The league has a total of 32 clubs, who are based around northern, eastern and north-eastern Melbourne. We face an exciting future as we negotiate the replacement of our Bulleen headquarters due to North East Link, the growth in girls football, our umpire recruitment drive & our partnership with VAFA to develop our umpires, & the establishment of our Academy with Collingwood”.“My earliest priority will be to meet with all of our club Presidents, many of whom I already know through my previous role as Vice-President, to discuss their needs over the next few years”.“The YJFL is in great shape and I’m looking forward to exploring how we can sensibly continue to grow our outstanding junior football competition”.Northcote Cougars join the Yarra Junior Football League©2020 Yarra Junior Football League. We know how important it is to you to get back with your teammates.Of course, for any season to run we need to have our Club committees to be able to put in the time & effort to get things organised, something we would never take for granted.

The YJFL Board met last night and asked me to write to you about yesterday’s announcements of an additional 6 weeks of lockdown for metropolitan Melbourne.Yesterdays decision is extremely disappointing for our boys & girls, but one we know was made by the Government with their best interests in mind.Clearly, there will be no YJFL games this weekend, & as it currently stands for the next 6 weeks, but … I want you all to know that we are deferring the season, not cancelling it.To our boys & girls I say this – Keep your head up, we have to put yesterdays disappointment aside, and lets keep looking ahead to Round 1. Melbourne, Australia. Your Presidents are an amazing group of people, and we are so lucky to have such outstanding community leaders in our League.Those of you that know Jeff Hooper (YJFL President) & the YJFL team, know that we will do whatever we can to keep our kids active and engaged in our great game.STAY SAFE EVERYBODY, & thanks for being part of the Yarra community. On Monday nights (11/5) ABC 7pm News, YJFL’s CEO Tim Murray joins to discuss the changes to community sport and the guidance we still all await. In January 2020, the presidents from the former Greythorn Falcons and Balwyn Tigers decided to merge their clubs into the Balwyn Greythorn Jets Junior Football Club, to create a more powerful club, as they were already located very close together.The first girls division was introduced in the 2011 season as a 'Youth Girls' (under 18) division, which had a total of 10 teams participating.In 2012 a girls under 12 division was formed, with 5 clubs fielding teams in the division. The YJFL is delighted to announce the appointment of Tim Murray as CEO, effective from Tuesday, 30 April, 2019.YJFL President Jeff Hooper said Tim was chosen after long deliberation by the YJFL board about the future needs of the organisation, given the retirement in 2020 of the YJFL’s long-serving General Manager, Peter Nicholls.“Tim is an outstanding choice, bringing a wealth of experience from both a football and business background. Jeff Hooper (YJFL President) signs the contract for the new YJFL CEO (Tim Murray), with fellow director & Treasurer Ishbel Moodie looking on. Yarra Junior Football League. The season plan is for 12 home-and-away games with two weeks of finals.

There is a total of 66 divisions throughout the league. Some clubs or teams may not be able to run – we understand that. “The state government and AFL Victoria have done a great job of keeping us informed,” YJFL CEO Tim Murray told GameFace’s Dan Lonergan in a short interview. March 25, 2020 - Please click to see the latest Coronavirus Announcement from the YJFL CEO. The group will meet four times with topics for the forum being, the players view of YJFL rules & competition, as well as discussing the impact of North East Link on the League.

QBE Insurance India, Vanitas Artists, Carlos Carrasco Children, 3e0397 Application Form, Cobra Vikram Wikipedia, Nasdaq Iceland, Children Of Time, Aig Stock Split, Texas Driver Handbook Questions And Answers, 2019 Australian Open Winner, American Factory Obama, Song Titles Search, O-town 2019, Spanish Noble Name Generator, Iron Man 3 The Official Game Play Online, Killer Whale Facts, The Room Watch, Local Pathways Fellowship 2020, Chris Gascoyne, Why Was Agent Carter Cancelled, Romanian Pronouns, Alé Cycling, Bankwest Branches Melbourne, Advantages And Disadvantages Of Green Card, Actom Electrical Products Port Elizabeth, Geico Logo Transparent, Nigeria Village, Kelly Mathieson Facebook, Dragon Nest 3 Trailer, Ezekiel Elliott Trade 2020, Black Adam (2021), Contrabass Balalaika, Fca Brands, Who Is On The Board Of The Federal Reserve, Mahler: Symphony 2, Angel Of Music Orchestra, Christine Daae Actress, Bruno Fernando Mother, Chichen Itza Equinox Snake, Cascais Weather May, Bobbie Ann Mason Dear Ann, Major Harris, My Kindle Books, An Idle Mind Is Devil's Workshop Proverb Meaning, Prabhat Dairy Annual Report, Mark Cavendish Next Race, Ballard Power Systems, Algeria Colonization Timeline, Adrian Orr, Dinosaur Adventure Zone, Light Olive Skin, The Girl In Room 105 Malayalam PDF, Gala Extension Table, Nevada Dmv Written Test Study Guide, Ground Truth Project, Central Lisbon Apartments For Sale, War In Darfur Combatants, Naked Among Wolves, Accelerated Piano Adventures Theory Book Level 1, Spain Flag History, Singapore Winter Solstice, Madeira Immigration,