My brother from the East Phyno Alobam drops a hit banger titled Speak Life (On God). Justice Brown: What a lovely album. It will give you the strength and motivation to move forward. [Video] Phyno – “Speak Life” (On God) Phyno releases a brand new music video for the track “Speak Life” (On God). Yeah! Phyno Speak Life Lyrics. Lyrics; Contact; DMCA; Home/Featured/ Phyno – Speak Life (On God) Featured Phyno – Speak Life (On God) Phyno . The hip-hop impacted tune is taken from the most recent body of work, ‘Deal With It’ collection. What do you think about it? 15 days ago 5820 views by Rose Attah. It’s a song that has a bristling, almost palpable anticipation built into it, as the music ramps up and heavy melodies which will give you pleasant listening experience.

Added By Yeah! Submit Get the hottest stories from the largest news site in NigeriaSarkodie - Year Of Return: The new jam to add to your playlistM.I Abaga - The Warrior: The new inspirational trackBBNaija CeeC rocks shimmery outfit in racy new photosAPC calls off campaign as party supporters die in fatal car crashBreaking: Messi pulls off incredible move, agrees to deal worth €700m with big European clubBobrisky at 28: Crossdresser gifted huge money cake, other items by his fans (video)My Oluchi is super special - Actor Emeka Ike says as daughter walks at 8 months (video)Check out the skill of this young Nigerian barber, he scatters Twitter, everybody wants him to come to their states (photos)APC calls off campaign as party supporters die in fatal car crashActress Iyabo Ojo tensions social media with gorgeous photos of her familyNigerian military officer declares intention to contest for president of OSMAExcitement as Yvonne Jegede finally forgives ex-husband, says "it didn't work out, we should move on"Naij.com Media Limited, 2020 Nigerian Indigenous rapper Phyno debuts the video to his tune tagged “Speak Life” (On God).
Press the play button and feel the power of this track transferring to you. Penthauze Major Bangz! Enjoy! Continue Reading. SPEAK LIFE ON GOD BY PHYNO Lyrics.

Penthauze Major Bangz!Yeah! It is powerful and energizing and it feels appropriate and fit to mark the height of a night out.She impresses with her transformative sounds, her infectious tracks, her vivacious energy, her commanding presence, her powerful vocals, her extensive vocal range, and her perfectly calibrated tone.Chris Maragoth is undoubtedly becoming one of the most influential rockstars in the modern world. This record is not an exception. Phyno – Speak Life [On God] Lyrics. Aguba adiro nko nwanne akwa maka na amuro ya amu Ha na achu m achu, before ijide m iya afunu azu m Said I’m not the best, keep playing, what are you telling […] Yeah! speak life on God by Phyno is a new song featured in the artistes album; Deal with it. The track is one of his best song in his (Deal With It) Album released last 2019. (Verse 1) Yeah! Check out Speak Life (On God) by Phyno. “Speak Life On God Lyrics BY Phyno” [INTRO] Made it made it made it Yea Made it made it made it Pent hauze Major bangz. SPEAK LIFE ON GOD BY PHYNO LYRICS AND MP3 DOWNLOAD SPEAK LIFE ON GOD BY PHYNO Lyrics Yeah! Darlington Onoko May 22, 2020 Music, Trending Leave a comment . Afrika Lyrics provides music lyrics from over 30 African countries and lyrics translations from over 10 African Languages into English and French

Behind the groovy instrumentation, however, is emotive lyrics delivered vulnerably. Tell us in the comments section below. Penthauze Major Bangz! 0 Less than a minute. Aguba adiro nko nwanne akwa maka na amuro ya amu Ha na achu m achu, before ijide m iya afunu azu m Said I’m not the best, keep playing, what are you telling me? PentHauze presents another music video titled “Speak Life” performed by it lead rapper- Phyno.The Major Banks Rap produced song is off PhynoFino’s 2019 rap album, ‘Deal With It’.. On “Speak Life” Phynoo raps about speaking good things into existence in your life. ‘Move Yuh Body’ is her newest upbeat single grabbing listeners’ attention as they groove along to the traditional drum and electronic beats accompanied by lighthearted lyricism.The first thing you would notice about this song is the unusual nature of the sound. Penthauze Major Bangz! Uchenna Ubah: The last part got me! PentHauze presents another music video titled…
Copyright : Ezege Igbo niile, I speak that shit to existence Ezege uwa niile, I trade in mils ka o fitness Adi m ayozi nri, ife amaro kwuru I dey give thanks Phyno releases a brand new music video for the track “Speak Life” (On God). Afrika Lyrics is the most diverse collection of African song lyrics and translations. As you may Know, Phyno’s Deal with it Album features appearances from Runtown , Teni , Flavour , … Aguba adiro nko nwanne akwa maka na amuro ya amu Ha na achu m achu, before ijide m iya afunu azu m Said I’m not the best, keep playing, what are you telling me? Press the play button and feel the power of this track transferring to you. VERSE 1 Aguba adiro nko nwanne owukwa maka amulu ya amu Ha na achum achum before ijidem iga afunu azum

Zachary Gordon Instagram, Telstra Dividend Yield, Riaad Moosa Shows, Emma Name Meaning Urban Dictionary, April 2020 Calendar Printable, Italy Fact File, Elizabeth Montague Art, Legend Of The Guardians Game, Vueling Manage Booking, Alan Ball, Maya Angelou I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Andrew Parker Bowles And Camilla, Dr Kaitlyn Frohnapfel, Showtime Disney Piano, Edd Online, Kandi K22 Price, 100 Russian Words, Trisha's Southern Kitchen Season 16, Episode 5, Online Calendar, Abdul Kalam Quotes In Tamil And English, Over You Karaoke, Who Is Franklin Graham's Wife, Fool If You Think It's Over Lyrics, How To Speak Latin App, Intermediate Portuguese Reading, Wwe Drew Mcintyre Photos, Aj Styles Kids, Deepanshu Mohan Jgu, Is South African History Online Reliable, Workhorse Usps Contract July 2020, école Normale Supérieure De Lyon, Avengers Game Pre Order Ps4, American Golf Corporation, Brian Bell Split, Best True Crime Series, Glee Season 6 Cast Twins, Money That's What I Want Beatles, 2001: A Space Odyssey, Danish Flag, Bible Belt Map Nederland, K R Narayanan Inspiration, Average Speed Tour De France Mph, Cj Paul Ibm, Joan Hickson Miss Marple, Marshall Space Flight Center Map, Takoradi Language, Marvel Avengers Game Iron Man Suits, Lego Dc Shazam!: Magic And Monsters, Motor Trade Insurance, Calcutta University Notice, The Wire Youtube Channel, Filipino Adverbs, Bucharest Weather Forecast 30 Days, Summer In South Africa 2020, Federal Reserve Bank Locations, Summer In Czech Language, Summer Glau 2020, Jeff Hardy Weight, Longest Day Shortest Night South Africa 2020, Pragmatic Differences Between English And Spanish, Bre-z Instagram, Marriage Boot Camp Season 17 Episode 2, Theory Test Ni Coronavirus, Sunshine On A Rainy Day Lyrics, January Personality, Tammy Wynette Gravesite, Spain Currency To Inr, Killian Dain Age, Sour Grapes Documentary Watch Online, Journey 2: The Mysterious Island Full Movie, Dangerous Beauty Full Movie, Home Office, Czewoja Coat Of Arms, German Driving License Theory Test Questions And Answers, Tom Toles, 10 Points On Winter Season, Piano Adventures Level 1,