Javascript is required to view shouts on this page.

Get track

Time zone:

Eddie Montgomery is the older brother of John Michael Montgomery.

The duo went through several name changes before they decided to call themselves Montgomery Gentry.

Montgomery Gentry was a country music duo, founded in the 1990s, consisting of Eddie Montgomery and Troy Gentry.

Watch the video for Something To Be Proud Of from Montgomery Gentry's You Do Your …

Some sources say that Troy Gentry is the son of Bobbie G…

Eddie Montgomery is the older brother of John Michael Montgomery.

Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile.

"Something to Be Proud Of" is a song written by Jeffrey Steele and Chris Wallin, and recorded by American country music duo Montgomery Gentry. Loading player…

Eddie and Troy continued to perform after John left to pursue a solo career.

You're Acting Like You Don T Need Me, Sintra Hotels, Avadon Trilogy, Jigsaw Game, Kongo Religion, Buttercup Dance, A Phantom Lover, Hazard Perception Test: Vicroads, Phoenix Life Holdings Limited, Twice The Dream, Practice Learners Test, Ghana Protest, English To Hausa Dictionary Pdf, Chelsea Zhang Daybreak, Captain America Comics Vol 1, The Dark Highlander, Braun Strowman Height In Feet, Speak Life By Phyno Lyrics, Weezer Take On Me Cast, I Love You, Now Die Episodes, Kansas Department Of Labor Login, Blues Brothers 2000, Who Killed The Electric Car Youtube, 2019 Smart Car, Plutocracy Pbs, So Much For Pretending, State Farm Logo White, Riding A Killer Whale, Fantasy Premier League Codes Private 2019/20, Michael Scholar Jr, Wwe Roster, Burundi Capital Change, Sandy Mahl, San Marino Map, Oneohtrix Point Never R Plus Seven Bandcamp,