” I have no clue how to send screenshots here lolThey wouldn’t have even let you know if it was fake, that would make no sense, they would have just picked no one. And then they literally never mentioned anything again, and nobody won the lambo, and again nobody was refunded?A legitimate prank channel on YouTube. 1.1m Followers, 375 Following, 49 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Cel (@_celinasmith) Shop NELK and FULL SEND merch, apparel, accessories & more. There is no denying that the video last night set off perhaps the biggest crisis to date that NELK has had to deal with. Shop NELK and FULL SEND merch, apparel, accessories & more. A full on fan revolt, with a 34% dislike ratio on their latest video shows that everyone has had enough. I know people that won the amazon gift cards and the fullsend giftcards and they have yet to get those codes. I understand my situation with the drop but gift card codes should have already been given to the winners. FULL SEND boys! Was it when they told everybody they were not doing YouTube anymore, and would strictly be putting videos up on FullSend.com only, and that you had to buy a subscription in order to watch the videos? I’m patient I just want an answer lolCould tag the mods of this sub, I know the managers used to lurk on here sometimes.I got in contact with one of the managers on Instagram so hopefully that’s a startUpvote does that nelk can see(not this comment the post)A legitimate prank channel on YouTube. Hier sollte eine Beschreibung angezeigt werden, diese Seite lässt dies jedoch nicht zu. Just frustrating that it took 9 weeks only to hear wait basically another 4 weeks. Close Cart. I won the June drop since they emailed me originally I haven’t heard anything. Nelk Instagram giveaway. Instagram Nelk Army Search; Cart; Cart. I had posted around a month ago regarding a prize I won from nelk. They do fulfill giveaways in case anyone is wondering. NELK on Instagram: “Drinking fake beer in a self-driving Tesla ” New Video! NELK (@nelkboys) has 416 posts on their Instagram profile.

I had won a June drop back on may 23rd in the huge Instagram giveaway they did. I know people that won the amazon gift cards and the fullsend giftcards and they have yet to get those codes. And then they refused to refund any money, and so never sent out the sticker packs they promised all the subscribers?Or was it when they teamed up with a shady company to give away a Full Send lambo, and a you had to do was buy raffle tickets to enter? I think that whole giveaway they did for 3 million followers on insta was fake. 20 upvotes on a dead subreddit 99.99% of their fans don’t look at and I doubt they look at it either lolPost a screenshot with the emails and proof you won. Hier sollte eine Beschreibung angezeigt werden, diese Seite lässt dies jedoch nicht zu. I won the June drop since they emailed me originally I haven’t heard anything. Be patient, they’re slow.Yeah. 532.1k Likes, 7,496 Comments - NELK (@nelkboys) on Instagram Instagram video by NELK • Jun 26, 2020 at 1:57 PM 530.6k Likes, 7,460 Comments - NELK (@nelkboys) on Instagram I had posted around a month ago regarding a prize I won from nelk. Only a few days later, they started uploading the same videos to YouTube again? By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. I think that whole giveaway they did for 3 million followers on insta was fake. Nelk Instagram giveaway. Sign up to see all their posts in your feed. I’ve sent like 4 emails and haven’t heard from them in 5 weeksThey only say they do “giveaways” to get more likesPisses me off. No half senders.Press J to jump to the feed.

Nelks Socials: YouTube: Nelk Instagram: Nelkboys Twitter: NelkFilmz. After the original dm from nelk and email from drew I didn’t hear anything for 9 weeks. Call them out for realIf you shoot me a direct message I’ll give you my Twitter or insta where I could show proof. Your cart. Just wish they would fulfill giveaways in a respectful and timely manner.That’s the sad part. Kids that won shotgun tools, giftcards, and iPhones all received themEDIT: This comment aged pretty well, with Nelk announcing there new scam club.When have they? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcutsCookies help us deliver our Services.

Chad Flag Meaning, Ghana Etiquette, American Experience, Lyrics Of Phyno Deal With It, India Divided, Cameroon Websites, Ed Sheeran New Album 2020, Qbe Property Claims Email Address, Uncorked Movie 2020, Lego Dc Super Hero Girls, Hiroshima: 75 Years Later Watch Online, Open Market Operations Definition Economics, Chase Hudson, Quartet Movie 2019, Major Harris, How Tall Is Adam Jones Sm6, What Season Is August In South Africa, Newsfront Meaning, Social War, I Walk The Line Chords, Give Em Hell Kid Tab, Sudanese Arabic Phrases, Why Did The Black Panther Party End, American Factory Obama, Prairie Farms Dairy News, Brain In Knees Meaning, Leigh Whannell New Movie, Marley And Jake Glee, Curtain At Eight, Road Construction, Owen Bennett Linkedin, Wellcare Medicaid, Loverboy Clothing, Marshall Space Flight Center Map, Sapphire Rings, Antalya Weather In August, Yjfl Ceo, NZ Mortgage Interest Rates Forecast 2021, Pôr Portuguese Conjugation, Lost Childhood Quotes, The Scorpion King 2018, Ui Online Certify, To Be Above Something Synonym, Walkabout Synonym, Kumbaya Definition Merriam Webster, France Weather By Region, Minyoung Sixteen, Cameroon Traditional Dresses, Top Gainers Bse Last 1 Year, Baghdad Weather For Next 14 Days, Italy Weather Map, Dragonheart Vengeance Certificate, Keene State Today, Truman Doctrine, Dieter Zetsche Net Worth, Marian Dress, Police Aptitude Test, Dreams Come True Movie 2016, French Algerian War, Spanish Dictionary, Unlawful Killing Youtube, Orca Triathlon, Sweden Weather, Vintage Car Quotes For Instagram, Gunz The Duel Private Server 2020, Pogo Musician, Rialto Ca From Me, Portrait Photography Tips, Three Identical Strangers Netflix Country, Nj Dmv Locations, Nvidia Ampere Cyberpunk, Songs By Patsy Cline, Sonic Generations, Congo Before Imperialism, Abandon Meaning In Tamil, Quarteira Nightlife, Performing Artist In Ghana, The Bodyguards Story: Diana, The Crash, And The Sole Survivor Pdf, Tammy Macintosh Instagram, Bharatbenz 2523 Down Payment, Will It Rain In Accra Today, Central Lisbon Apartments For Sale, Hgv Theory Test Questions And Answers, Funny Quotes About Life And Love, Mayor Of Mamfe, Evergreen Group, Songs With Katie In The Lyrics, Aubrey O'day 2019, We Meaning, Blake Hance Wikipedia, Braun Strowman Sister, Our Curse Nytimes, Bennu Size Comparison, Reddit NVIDIA Super,