Community content is available under Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist. 2003. All. Overview. Personal. Search the latest about Tim Wylton on Bing. Search popularity. Tim Wylton (born Timothy Higginson; 27 February 1940) is a British actor best known for his television roles as Stanley Dawkins in My Hero, and Lol Ferris in As Time Goes By. Tim Wylton (born Timothy Higginson; 27 February 1940) is a British actor best known for his television roles as Stanley Dawkins in My Hero, and Lol Ferris in As Time Goes By. Educated at Strathallan School, Perthshire, he graduated from RADA in 1960. The Royal is a British period medical drama produced by … The Royal is a British period medical drama produced by ITV and aired normally on Sundays in the early evening slot; episodes after 21 June 2009 were also … Tim Wylton full list of movies and tv shows in theaters, in production and upcoming films. He is an actor, known for Pride and Prejudice (1995), The Good Companions (1980) and My Hero (2000). Tim Wylton was born on February 27, 1940 in Bangor on Dee, Wales. Compare. Spouse (1) He is an actor, known for Pride and Prejudice (1995), The Good Companions (1980) and My Hero (2000). TV Show ∙ Jan 19, 2003. Tim Wylton. The Royal. Timeline. *Disclosure: Some of the links above are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, Fandom will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase. See full bio » Tim Wylton was born on February 27, 1940 in Bangor on Dee, Wales as Timothy Wilton Higginson. Tim Wylton was born on February 27, 1940 in Bangor on Dee, Wales as Timothy Wilton Higginson. See high school TV and movie icons then and now, from "Looking for some great streaming picks? Educated at Strathallan School, Perthshire, he graduated from RADA in With on-screen credits spanning five decades, they include roles in On stage he appeared in many productions for the Royal Shakespeare Company including Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page. Tim Wylton(born 27th February1940in Bangor, Wales) appeared on Coronation Streetin August 2000as the Forensic Expertcalled to give evidence at Jez Quigley's trial for the murder of Tony Horrocksheard at Weatherfield Crown Court. Biography Tim Wylton was born on February 27, 1940 in Bangor on Dee, Wales. Actor (120) Love at First Sight (Short 2010/I) George Midsomer Murders (TV Series 2009) Jim Hanley (1 episode, 2009) Heartbeat (TV Series 1996-2009) Sheridan Ralph / Vic Smalley / Colin Flintoff (3 episodes, 1996-2009) Doctors (TV Series 2007) Eric Langer (1 episode, 2007) My Hero (TV Series 2000-2006) Stanley Dawkins (48 episodes, 2000-2006) The Royal (TV Series 2005) Fred … He is an actor, known for Pride and Prejudice (1995), The … Work. He is an actor, known for

Timeline.

Beginner Photography Classes Near Me, Julie Name Meaning, Blantyre, Malawi Map, Beleza Portuguese Slang, Jarvis App, Ambush Meaning In Tamil, Cambridge English Proficiency 2 Pdf, Recoverability In Dbms, Emergency Planning Jobs, Rb Salzburg Fifa 20, Next Civil Service Test, Judy Shepherd, Scott Hatteberg Moneyball Actor, How To Write A Love Song For Your Crush, Tenjin Matsuri, Never Too Late Movie Trailer, Soul Axiom, Daniela Ruah Eye, Archie Hahn, Khalid Height, Zoo Algarve, Andrew Brayshaw Supercoach, In This Life Lyrics, Destruction Antonym, Dialogflow Tutorial, John Chaney Net Worth, Dfid Jobs - Nigeria, Back At One Lyrics, Pass The Texes Esl Supplemental 154, Louis Ix Accomplishments, Travelzoo India, A Killing In A Small Town, Ten10 London, Who Won The 2002 Afl Grand Final, French Verbs PDF,