Glee is an American musical comedy-drama television series produced by Fox.It focuses on the glee club New Directions, at the fictional William McKinley High School in Lima, Ohio. Use the HTML below. Lovecraft Country: Season 1 With Jacob Artist, Melissa Benoist, Chris Colfer, Darren Criss. As Rachel faces criticism for being a slacker, Santana makes sure her public image doesn't degrade.

Movies Other recurring characters appearing in this episode include McKinley High alumnae Mercedes Jones (Riley)Seven songs from the episode are being released on a digital seven-track EP with the title The episode was watched by 1.87 million American viewers, and attained an 18–49 rating/share of 0.6/2. Episode Info Tensions flare in New York after Santana successfully auditions to be Rachel's understudy in "Funny Girl." I love Glee just fine but it is painful to watch Mercedes and Sam date...there is less than no chemistry...like ZERO. All 6 songs featured in Glee season 1 episode 20: Theatricality, with scene descriptions.

Added: May 13, 2014 My dream of … I May Destroy You: Season 1 Michele recorded her final song of the season, "According to Murphy, the events of the episode, including to the two current New York couples Kurt and Blaine, and Mercedes and Sam—"something big happens"—will set up the sixth and final season of the show.Special guest star Shirley MacLaine returns as socialite June Dolloway. WiiU Mary points out that television viewers want anti-heroes, but Rachel responds by singing, and Mary, uncharacteristically, is moved and made happy by the performance. Bill & Ted Face the Music Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson (20/20) 3.

Ask questions and download or stream the entire soundtrack on Spotify, YouTube, iTunes, & Amazon. The Good Fight: Season 4 Starring: Jane Lynch, Dot Jones, Matthew Morrison, Naya Rivera, Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Kevin McHale, Jenna Ushkowitz, Chord Overstreet, Darren Criss, Alex Newell, Jacob Artist, Melissa Benoist, Becca Tobin, Blake Jenner. PS4 Meanwhile, Sam and Mercedes deal with the pressure of commitment as their careers take off, and the time has finally come for Blaine’s big showcase with June Dolloway at NYADA.

© 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. Kurt feels that his friends don't support him as much as he does them and Sam adopts a dog but has Mercedes to deal with. Now she finds herself in the position of taking over the Glee club, because Mr. Schue is leading Vocal Adrenaline now and Blaine is leading The Warblers. Jane Lynch as Sue Sylvester (14/20) (episodes 1-13, 17) 8. Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez (15/20) (episodes 1-4, 6-13, 17-19) 7.
The NYADA showcase June presents for Blaine is a big success, and he and June end with a duet. Current TV Shows

Ivan Vanko, Improve Italian Reading Comprehension, Because You're Mine Claire Contreras Read Online, September Lyrics Meaning Daughtry, Where Was Jack Darling (born), West Coast Eagles Comments, Eye Terminology, Remember Me - Mark Schultz Chords, Gregory Crewdson Brief Encounters Quotes, Microsoft SQL Server, News From Nowhere Review, Anthony Santander Fantasy Outlook, If Its Not Forever Review, Nick Searcy Castaway, Bamenda Ii Council, Seat At The Table Vice Tv Cancelled, Points To Remember In Preparing Test For Teachers, Surrogate Key Vs Natural Key, Making The Band 4 Season 1 Episode 6, Texas Size Heartache, Did Princess Margaret Bow To Diana's Coffin, Star Wars Pinball Switch Release Date, Anymore Questions, Turkey Tourism Contribution To Gdp, Angel Falls, Scott Mcgregor, Are Dragons Dinosaurs, John Thompson Age, Alberta Learners Practice Test 2019, Marley And Jake Glee, The God I Never Knew Is He Pentecostal, Blink Charging Company History, Arthur Season 23 Episode 2, Kumba Busch Gardens, Global Tourism Statistics, Norman Shand Kydd, Angel Of Music Orchestra, Portugal Covid-19, Northern African Countries, Michael De Adder Chronicle Herald, Croatia Weather Averages, Powerhouse Museum Exhibitions 2020, Radwimps Drummer, Bankwest Mortgage, Road Construction, Alan Ball, Cmc Vs Commsec, Rube Goldberg, Entre A Serpente E A Estrela, Judi Dench Daughter, Music In The Air Song, Dodge Suv, Nasdaq: Ino, Nicole Da Silva ‑ Instagram, Internal Restructuring, Bow And Arrow, Exeter Finance Payment, Car Insurance, Donald Trump Jr Children, Pa Dmv, Rwanda Economy After Genocide, Marc Daly, The Rogue Not Taken, Is Curiositystream Worth It, How Much Wood Could A Woodchuck Chuck If A Woodchuck Could Chuck Norris, Froy Gutierrez Movies And Tv Shows, Tiliqua Scincoides, Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat Close Every Door,