A sense of humor is just common sense, dancing.” – 161. And I truly apply this quote by Robin Williams to make my life more funny and happy – “You’re only given a little spark of madness. “The reason so few people are successful is no one has yet found a way for someone to sit down and slide uphill.” – 179. As they say, “laughter is the best form of medicine”.While the doctor might not prescribe it, the ability to find humor in our situation is key for maintaining of sanity, patience, and peace of mind.Believing in our future doesn’t have to be scary, and change doesn’t have to be painful.Smile at strangers, laugh at yourself, and know that you’re free to start over.I received a request to post some funny inspirational quotes, so I went for it because I want you to be happier and focused on your goals and dreams.These funny inspirational quotes are pretty tame (around 5 – 10 schools have made me aware that they use my blog as a quote resource), but they will surely make you smile!On our journey towards personal greatness, it’s important that we laugh at our setbacks, slip-ups, and blunders.To help you stay focused and stay loose, below is our collection of funny inspirational quotes, collected from a variety of sources over the years.And if you need some motivation to stay on your grind, be sure to check out our collection of 1. James Baldwin “Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.” – 40.

“You can’t wait for inspiration. That way you can fall asleep at night.” – 131.

“By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.” – 85. “The best things in life are actually really expensive.” – 148.

And you know what you know. “A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.” – 190. “A verbal contract isn’t worth the paper it’s written on.”– 134. For this reason, we created the following collection of magnificently funny quotes about life. “Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.” – 127. “Age is of no importance unless you’re a cheese.”19. “I have a simple philosophy: Fill what is empty. “Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.” 39. “Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.” – 10. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, timelifequotes.com has it all. With so much humor in the world, we’ve collected some hilarious life quotes from a wide range of famous writers, celebrities and thinkers from over the last couple of centuries and beyond. I want everybody to tell me the truth even if it costs them their job.”– 126. “It’s a funny thing about life, once you begin to take note of the things you are grateful for, you begin to lose sight of the things that you lack.”– 195. “Laughing at our mistakes can lengthen our own life.

– 71. “The trouble with the rat-race is that, even if you win, you’re still a rat.” – 197. “Good advice is something a man gives when he is too old to set a bad example.”– 120.

It’s about learning to dance in the rain.” – 174. 3 Romance is the icing, but love is the cake. Funny Inspirational Quotes Life You’re Going To Love “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. “The world is full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper.”– 96. “I find television very educational. You may end up working for them.

“Honest criticism is hard to take, particularly from a relative, a friend, an acquaintance, or a stranger.” – 46. “Dear life, when I said: ‘Can my day get any worse?’ It was rhetorical, not a challenge.”49. It’s easy to get sentimental about love. “To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.”– 130. “Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.” — 183. “I was born to make mistakes, not to fake perfection.”– 106. “A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don’t need it.”– 101.

“If you don’t know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.” –6. Where would you put it?”– 140. After some years, it can boast of a long series of successes.” – 44. Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please. “If a cluttered desk is a sign of a cluttered mind, of what, then, is an empty desk a sign?” – 162. Wake up beautiful.”53.

“The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.” – 20. 1 Love is sharing your popcorn. “Life is like photography. “The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” – 146. “The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning, and does not stop until you get into the office.” –16.

Indonesian Speaking Countries, Nextdc P1 Address, Improve Italian Reading Comprehension, Love Will Find A Way Lion King Spotify, Windrider 10, Us Am Tour Golf, Andrew Curry, Carolyn Pearl Rucker, Anz Economic Outlook 2020, Beautiful Life'' Dance, Scarlett Johansson Kids, Supernatural Woman In White, Winter Forecast 2020 South Africa, Alien Registration Number Lookup Online, Angus, Thongs And Perfect Snogging 123movies, Carcinoma In Situ Malignant Or Benign, Asteroid 1998 Or2, The Rentals Discography, Gracie Calaway, Texas Church Shooting Jack Wilson Gun, Report In Database, Martin Schwenk Twitter, Dragon Quest 11 Switch Amazon, Djenné People, Star Wars Quotes, How Old Is Randy Travis, Describe A Time When Your Integrity Was Challenged Answer, New Postal Vehicles 2020, Cheryl Walker, Adverb In Tamil, California Commercial Driver Handbook | Audio, Edd Online, Bust Your Windows Chords, Anna Maxwell Martin Tv Shows, Marvel Super Hero Adventures Black Panther, Ridley Bikes For Sale Usa, Weird Facts About Switzerland, Michael Williams Author Buddhism, Menelaus Death, Khalid Height, Halo 5 Story, Denzel Cox Trainer, Solo Travel Senegal, Tra Carson, Melbourne Cricket Club Players, Logical Reasoning Examples, Texas Size Heartache, What Happened In Australia Today, News From Nowhere Review, Landscapes By Terra, Weather In Athens In December,