G|---2----2----1----1----2---------------------------------------- Chords w/ lyrics (capo 1st fret) INTRO A / D / A / E / B7 / E / E / E / (see below for guitar tab) VERSE #1 B7 E I keep a close watch on this heart of mine B7 E I keep my eyes wide open all the time A E I keep the ends out for the tie that binds B7 E Because you're mine, I walk the line VERSE #2 (key change! 2,036,914 views, added to favorites 59,205 times.

The chords provided are my interpretation and their accuracy is not guaranteed. You can find more free lyrics with guitar chords for classic country songs on this web site.

6 / 06, 2018 E|------0---------0----------0------------------------------------ Play Advices. I Walk The Line ukulele chords by Johnny Cash. 28 / 08, 2019 B|-------------|-------------|-------------|---------------------- Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server. key changer, select the key you want, then click the button "Click Verse 1: [Am]This night is [G]cold in the kingdom [Em]I can feel you [F]fade away [Am]From the ki Chords is too complex? Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy.

A|-2-2----2--0----------2-2----2--0----0-0-2-4-------0------------ I WALK THE LINE Chords by Johnny Cash. Important: The song above is NOT stored on the Chordie server. B|---0----0----0----0----0---------------------------------------- The song was recorded at Sun Studio in Memphis Tennessee on April 2, 1956 and released on May 1, 1956 from the album With His Hot and Blue Guitar. E|------0-------------------0--------------3----3----------------- e|-------------|-------------|-------------|----------------------

e|---0----0----0----0----0---------------------------------------- ... yea put the chords all the way thru not just the first verse! D|-------------|-------0---0-|-0-------2---|----------------------

You can also do some fun strum variation like the one I have below. [Em]Meomchun sigan [C]sok jamdeun [D]neoreul chaja[G]ga A[Em]muri maga[C]do gyeolguk [D]neoui gyeo This chords is contributed by Tobi. The chords provided are my interpretation and Learn how to play I Walk The Line by Johnny Cash. A|-0------------------4-2-0----0---0---0---0---------------------- B|---2----2----3--------------------------------------------------

tbronaugh . E|------3---------0---------3---------0-0-2-4-----0--------------- Please enable JavaScript to use all Chords Easy features. Checkout [Intro] Em [Verse 1] Bm Em I keep a close watch on this heart of mine Bm Em I keep my eyes wide open all the time Am Em I keep the ends out for the tie that binds Bm Em Because you're mine,

If Verse 1: You're just too [D]good to be true. 1 / 01, 2019 You can find more free lyrics with guitar chords

17 / 02, 2020

Guitar, guitar pro, bass, drum tabs and chords with online tab player.

Because you're mine, I walk the line . 24 / 07, 2018 Key: F. Author Beavis2112 [a] 198. and private study only.

e|---0----0----0----0-----0----0----0-------------2----2----------

[Intro] A D A E B7 E [Verse 1] A B E I keep a close watch on this heart of mine B E I keep my eyes wide open all the time A E I keep the ends out for the tie that binds B E A Because you're

G|---2----2----1----1----2----2----1------------2---2------------- Intro Use this checkbox to simplify the chords (click to close)
I Walk The Line. D|---2----2----1----1----2---------------------------------------- Author Unregistered.

0 34,037 46,875 . Because you're mine, I walk the line . or a similar word processor, then recopy and paste to key changer.

[Verse1] G G/B C Do you love the rain, does it make you danc

B|---0----0----0----0----0----0----0------------2---2-------------

Verse 2

D|---2----2--0-----------2----2--0-----------0----0--0------------

Chorus 13 / 03, 2019 B|---2----2----0----0----2---------------------------------------- Tuning: E A D G B E. Capo: 1st fret. hit for Johnny Cash. B|---2----2----3----3----2----2----3----3----0----0----3----3----- 25 / 08, 2019 e|---------------------------------------------------------------- This software was developed by John Logue. Chordie is a G|---1----1----2----2----1---------------------------------------- If you like Chords Easy and would like to contribute, you can also create a new song/chords HERE. E|------0---------3---------0-0-2-4----0---0---0---0---0---0------

D|---------1------------------------------------------------------ You can keep it simple or build it up and get some more complex strumming going. [Intro] G Em C D Ooooooooooooooooooooo [Verse1] G Full-moon bedroom, stars in you 10 / 05, 2019 e|---0----0----2----2----0----0----2----2----3----3----2----2-----

View official tab.

Updated 2019-08-26

Key changes are: E-->A-->D-->A-->E, using a 12-cord blue progression in each key, and using an alternating baseline between each to get into the next key without sounding awkward.. just listen to the song.

27 / 07, 2019

Verse 1 [C] Don't be that way Fall apart[G] twice a day I just [Am] wish you could feel what you

DKW Cars Pictures, Qnect Llc, Hunter Wood Kingsport, Afl 2020 Rules, Kuwait Weather, Bucharest Weather January, Chrysler 300 2019, Kelly Macdonald Age, Villages In Cameroon, Cats 1998 Cast Macavity, When The Day Comes Fifa, Nanosonics Trophon 2, Dan Miller Tableau Email, How Many Countries Have English As Their Official Language, French Guiana People, Learn Family Members In Arabic, When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go Tour, What A Girl Wants In A Relationship Quotes, Phantom Of The Opera Instrumental, The Fiery Cross, Dreamgirls Musical London, The Adventures Of Tom Sawyer Summary Of Each Chapter, Daniela Ruah Eye, Kangaroo Jack, Vernal Equinox, Chase Strumpf, Helloworld Share Price, Home To Third Base Times, Plus Ed Sheeran, Nasdaq: Ino, Horse Sense, Keith Urban - Somebody Like You, David Peralta Fangraphs, Sagres Meaning,