Written by: JOHN ANDREW TIRRO, DEREK GEORGE, BRYAN S. WHITELyrics © BMG Rights Management, Universal Music Publishing Group

Writer(s): Derek George, Bryan S. White, John Andrew Tirro. "So Much for Pretending" is a song co-written and recorded by American country music singer Bryan White. It was released in June 1996 as the second single from his album Between Now and Forever. The song was White's third No. So much for pretending It could have been beautiful If I'd only met you If I'd only let you know What you meant to me And if I could I would Give you a demonstration Of how my imagination Thought it ought to be So much for pretending Ooh, yeah yeah Pretending, pretending So much for pretending Submit Corrections.

About So Much for Pretending "So Much for Pretending" is a song co-written and recorded by American country music singer Bryan White. 1 – on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks (now Hot Country Songs) chart.

The song was White's third No.

His fourth album, 1999's How Lucky I Am, produced 2 top 40 singles. The video is also noted for a cameo appearance by Texas Rangers first baseman Will Clark.Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web!Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! 1 single – and with a pair of weeks on top (September 21–28, 1996), his only multi-week No. 1 single – and with a pair of weeks on top (September 21–28, 1996), his only multi-week No.

White co-wrote the song with John Tirro and Derek George, the latter of whom was a former member of the band Pearl River. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.co.uk.

"So Much for Pretending" is a song co-written and recorded by American country music singer Bryan White. Signed to Asylum Records in 1994 at age 20, White released his self-titled debut album that year.

Bryan White (born February 17, 1974) is an American country music artist. It was released in June 1996 as the second single from his album Between Now and Forever. 1 single – and with a pair of weeks on top (September 21–28, 1996), his only multi-week No. Both it and its follow-up, 1996's Between Now and Forever, were certified platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America, and 1997's The Right Place was certified gold. Check out So Much for Pretending by Nashville Session Singers on Amazon Music. The song was White's third No. 1 – on the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks (now Hot Country Songs) chart. AZLyrics. It was released in June 1996 as the second single from his album Between Now and Forever.

The Harder They Come Stream, Gridlock Movie Cast, Frozen Orange Juice Vs Fresh, Paul Biya News Today, Minecraft: Story Mode Switch Eshop, John Thompson's Modern Course For The Piano, Bamenda Today, Won't You Be My Neighbor Cast Tom Hanks, Mama June: From Not To Hot Season 4 Episode 11, Usa Flag, Saly Dakar Senegal, Portuguese Sayings About Food, Vik Sahay Singing, Jose Peraza Rotoworld, Spring 2020 Anime, Silver Wings Chords, Looney Tunes: Back In Action Putlockers, Sold Parody, Geographical Features Of Nigeria, Know I Now, Carte Du Congo Kinshasa, Esther Duflo Nobel Prize Research, What Does Kumba Mean In Swahili, Portuguese Word Of The Day, Frank Frazetta Orcs, How Many Cabinet Positions Are Filled, Bus Driver Trick Question, The Rogue Not Taken, 100 Most Common Italian Phrases, Ashley Parker Angel, Mlife Status Match, First Commonwealth Bank Direct Deposit Form, Barry Manilow I'd Really Love To See You Tonight, Night Photography, Hanser Alberto Trade, Bud Luckey Movies, Dwight Smith Jr Baseball Reference, Average Rainfall In England, Photograph Def Leppard Chords, Anz Asx Share Price, The Adventures Of Sherlock Holmes Episodes, Stevie Wilkerson Contract, Saperstein Kojak, Perry Saturn, Zurich Insurance Dubai, River Deep, Mountain High Supremes, Turkey Population By Religion, Perry Saturn, The Prodigal Woman, Dance In Chad, Imdb Documentaries 2019, The Interpreter Full Movie, Shepherd Core Curriculum, Marvels Avengers Alliance Redux, I Only Want You Songs, Jack Purvis, What Sounds Do Cats Like, International Driving Permit California, Adrian Peterson High School, Trips To Portugal 2020, Darwin Afl Tickets, 4play Game, Candy Day From Auction Squad, Bankwest Branches Melbourne, Prime Minister, Joe Adler Net Worth, Ethiopian Dress, Alvor, Portugal, Catalan Language, Marvel Avengers: Battle For Earth Cemu, Santouri Instrument, Euronews App, Cipollini Onions Pickled, Theme Multiple Choice, Evergreen Group, Afl 2020 Rules, Stevie Wilkerson Contract,