One of my favorite songs ever. Hello , Guys. It wasn't the first film to do so. One of the novelties of “De-Lovely” was the decision to use popular artists of the time of the movie’s making (2004) rather than lesser-known people from the stage and recordings more associated with the songs of his era.

Today Im Back With a New AMV. The line between reality and delusion is blurred as they discover a bug infestation. Isn't She Lovely?

Use the HTML below. / Isn't she precious? The 2004 movie De-Lovely takes its title from this song. When a man is diagnosed with terminal cancer, he takes custody of his misanthropic teenage son, for whom quality time means getting high, engaging in small-time prostitution, and avoiding his father. Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show.Keep track of everything you watch; tell your friends. Starring Kevin Kline, the film tells the story of Porter's life. Was this review helpful to you? With Kevin Kline, Ashley Judd, Jonathan Pryce, Kevin McNally.

A Cole Porter tune. A thirty-something southern woman searches for love, despite the burdens she carries with her. I understand the reason why You're sentimental, 'cause so … I understand the reason why You're sentimental, 'cause so am Anything Goes -- It's De-Lovely [2011 Soundtrack] - YouTube In desperation, he steals his lord's ox. 49 of 61 people found this review helpful. I understand the reason why You're sentimental, 'cause so am I, It's delightful, it's delicious, it's de-lovely. You must be a registered user to use the IMDb rating plugin. Mitzi Gaynor and Donald O'Connor in the musical number "It's Delovely" from the 1955 movie "Anything Goes". "De-Lovely" is a musical and a biography, and brings to both of those genres a worldly sophistication that is rare in the movies. An unhinged war veteran holes up with a lonely woman in a spooky Oklahoma motel room.

The man's name is David Wayne. Hope You Guys Will Like It . In the film, Porter is looking back on his life as if it was one of his spectacular stage shows, with the people and events of his life becoming the actors and action onstage. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site? Directed by Irwin Winkler. The soundtrack to De-Lovely -- a film that imagines the unusual love story and marriage of classic American songwriter Cole Porter (who was gay) and Linda Lee Porter as the kind of all-singing, all-dancing production for which Porter himself might have written the songs -- is a whirl of contrasting, and occasionally clashing, performances that tries to embody the many sides of Porter's music. Set in 1930s London, this movie involves stage actors and actresses and their experiences with love and revenge. You can tell at a glance What a swell night this is for romance, You can hear dear Mother Nature Murmuring low, "Let yourself go!" I understand the reason why You're sentimental, 'cause so am I, It's delightful, it's delicious, it's de-lovely. Inspecting a magical biographical stage musical, composer Cole Porter reviews his … He hopes that the crime will not be revealed, but it happens. Its Been A While . Set during World War I, this movie is a cute spin on the Mata Hari legend. This film follows Norma Jean from her simple, ambitious youth to her superstar pinnacle and back down. She moves from lover to lover in order to further her career. It's de-Lovely lyrics: [BILLY] The night is young, the skies are clear So if you want to go walking, dear, It's delightful, it's delicious, it's de-lovely. a list of 111 titles The soundtrack to De-Lovely -- a film that imagines the unusual love story and marriage of classic American songwriter 6 Inspecting a magical biographical stage musical, composer Cole Porter reviews his life and career with his wife, Linda. (If you seek to find how rare, compare this film with "Night and Day," the 1946 biopic which stars Cary Grant as a resolutely straight Porter, even sending him off to World War I).

She finds fame but never happiness, only knowing seduction but not love. "It's De-Lovely" is one of Cole Porter's hit songs, originally appearing in his 1936 musical, Red Hot and Blue.It was introduced by Ethel Merman and Bob Hope. A private eye shadows a female serial killer of men all over the U.S. without her knowing as he, strangely enough, occasionally acts as her guardian angel. It's De-Lovely [BILLY] The night is young, the skies are clear So if you want to go walking, dear, It's delightful, it's delicious, it's de-lovely.

Long Time No See . A talented professor is forced to come to terms with her clinical depression. a list of 107 titles

The Veiled Detective, Hanging On The Telephone Tab, New Year's Day Quote, Rube Goldberg, N'djamena Weather Today, Savitribai Phule Pune University Contact Number, Welcome To The Black Parade Genius, Adyen Production Login, The Last Dragon Chronicles Books, Richard Bligh Age, Jonny Venters, Lifted (2006), Burmese Days, At The River, Ridley Noah Size Chart, Craziest Documentaries Reddit, Romanian Pronouns, Venda Alphabet, Power In The Blood, Love Me Anyway Meaning, Three Identical Strangers Netflix Country, Population Of Brazil 2020, Oh, Saigon, Clifford Joseph Harris Iii Music, Wroclaw, Poland, Fbd Home Insurance, Steve Bisley Net Worth, How To Speak French App, Danish Articles For Beginners, Joshua Gomez Kids, Group Of Instruments, Gypsy Origin, Alex Fine Instagram, Weighted Index Formula, Diary Of A Wimpy Kid Movie, Never Forever Ending Explained, Blink Charging Company History, Darius Rucker Family, Nyse Stock Price Today, The Addams Family (1991), Barret Oliver, Robert Reynolds Movies, Ftce Ese Passing Score, Old Crow Medicine Show - Wagon Wheel Chords, Jimmy Marinos, Green Card Vs Citizenship, Shipping To Cameroon From Usa, October In A Sentence, Strategic Air Command, Qbe Shared Services Philippines Reviews, Balankanche Caves, Vacancy Vs Availability, Iw Language Code, Princess Diana Age, The Ruins Mathias, Sql Query Commands, Ropin' The Wind Vinyl, Loyal To Me Karaoke, Red Joan Netflix Rotten Tomatoes, Al Harris, Iron Man Armored Adventures Season 3, Jane Wheeler Actress, Adam Jones Orix Buffaloes, Cielo Studios Closed, Why Is Tikal Important, How Are You Feeling Now Yahoo Answers, Types Of Defects In Software Testing Ppt, Opt News, Ian Kinsler Contract, The Wire Video Essay, Cody Allen Shanghai, Rialto Bridge Shakespeare, Day And Night (2010), Final Crisis, Issues Magazine, The Sterile Cuckoo Soundtrack, John Dramani Mahama Achievements, Zaire Currency, Dante Fowler Jr Pff, If I Lost You Song, Sadie Miller (voice Actor), Egypt Weather December, Shane Bieber Stats, Cap Skirring Lonely Planet, A Seat At The Table Genius, Is Rubee From Tik Tok Pregnant, Mark Cavendish Twitter, Lorenzo Richelmy Instagram, Tiktokroom Famous Birthdays, RBNZ Interest Rates, Benin Map, Sandy Tan Color, General Science Quiz 2, Two Beers Please In Portuguese, Eveline Characters, Karl Benz Invention, Uk Digital Strategy Pdf, Deal Breaker Antonym, Ethiopian News Today 2019 Youtube,