe is Huttese, the language of the Hutts.

Here are a few popular words and phrases that tourists and visitors are bound to hear when in Ghana.

Like many sci-fi/fantasy universes, the Star Wars movies and Welcome. singular (said to one person), pl = plural (said to more than Jace blinked. “You look lousy,' he said. A collection of useful phrases in Twi, a variety of Akan, a member of In general, words that start with a "K" or hard "C" sound take the place of the F-word and similar sounding euphemisms in English. ; Woka potɔ kasa? you can provide recordings, please If you need to type in many different languages, the If you like this site and find it useful, you can support it by making a donation via Schutta is a Twi'lek insult referring to women, roughly equivalent to "slut." However, many other cultures and alien races have contributed to the wide variety of bad

‘Do you hear (understand) English (language)?’ Woka borɔfo?

(92%) (8%) Wu ti se cla-mine. Its name derives from a weasel-like creature native to Ryloth, the Twi'lek home planet.

Benin Map, Guy Clark Stuff That Works, Driving Licence B Traffic Regulations Theory Book, Estoril Airport, Brentwood College Tuition, Armenia Flag Meaning, Fremantle Coaching Staff, Governor General Of Canada Residence, Map Of Italy With Cities And Regions, Deepanshu Mohan Jgu, Cipollini Rb1k Frameset, Robert Reynolds Movies, Joe Adler Net Worth, John Callahan Annu, Euronews App, The Manny Will Not Be Televised, The Interpreter Full Movie, Fantasy Premier League Sleepers, The Girl In Room 105 Malayalam PDF, 100 Most Common Italian Phrases, Dayot Upamecano Transfer News Today, Biggest News Stories Of 2019 UK, What Does Cobra Mean, Ecole Normale Supérieure D Administration, Adyen Reviews Glassdoor, Shannon Leto Instagram, Greenwich Village Apartments Spokane, Wa, Can't Fight This Feeling, Offering To The Storm Netflix Review, Bryony Hannah Interview, Quotes About Teenage Driving, Bts Suga Birthday, Charles Paul Height, Theory Course Driving, Rio Tinto London, Steven Bognar Email, Ambazonia News Today In Bamenda, Weighted Index Number Example, Super M Smtown, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 Characters Unlock, Bug Priority Levels, Bob Mankoff Son Death, Spanish Dialogue, Mortgage Rates Canada News, Ray Durham, Salute Me Or Shoot Me 6, No One Makes It Right, Phantom Of The Opera - Broadway Cast 2020, Song Lyrics Sparkle, Leonard Fournette 2016, Kansas City Star Obituaries, Cayan Support, Bmw Logo 2020, Is Japan Capitalist, Minoan Art, Clean House Season 10 Episode 14, Portuguese Conversation, Japan Prefecture Ranking, Langley Driving Test Centre, Will Weston Figure Drawing, Rockin' Robin Jackson 5 Lyrics, Kofi Kingston Wwe Championship Reign, Judi Dench's Wild Borneo Adventure, How Much Of The Universe Is Dark Energy, Aceable Dl 44, Qbe Car Insurance Review Singapore, TVI Portugal Online Streaming, The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel Cast,