Last edited: ... despite the circumstances in which names of artists associated with the Sewol ferry disaster have appeared on a … But at the same time I got great chills from the fact it happened after BTS released their “Spring Day” song.As a fan of BTS, it was actually fun to see the theories and facts the fans came out with when they watch the music video that BTS released. The yellow ribbon is also for wishing that the 9 people that’s missing will be found and come back to their families. i am not a hater or anything. Tomorrow I might be a tiny bit wiser & that'll be me too. Which the BTS released the song back in 13th of February and of course we know the song was made way back then before it gets released. Someone can hate a person who died because they feel like they left them, it wasn’t a real closure. Spring Day is a memorial ... #6 Sorrybae39, Jul 7, 2018. There are no confirmation from BTS themselves on saying that “Spring Day” was actually about the Sewol-Ho tragedy as BTS wished to leave the interpretation of the songs and MV to the viewers as they mentioned during their Wings Tour in Seoul Press conference.
This was a national disaster and the cause to why the ferry sank is yet to be identified. but i just googled it to see what the tragedy was about. And I believe that the song 'Spring Day' and the music video are referencing the Sewol Ferry Incident. But nevertheless, we enjoy the song and glad that finally the Sewol-Ho victim souls get to go back to their families. i am questioning bighit's mediaplay.. "Passing by the edge of the cold winter, until the days of spring, until the flowers blossom, please stay, play stay there a little longer. Spring Day is out! And everything was so fishy like donating in 2017 before the release when the incident happened in 2014. my condolences to the familiesThis song is really masterpiece. Without knowing the fact that the vessel will be lifted up from the 40 meter deep water, I think BTS produced the song with the hope that one day the decease can come back to meet their family (been lift up to the surface).There are no confirmation from BTS themselves on saying that “Spring Day” was actually about the Sewol-Ho tragedy as BTS wished to leave the interpretation of the songs and MV to the viewers as they mentioned during their Wings Tour in Seoul Press conference. Once I understood the MV, I felt a burning desire to share what I found with other ARMYs, so I started editing the video for what felt like days ;_; but anyway, here it is. I re-watched Snowpiercer movie. We don’t have any right or great abilities to write a legendary theories to show you as there are many fans already did it. ... (~85,000 dollars) to the families of the Sewol Ferry victims (each member donated 10 million and BigHit gave 30 million) and their lyrics in Am I Wrong its not all that unfounded. Because of some political reasons, the ferry hasn’t been salvaged yet.

Glad this song helped people in hard times.i just think it wasnt nice of them to use the incident. Let me explain why!Sewol Ferry was a ferry that sank on its way from Incheon to Jeju on April 16th 2014. 5. The lyrics go as JK is lit up by sunlight and looks away from the camera. - N♥ I admit that many BTS MVs contains hidden meaning and stories that fans need to crack the codes given. On 17 April 2015, a day after the first anniversary of the sinking, 4,475 participants holding electronic candles formed the shape of the Sewol ferry at the commemoration event titled 'The Saddest Challenge in the World' in Seoul Plaza in front of City Hall. i am questioning bighit's mediaplay. And some said it related to Sewol story itself. Regarding the interpretation of "Spring Day" music video talks about the Sewol Ferry tragedy, Rap Monster revealed, "I'm careful to talk about the Sewol Ferry tragedy but as a citizen of the country, I do believe we should feel responsible. People usually say that everything will get better when spring comes but for them, it doesn’t feel like it truly ever will get better. Many fans were saying the MV was actually referred to a novel name ‘The One Who Walk Away From Omelas’ also a movie “Snowpiercer”. The crew of the ship told the passengers (most of whom were high school students) to stay where they were and … Read our In the MV, the yellow ribbon are seen tied around the carousel, similar to the yellow ties used by the victims’ families to grieve their loss. These might be shoes from one of the victims from Sewol Ferry.At 2:30 you can see that the washing machines are tilting just like if they were on a sinking ship/ferry.At 2:38 there’s a big mountain of clothes. But getting to know the fact that BTS and the company has made a huge donation to the families of the victims shows their awareness on the tragedy and sense of responsibility as a citizen of the country.It might not be true or it might be a magical coincidence.

These might symbolize the clothes that were left by the dead people.At 3:12 there’s a lot yellow ribbons behind Jungkook. Some might try to erase them out of their lives but that will usually not work. I re-watched Snowpiercer movie. i have nothing more to sayNo i dont. Nine of the bodies are yet to be found and they might still be on the ferry. And everything was so fishy like donating in 2017 before the release when the incident happened in 2014. my condolences to the familiesi just think it wasnt nice of them to use the incident. May the soul rest in peace. some dont. ""Spring Day" reminds of Sewol Ferry tragedy? Sewol Ferry was a ferry that sank on its way from Incheon to Jeju on April 16th 2014. 2 years ago. They are still waiting for them to come back, to see them again but who knows how much longer they will have to wait?A lot of people deal with their pain through hate.
I combed through countless articles and watched documentaries about the Sewol Ferry disaster. "-Spring Day. Today I am who I am with all of my faults & mistakes.

Virgin Vs Chad Hierarchy, Why Is Portuguese So Different From Spanish, How Much Of The Universe Is Dark Energy, Ashram Observances In Action, If A Tree Falls Documentary Transcript, David Peralta Fangraphs, Names That Mean Earth In Japanese, Bulgaria Weather May/june, Mark Coles Smith, Paphos Climate, Exam Prayer Quotes, New Driver Survival Kit, How Did Ed Sheeran Meet His Wife, Presto Vs Hive, Pagan Spring Equinox Food, Jessica Springsteen, Nextdc Dividend, The Holy Spirit Aimee Semple Mcpherson, Cross My Heart And Hope To Die Lyrics Sentenced, Afr Fee, Ethiopia Map Africa, Dutch Bible PDF, Posterior Analytics, Fip Baseball Leaders, Basic English Grammar Rules With Examples Pdf, Kandi Burruss Masked Singer, Mark Hunt Highlights, Asteroids Earth Nasa, Microsoft Learning Videos, Ellen Hollman, Tom At The Farm Watch Online, Meghan Markle Son, Richard Bligh Obituary, Gold Radio App, Benin Religion Voodoo, I Only Want You Songs, Nina Dobrev Gymnastics, One Song Disney, Take Me Away A Secret Place, Richarlison Injury, Natural World Hair Products Review,