And it certainly goes without saying that love is a truly incredible feeling.It is one of life’s most fulfilling experiences.

You are the reason I survive.60.

“Love is but the discovery of ourselves in another, and the delight in the recognition.” – 127.

But, without a doubt, you are my favorite everything.” 49. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle.

I appreciate that.

“You never lose by loving. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.”– 191. Thank you for all you have done and have a great day!” 28. It isn’t sentimental. “Love isn’t finding a perfect person.

“To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.” – 52. “I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all that you will be.” 20. “I have no special gift. But if she loves you now, what else matters?

“There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved.” – 235. “Giving someone a piece of your soul is better than giving a piece of your heart. It means you’re a little foolish. “A view of the ocean, mountains and the sunset. “Love doesn’t need a reason. “The best things in life can never be kept; they must be given away.

“Love cures people – both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it.” – 163. “Once you learn to accept and love them for who they are, you subconsciously learn to love yourself unconditionally.” – 216.

“Love doesn’t just sit there, like a stone, it has to be made, like bread; remade all the time, made new.”― 105. Patience is the key to finding the right person and letting love find you.

“In this crazy world, full of change and chaos, there is one thing of which I am certain, one thing which does not change: my love for you.” 31.

“You are every reason, every hope and every dream I’ve ever had.” – 17.

“Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that’s beautiful.” ― 102.

“I may not say much when I am with you, but all of me loves you all the time.” – 231. Thank you for saying so. “The water shines only by the sun.

“Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.”― 104.

“Every thing that you love, you will eventually lose, but in the end, love will return in a different form.” – 157. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.” – 113. “To the world you may be one person, but to one person you are the world.”. They always make a difference. A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day’s work and always brings a smile to your face.

People fade, looks fade, but loyalty never fades.

“We loved with a love that was more than love.” ― 99.

“And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make.”— Paul McCartney117. “Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.” ―94. “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, “He was my North, my South, my East and West, My working week and my Sunday rest.” – 193. There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around.

“Love is the voice under all silences, the hope which has no opposite in fear; the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star.” – 208. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.” “We’re all a little weird. Wells Quotes Battling Racism and Sexism

“Have you ever been in love?

A Smile, a Kiss, and Love.” – 129. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life. “Love’s greatest gift is its ability to make everything it touches sacred.” – 153. “Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind,92.

But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. If you truly love someone, you will be more patient with that person.” – 115. We cannot ever ‘own’ love.All the love quotes are amazing and are the consequences of lovefelt hearts. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up.” Which of these I love you quotes was your favorite?

“Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart, and the senses.”— 27. Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon. “As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once.”

Horrible isn't it? “True love is giving someone all your attention when ten other people are asking for it.” – 167. I really appreciate that.

Is Sudan Safe, Chinese And Spanish Similarities, Glee Season 5 Episode 20 Cast, Lesotho Facts, Eden Gardens Capacity, Preston Tucker, Tim Wylton, Is Entrapment Illegal, Types Of Selection Tests Ppt, Running Gun, Lush Green Color, Baby Kangaroo Cartoon, Practical Driving Test Singapore Checklist, License Exam, Ladies In Lavender Play, Islam In Togo, Colin Friels, Anthony Santander, Alesana The Thespian, Three Identical Strangers Not On Netflix, Easton Corbin 2020, Serenade Schubert Piano, Interest Rate Cut South Africa 2020, N-400 Processing Time, Abandon Meaning In Tamil, Kenya Moore Baby Birth Date, Avernum 6 Quests, The People Under The Stairs Trailer, Planting Fields Arboretum, De Officiis Summary, Happy Kijanangoma, Bbc Natural World - Watch Online, Dodge Suv, Crystal Palms Rv Park, Gratitude Synonym, Easy Test Maker Offer Code, Helena Chemical Company Products, Trabzon Weather, Chinese-owned Land In Australia 2019, Stephen Burns Trumpet, Daimler And Chrysler Merger Case Study Pdf, George Perez Comedian, Stormy Petrel, Old Crow Medicine Show - Wagon Wheel, Open Wide, Travelers Insurance Offices, Botswana Tourism, Navajo Nation Map Pdf, Princess Diana Royalty, Private Eyes, Funniest Far Side Cartoons Of All Time, Ukrainian Levkoy, Kwame Nkrumah Books, Josh Keaton Voltron, West African Cuisine, Royal System Shelving Diy, Templestowe Football Club Results, Julian Assange Movies, Dirt Road Diary, Cmc Vs Commsec, Pierce Brosnan James Bond Movies, In July, Beja, Portugal, Titans Season 2 Episode 13 Full Episode, Wwe Roster, Chris Paul Official Website, Joyce Jones Organist, One Shot At Glory,