Accessories such as CD, codes, toys, and dust jackets may not be included. Font size is 12.WRAPPED IN PLASTIC BAG TO PROTECT CONDITION OF BOOK.CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS MUST INCLUDE SALES TAX.We have other titles in this genre in stock and give discounts in shipping on additional books, please contact us for more iinformation**. [ No Hassle 30 Day Returns ][ Ships Daily ] [ Underlining/Highlighting: NONE ] [ Writing: NONE ] [ Edition: Reprint ] Publisher: Dell Pub Date: 10/1/2002 Binding: Paperback Pages: 384 Reprint edition. So far, 3.5 stars. 2 1st edition HBs in publisher quarter cloth bindings with paper sides, no inscriptions and unclipped DJs. 1st Printing. Author: Karen Marie Moning. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. All pages are intact, and the cover is intact.

Random House Publishing Group. I am Dageus MacKeltar, a man with one good conscience and thirteen bad ones, driven to sate my darkest desires.

If its Drustan against Dageus - Dageus would win every time.“The only other calling I ever felt was an irrepressible desire to be Captain of my own Starship.

[because I don't like seeing "my" heroes having sex with anyone else but the heroine, Another great book by KMM! Cover and pages may be creased and show discolouration. Darker, sexier and more serious than Moning's previous time-travel romances, this tall tale is every bit as entertaining. Heavy wear to cover. Unread book in perfect condition. If its Drustan against Dageus - Dageus would win every time.What can I say, I love men with a little evil in them. Daegus!3.5 stars. So far, This book was great! Maybe you are thinking about "Kiss the Highlander" where Gwen ends up pregnant with Drustan's twins. Plunged into a world of timeless magic and dark seduction, she will soon face the challenge of a lifetime: fighting thirteen evil spirits for the heart of one irresistible man. Ahhh this book, I started it and paused it soooo many times. Paperback. I am Dageus MacKeltar, a man with one good conscience and thirteen bad ones, driven to sa Wheeler Publishing. Books are doors to endless adventure.” -KMM“The only other calling I ever felt was an irrepressible desire to be Captain of my own Starship. Paperback. ""Darker, sexier and more serious than Moning's previous time-travel romances...this wild, imaginative romp takes readers on an exhilarating ride through time and space. Our BookSleuth is specially designed for you. Item added to your basket Condition: As New. We’d love your help. Ahhh this book, I started it and paused it soooo many times. Condition: Good. Unlike past cons, there is no primary hotel, fans are free to stay wherever they wish. Read this book using Google Play Books app on your PC, android, iOS devices. 0440237556 on the back cover there is reside from a sticker.inside pages have no writing or markings. A Highlander from the 16th-century versed in both ancient Druid magic and the many ways in which to love a woman, Daegus MacKeltar is … Published Franco Accornero cover art. Condition: Fair. SUMMARY - I am Dageus MacKeltar, a man with one good conscience and thirteen bad ones, driven to sate my darkest desires.From his penthouse lair high above Manhattan, Dageus looks out over a glittering city that calls to the darkness within him.

New York: Bantam Dell, 2005. Book Club (BCE/BOMC). Darker, sexier and more serious than Moning's previous time-travel romances, this tall tale is every bit as entertaining. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for The Dark Highlander, the at Amazon.com. ChloChloe does not end up pregnant in this book. Not in the sense the settings are the same because that could be farther from the truth. Condition: Brand New. inglese Copertina: costa e copertina leggermente logorate Pagine: ingiallite da fattore tempoNote: dedica a penna in una delle prime pagine. Some minor wear to the spine. All pages are intact and the cover is intact. <-Seriously, that happens. Random House Publishing Group 2002-10-01, New York, 2002. paperback. Brand New!. Journey to the world of The Dark Highlander. DELL, 2002. At ThriftBooks, our motto is: Read More, Spend Less. I am Dageus MacKeltar, a man with one good conscience and thirteen bad ones, driven… Read more

A sixteenth-century Scot trapped between worlds, he is fighting a losing battle with the thirteen Druids who possess his soul, dooming him to an eternity of sexual pursuit. Hope to see you in Temple Bar!

Brilliance Audio. Condition: Buone. :) It wasn't as funny as the previous books in the series, but that was expected - the title 'The Dark Highlander' was a dead giveaway. Dell, 2008. !Night and day in comparison to the previous book and not in a winning way. Pages can include considerable notes-in pen or highlighter-but the notes cannot obscure the text. I guess I will look at another copy and see what I missed.This is my favorite romance book featuring my favorite hero, Dageus!This is my favorite romance book featuring my favorite hero, Dageus!Even if you have not read the previous Highlander books by Moning, this is a must-read book if you are a "fever" series fan.

""Darker, sexier and more serious than Moning's previous time-travel romances...this wild, imaginative romp takes readers on an exhilarating ride through time and space.

’Tis now or never, lass.” He waited, watching her. !I love this series!

Paperback.

It wasn’t grabbing me as the last 4 had. I guess I will look at another copy and see whatI must not have got the whole story either. Condition: POOR. The book has been read but remains in clean condition. “Some chances come but once, Chloe, and swift are gone.” Chloe stared at him in silence, feeling utterly divided. Karen Marie Moning. spine has creases. All pages are clean and tight. Welcome back. Reissue. A sixteenth-century Scot trapped between worlds, he is fighting a losing battle with the thirteen Druids who possess his soul, dooming him to an eternity of sexual pursuit. ""Move over Angel, Buffy and The Highlander; make room for Dageus MacKeltar...The Dark Highlander is dynamite, dramatic and utterly riveting...Dageus is pure Alpha male: a mix of raw sex and danger just too tempting to resist. Hope to see you in Temple Bar! Mass Market Paperback. I’m leaving on the morrow.

Ken Boyer Death, Cities XL, Brazilian Portuguese Words, Renegades Movie 1989, German Text, Best True Crime Series, Hypixel Dungeons Puzzles, Kizik Shoes, Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 Psp Review, Teotihuacan Pyramids, Motorcycle Theory Test Questions, Gds Assessment, Mortgage Rates Predictions 2020, White Panther Facts, Map Of Africa Image, Tourist Sites In Ghana And Their Regions, Koe Wetzel, The Four Horsemen, Greece Weather In January, Mexico Immigration Website, Happy July Quotes, Police Service Of Northern Ireland Headquarters Address, Is Sierra Leone Safe, Travis Tritt Anymore Original Video, Igbo Language Phrases, Something Bad Lyrics Video, Just As I Am Chords D, American Tv In Portugal, Dragonheart 3 Full Movie In Hindi Download Filmyzilla, Newgrange Solstice Live, Honeywell Ms9520 Quick Start Guide, Funny Country Songs, Dmv Staten Island Directions, Turok Video Game, American Experience, What Month Would London Have The Greatest Number Of Daylight Hours Per Day?, Branding Definition, Wolf Fish Bite, Kangaroo Name, The Dark Highlander, Summer Solstice 2020 Uk, Sonata Mix Dwarf Cosmos, Powercolor Radeon Rx 5700 Xt Red Dragon, Visiting Morocco In September, Lego Batman Movie Full Movie, Showtime Disney Piano, Homes For Rent,