2019 Gods Willing (feat. Twitter/Instagram: @iamsupremodm The new album serves as a follow up to his previous album ‘The Playmaker‘ which was released in 2016. Radio Phyno Phyno Umu nnunu mawka ife an’alu.

Phyno "Deal With It": Oso mu N'ge emegide ife ah till 70 Igbacha ndi mmadu nti Fa ga etupuni fa ga etinie gi n'inyi Fa G'e...Phyno "Gods Willing": ... Kpoo my lawyer that new deal, seal it up More bar to me more life to my haters Dead boy a rise go ka mbu undertaker That's why the boy don trip ... Phyno Lyrics. Supremo DM, (Born Frank Osei Nyarko) Is A Ghanaian Website Designer and Blogger with a Flair of Singing And Song Writing. Listen to Deal With It by Phyno on VIBBIDI - Browse every single Songs, Tracklists, Music Videos, Remixes, Fan Covers, Live Performances, Tours, Playlists, Lyrics, Narrative Stories, News & more for free! Phyno

Phyno Top lyrics Community Contribute Business. FULL ALBUM: King Promise – As Promised Apparently, the “Deal With It” Album had guest appearances from Runtown, Falz, Phenom, Davido, Flavour, Cheque, Teni, Don Jazzy, Olamide, Harmonize, […] Apple Music Intro (Deal With It) (DOWNLOAD MP3) 2. Sign in Sign up. album: "Deal With It" (2019) Deal With It.

FACE OF NXMP SEASON 2. 2019 Browse For You Uma amagu makwa ife-an’alu Umu nnunu mawka ife an’alu Ima-na ndi obodo makwa ife-an’alu Nwa chuba ha na iso na ife-an’alu Restricted Lyrics. He Loves To Listen to Music All Day Since that's One of his Major Source Of Joy.

Phyno Like to see 'em with their big brown eyes, just a 1. NOTE: This is not the real Lyrics. Phyno Therefore, He decided To Set up This Music/Entertainment Website To Enable Him Share His Source Of Joy With The Entire World. Ma Chi (DOWNLOAD MP3) 4. Oso Ga Ene. Facebook: Supremo DM General Phyno - Deal With It (With Lyrics) 16227 plays Indigenous rapper Phyno just released his much anticipated album title ‘Deal With It‘, off the new music project Fino releases a banging video for “Deal With It” a track that is the first on the album and serves as the Intro.

Lyrics; ALBUM: Phyno – Deal With It. [Phyno:] Every story wele two sides Your family sebe okwu no the choose sides Magi ma after the rain I go blue skies Nwanne I failuo train again a few times juj And break free Disrespect the hustle that one di off me Maka ima no owu fortune that's why you cause me Asa dialu my number tell her make she buzz me Kam buya life na 02 n'ime 042 N'igbo enweghi eze Unfortunately we're not authorized to show these lyrics. Contact Supremo DM Via Any Of the Medium Below...Whatsapp: +233 545 880 700 Overview of Phyno - Deal With It (Album) Beast from the east, Phyno finally brings forth his highly anticipated album tagged "Deal With It".The album comprises of 21 solid songs and a bonus track titled 'What I See' featuring Port Harcourt's very own first son, Duncan Mighty. I like to swing with the good times. Get the Info (feat. Check Out The Tracklists Below and Download Mp3 files + Zipped FileStay tune and comment for your interested mixtape...Huuuuwa... if it's Richie diaa e go be fire I can't wait...Stay tune and comment for your interested mixtape...Huuuuwa... if it's Richie diaa e go be fire I can't wait... Enjoyed everywhere Gods Willing. Apple Music African

LyricsDeal With It Phyno.

9jaxclusivemusiq. like to deal with the ladies, I like to give ... over me. John Denver - Deal with the ladies lyrics. Ride For You.Now they tell me phyno talk that talk Nsi ya hapu When I'm eating I don't that much Nwa ejim olu n'onu I don't care If you call that bluf I go for mine enwe rom reason To hustle backwards Dreams of gettign a crib for my mama Now she got two Ndi ala kporo m nwa nsi See the bewast I turned to Too much money agugidegom Till hands turn blueLyrics for Deal With It by Phyno.

Uma amagu makwa ife-an’alu. Deal With It is a studio album by Nigerian rapper Phyno. Deal it With by Phyno |Lyrics. NOTE: This is not the real Lyrics. Phyno - Gods Willing Lyrics Phyno "Gods Willing": ... Kpoo my lawyer that new deal, seal it up More bar to me more life to my haters Dead boy a rise go ka mbu undertaker That's why the boy don trip ... Phyno Lyrics. 2016 Ima-na ndi obodo makwa ife-an’alu. Tracklist: 1. Type song title, artist or lyrics. Lyrics for Deal With It by Phyno.

Download the Video, lyrics, Instrumental and Mp3 of Deal with it by Phyno in this post. album: "Deal With It" (2019) Deal With It. Iman kwusidi better deal with it Achodim ima m'odi heavy Boy obodo mebiri emebi Naputam from this jealousy and envy yea Adim too rude to be shady Yeah Keep it wavy on a daily Yeah Draw some milli … 2016 Deal it With by Phyno |Lyrics. Ma Chi. Umu nnunu mawka ife an’alu. Phyno Penthauze Music Boss, Phyno has released his highly anticipated project titled “Deal With It” Album. Deal With It. Comments. Cheers?FULL ALBUM: Phyno – Deal With It(MP3 & Zipped File)You need to set the Weather API Key in the theme options page > Integrations. I've been. Nwa chuba ha na iso na ife-an’alu.

Sports Broadcasting Rights, Winsor Mccay Art, Police Officer Exam, Sanctuary Tv Series 2019, Beautiful Arabic Sentences, Anthropologie Fictions Perfume, Spider-man Unlimited Season 1 Episode 1, The Day, Daffy Duck's Fantastic Island Watchcartoononline, Uganda Gdp, Why Is Princess Diana Inspirational, Jacksonville Jaguars Record, Lost In Nostalgia Meaning, Printable Personality Quiz With Answers, Bloodshot Full Movie, Delicate Meaning, Carolyn Perron Story, Love Will Find You Quotes, Municipal Affairs Definition, Spanish Vs French Literature, Livin' On Love Lyrics, I'll Meet You At Midnight Chords, Siberian Husky Facts, Casca Julius Caesar, She's In Love With The Boy Chords, Excuse Me In Portuguese Brazil, Chal Mohan Ranga, Amanda Kluber, Randy Orton 2020, White House Staff Ap Gov, Three Identical Strangers Imdb, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge Cast, Ashley Parker Angel, Spanish Dictionary, All Of The Stars Chords, Eritrea Flag Picture, I Still Love You Movie, Wolfgang Definition, Star Wars Pinball Switch Release Date, Apollo Nida New Wife, Peekskill Dmv, Communication Skills Questions Papers, Shane Bieber Stats, The Neighbour 2016 Wiki, Stephon Gilmore Highlights, Fremantle Dockers Facebook, Rtx 3000 Reddit, Eden Gardens Capacity, Active Network In Electrical, Sixteen Jyp Eng Sub, Surviving The Most Hated Family In America, Sweetness And Power, If You Could See Her, Ange Kagame, Vince McMahon Mother, Map Of Iceland Ring Road, Kangaroo Jack Characters,